Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Denied, denied, denied, denied, & denied.  (Read 33665 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Denied, denied, denied, denied, & denied.
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »

Nobody owes you any kind of an explanation. The judge was clear and concise (you might learn something from that). The judge clearly understood your motions, clearly understood the law, and deftly and clearly applied it to the case (again, an opportunity for you to learn something). You can continue to play your games, continue to whine, continue to libel the judges and lawyers - but the courts have obviously grown weary of your shenanigans and have decided to hold you to the standard expected. The judge was clear -

No more trying to litigate the case with frivolous motions. No more whining about having to abide by the law and the rules of procedure. When the judge uses language such as, "Defendants make no argument, and present no evidence, that was not either raised previously or should have been raised previously." He has taken the time to consider your claims, consider the law, and render his judgment. Your disrespect and libelous claims about the judges/attorneys speaks to your lack of character. Then there is the footnote that clearly lets you know that you haven't even gotten the law right, "1 Defendants also sought relief under Fed. R. Civ. P. 52(b), which is clearly inapplicable here."

He goes on to point out your failure to effectively make a claim, "[ ] plaintiffs have not demonstrated that the information is newly discovered and could not reasonably have been submitted with the original motion." Your argument did not withstand judicial consideration. A man who has spent his life working with the law has determined that you swung and missed - lesson to be learned. Should people believe your belly-aching or a judge who knows the law? The reasonable individual will accept the judge's order as being a fair and just representation of the law.

The judge also sent you a clear message. You have claimed that he never read your filings previously, something you have NO (none, nada, nilch) evidence to support . . . and Judge Saylor says, "The Court has carefully reviewed defendants’ submissions." You need take note of this because it is clearly connected to your earlier libelous claims. He then goes on to educate you in the American process of jurisprudence - zealous advocacy. That is what this nations system is all about - advocacy. That is what attorneys, or pro-se defendants, do, they advocate, zealously. That doesn't mean it is illegal, doesn't mean it is lying, misrepresenting, misappropriating, or misleading. Attorney Simpson has lead a restrained approach to dealing with you and need be commended for his stellar, honest, and genuine work.

You have attempted to try your "case" in the courts and in the court of public opinion and you have lost on all fronts. 3ABN continues to be an instrument of God reaching the world. Weekly new converts are baptized across the world with words of gratitude on their lips for being introduced to the love of the Savior via 3ABN. It is safe to say that not a one has stood in the batisimal font and claimed that they were lead to the foot of the Savior's cross of by Robert Pickle or Gailon Joy. You will have to live with that the rest of your life, when called, and you ask, "When did I miss an opportunity to serve you Lord?" He will answer, "All the while you fought against Me. All the while you attacked My people. All the while you focused on your own fame and fortune at the expense of reaching the hurting souls."

anyman

Well, there you have it...judges never err and lawyers never file frivolous claims!!! I guess we might just as well pack up our bags and go home as "ANYMAN" has spoken!!! Just a matter of time before he advances to the bench himself...GOD FORBID!!!.

For the record, ANYMAN, the record in the Judges' own oral testimony admitted he had not read the Defendant's brief and did not even know it existed when he ruled. He saw an opportunity to clear the docket and took it...and did so with a number of inconsistent decisions...but then, that is why they have appellate courts, right, ANYMAN???

I think I will still take my chances on the 1st Circuit Court of Appeals...and then a jury of my peers.

As to 3ABN's role in Televangelism...let it be clear that 3ABN will do just fine without hypocrits...in fact, most logically considerably better!!!

How about that Marriage Seminar conducted by an adulterer??? Just what the Lord called for as he created 3ABN to Counter-act the counterfeit!!! I still maintian that as long as this administraton reigns, it is THE COUNTERFEIT, and we need to look for the REAL THING!!! Maybe, there is HOPE???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up