Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doc 100 Exhibits to follow  (Read 9436 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Doc 100 Exhibits to follow
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 12:15:18 PM »

Fran,

I want you to know that I posted this and the other one over at Maritime with a note that you had posted them here. :wave:

Johann

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »

Fran,

I still have the original letter, and it has not been changed since I posted it. No attacks on the content have prevailed during the two years since it appeared, first on BSDA, where it was pinned. The letter seems also to be distributed widely by private people sending out newsletters, and a number of people wrote me and asked for a copy. Dr. Walt Thomson tried with several inaccurate statements to refute it, but he had no evidence against it.

Dr. Arild Abrahamsen invited Irmgard and me to stay on his farm in April of 2004, and that was during the time for which Brenda had bought those tickets for her and Linda to be in Florida. Arild was there and he treated Irmgard daily, which made it impossible that he could have been in Florida at the same time.

At that time I was still associated with 3ABN as their liaison for Europe, and it appeared that Danny was counting on me verifying his statements that Linda and Arild had been in Florida. He made several attempts, but I could not be bought or sold to say a lie to save his reputation. He first threatened me that he would have me fired if I refused to comply, and when that did not work he requested Dr. Walter Thomson send me a letter of dismissal, which he did.

After that he tried several methods to justify his actions. One was to indicate they must have gone there at a different time, which he could not verify, and then this idea about the spiritual adultery. I was not following BSDA at that time, but later I discovered that he may have changed that again as he could not sell the idea of spiritual adultery to the people at BSDA.

The events have shown clearly that when a person tries to hide a fact with cover-up stories, he often has to change his story, as more and more of the falsehood is unwound. When you own a TV network and you have a fully handpicked and "loyal" board it is a lot easier to find people who believe those false stories and specially when they use any opportunity they have to call us who have experienced it "liars". You would never expect Christian evangelists using such methods, would you?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »

An eye-witness verifying the facts in that he possesses the original that is the same as posted here is good enough for me.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »

Johann;

Yes, it is.  And it is confirmed by your personal witness and now the other exhibits in Doc 100 .  It is no longer he said and he said.  There is evidence as to who the liars really are.  A vital truth to be seen and read by as many as possible.  Johann, you have been called a liar by those that want to discredit you and Dr Arild Abrahamsen.  You were not lying at all.  Another truth verified by other evidence!

As the discussions continue, may we exposed as many lies as we can.  How many are in that document?

Fran,

I still have the original letter, and it has not been changed since I posted it. No attacks on the content have prevailed during the two years since it appeared, first on BSDA, where it was pinned. The letter seems also to be distributed widely by private people sending out newsletters, and a number of people wrote me and asked for a copy. Dr. Walt Thomson tried with several inaccurate statements to refute it, but he had no evidence against it.

Dr. Arild Abrahamsen invited Irmgard and me to stay on his farm in April of 2004, and that was during the time for which Brenda had bought those tickets for her and Linda to be in Florida. Arild was there and he treated Irmgard daily, which made it impossible that he could have been in Florida at the same time.

At that time I was still associated with 3ABN as their liaison for Europe, and it appeared that Danny was counting on me verifying his statements that Linda and Arild had been in Florida. He made several attempts, but I could not be bought or sold to say a lie to save his reputation. He first threatened me that he would have me fired if I refused to comply, and when that did not work he requested Dr. Walter Thomson send me a letter of dismissal, which he did.

After that he tried several methods to justify his actions. One was to indicate they must have gone there at a different time, which he could not verify, and then this idea about the spiritual adultery. I was not following BSDA at that time, but later I discovered that he may have changed that again as he could not sell the idea of spiritual adultery to the people at BSDA.

The events have shown clearly that when a person tries to hide a fact with cover-up stories, he often has to change his story, as more and more of the falsehood is unwound. When you own a TV network and you have a fully handpicked and "loyal" board it is a lot easier to find people who believe those false stories and specially when they use any opportunity they have to call us who have experienced it "liars". You would never expect Christian evangelists using such methods, would you?

Thank you Daryl!  You are so kind!

I am not well and I am very weak & very tired.  Please continue to take all you want to my other home!

This one document verifies many truths. Thank you for posting the letter again!  There are so many more in Doc 100.  This week end I will transfer some more from pdf documents to text and post them also.  People need to know!  Time is so short for all of us.  Some will be sooner than others.  So, please, be quick and spread the word that truth is posted on AdventTalk and Maritime SDA online and more is coming!

An eye-witness verifying the facts in that he possesses the original that is the same as posted here is good enough for me.

Bob and Gailon;

If you are reading, thank you both for your persistence in collecting truth and verifying the truth as you have.  Thank you for weeding issues right down to the truth and the whole truth.

The organization in you presentations are very clear to understand an follow!

Come on folks, Let the discussions and opinions begin!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2008, 09:05:33 PM »

Thank you Johann!  I was going to get these pinned items looked at again.

Does anything special stick out more now, than before? 

Do we see things in new light?

How did Danny plan to prove Dr. Arild Abrahamsen was here in the US when he was seeing patients at his clinic in Norway? 

Doctor's appointments are recorded.  Patient records are updated. 

Is it possible for Dr. Arild Abrahamsen to be in Florida and Norway caring for patients at the same time?

What are some thoughts about Document 100 and this letter?

Why would Danny say she went, and then say later say he foiled her plans to go?

Brenda was the one to put in the request for the ticket purchase.  She told Dee Hilderbrand to get them within 24 hours! 

She says in the telephone conversation (in 2008) that she did not go, but says that Linda definitely went to Florida with the doctor. 

What do you feel she was doing?

Did Danny forget to tell Brenda that he had foiled her plans after he claimed the trip was real? 

Or did Brenda know there was no trip, but lied?

Has everyone heard Brenda's whole telephone conversation?  I have heard it.  It is very sad indeed.

Take this in tandem with other information and one must conclude that Danny Lee Shelton was involved in a coldly calculated conspiracy with Brenda Walsh to rid 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton of Linda Sue Shelton. Simple as that. They are both bold faced liars and both were rewarded with fabulous book deals. The devil certainly takes care of his own!!! They have much to confess and the premise that Danny gets off with "...I have made a few mistakes..." is hardly the recompense required for such a fabulous lie and conspiracy to take Linda Sue Shelton's Legacy and her very career from her. They have as surely stolen from her as if they reached into her bank book and denuded the account!!! They have vilolated the ten commandments in the process and Brenda has built qute a career of stabbing Linda Sue Shelton in the back at every opportunity, especially with SDA women's ministry.

The appropriate resolution for Brenda Walsh would be "EXCOMMUNICATION" and an order to disgorge her wrongfully acquired wealth. I would go so far as to recommend a good old fashioned "tar and feathering" and the public stocks for a few days, IN JANUARY IN NEW ENGLAND!!!

THIS ISSUE MUST BE DEALT WITH!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up