Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit  (Read 103451 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

Uh, SAM!!! Hate to wake you from the dead, but there were book deals long before TCTR!!! Look back at the portfolio and you will notice Danny has been publishing books and tracts for a while...we tracked back to 1998. Even had the pricing on them and the profits made from selling the overpriced gems to 3ABN. Wanna compare notes???

Tell you what, SAM, you tell me how little he made and that will give me the platform to disgrace you and your Danny Lee Shelton yet again...or as you poetically put it, we can nail you to the cross with those sins you talk about...you are just so dog gone fun to spar with... did anyone tell you IGNORANCE IS A SIN??? Especially when the evidence is part of the PUBLIC RECORD.

Happy New Year, SAM...you are right about one thing, we have become Danny lee Shelton's worst nightmare...but then the truth always is to a liar.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Bob, on numerous occasions you challenge us to show where you have twisted words and lied to please yourself. Let's take for example the statement below when talking about the Illinois court case.
You said let's talk. OK let's talk about it Bob.

Quote from Bob Pickle: "Plus he said that 3ABN wasn't making a profit on those video sales when Danny was making a whopping profit on his book sales"
Your lie Bob.  The innocent reader of your post would have been deceived. You leave no margin of error that you could have been wrong. You make several statements that are lies.

Please tell us Bob where you find any whopping profits discussed, shown or proven in the Illinois tax case. You should remember that the Illinois case was all about the years 2000 and some of 2001 at most. It might be good for you to note when Danny's books were written.  So Bob, what books were written by Danny at that time that you have evidence that he made a "whopping" profit. And where are the figures to back your "whopping profit on book sales". The only relative statement to "whopping" is the lie you tell.  You and Gailon both have become your own worst enemy. It is your lies, innuendos and accusations that have caused everyone to distance themselves from you.  Do you think anyone in the church would ever hire you? Why not? Is it because of DS and 3ABN? No. It is because of the obvious mental instability and dishonesty that you have shown. As soon as people disagree with you, as well as Gailon,turn on them and twist their words. Your last two years or so on the web will be your diary for eternity Bob.  Sad...your Angels don't even have to write down your sins of judging others and spreading rumors because of pride... It is all written down by none other than yourself!

Your whole case against Danny and 3ABN has been made by lies and innuendos.

Bob, it is deceiving to the uninformed reader of your post when you say, And I quote you Bob, "Don't you know that lying is a sin? What you just wrote is a bald face lie, and I am certain that you know it."  First of all I do know that lying is a sin, but it seems you either don't know how often you lie or don't care!

For instance...I believe I read somewhere in the court docs that you were a pastor? You have made references to being a pastor in other places also. Bob is that true? Are you a full fledged SDA minister? Have you pastored any conference churches because so far I haven't found any records of such. A yes or no will work well here. Any hedging will tell us what we need to know. It's an easy, simple question.

Bob you continue to deceive people into believing that 3ABN is hiding something about the IRS case and that 3ABN had to pay money to the IRS to satisfy whatever wrongs they found. Is that not what you are insinuating Bob?  You and Fran and Snoop and Gailon all  try to convince people that the IRS did not shut down the case without fining 3ABN.  That is a lie. Your lie Bob, not mine. The case was closed. 3ABN never negotiated any fines, no not one, nor were they asked or demanded to pay any fines by the IRS. The IRS is satisfied that after looking over 100,000 pages of documents for nearly a year that 3ABN was not guilty of any wrong doing. It doesn't make any difference what you say. Even the house deal you bring up.  There is not and never was anything wrong or illegal with what transpired. DS had the counsel of attorneys and accountants. You cry foul when the experts say everything is above board. Same old pattern Bob. You don't have all your matching numbers but want to be the first to cry BINGO!  Just because DS and 3ABN have never answered to you does'nt give you the right to invent your own scenerio's, twist the facts and falsely accuse them.

Bob let me give you something that maybe you can comprehend.  There are millions of people who say that SDA's are wrong about keeping the seventh day Sabbath. Bob the list of accusers against SDA's include theologians from nearly all religious backgrounds. They try to show bible scripture to prove that the 10 commandments and the seventh day sabbath was nailed to the cross and therefore one may keep any day of the week he wants with God's blessings. Most people like your buddy Duane Clem laugh at SDA's for their beliefs. (Yes, I do have numerous witnesses that have told me of Duane's insensitive comments about the ignorance of SDA's keeping the Sabbath while he worked there)

Anyway my point Bob, is this.  No matter how many people tell you that the law was nailed to the cross and use Col 2:14 to prove it...you know they are wrong...Why?...because they are not looking at all the pieces of the puzzle, they don't have all the numbers lined up, yet they cry Bingo, Bob.  I know you believe that on judgment day you will be exonerated of these false accusations against your religious beliefs by none other than God himself. Don't you think some of these people who have said the Sabbath was nailed to the cross will be shocked, should they make it heaven, to find that creation will even be keeping the Sabbath in heaven?  Finally everyone will know you were not an ignorant reader of the bible. Hey Bob, God will be on your side.

Bob, I liken you to the accusers against SDA's for still keeping the sabbath. They seem to have the proof that the sabbath was nailed to the cross after reading Col 2:14-16.  I liken 3ABN to the ones being accused of wrongly keeping the Sabbath.  3ABN and DS have not only read the text in Col. but have taken all the text of the bible to find out that the others against the keeping of the Sabbath are only surface readers. In the case of the Sabbath Bob you have the truth, the accusers like Duane C. do not no matter how zealous they are they are wrong!

Bob no matter how zealous you and your gang is...you are still wrong. The IRS is likened in this parable to the judge as Jesus will be end the end. The judge has spoken and 3ABN has been exonerated of wrong doing, case closed!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #196 on: January 01, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »

Bob, on numerous occasions you challenge us to show where you have twisted words and lied to please yourself. Let's take for example the statement below when talking about the Illinois court case.
You said let's talk. OK let's talk about it Bob.

Quote from Bob Pickle: "Plus he said that 3ABN wasn't making a profit on those video sales when Danny was making a whopping profit on his book sales"
Your lie Bob.  The innocent reader of your post would have been deceived. You leave no margin of error that you could have been wrong. You make several statements that are lies.

Please tell us Bob where you find any whopping profits discussed, shown or proven in the Illinois tax case. You should remember that the Illinois case was all about the years 2000 and some of 2001 at most. It might be good for you to note when Danny's books were written.  So Bob, what books were written by Danny at that time that you have evidence that he made a "whopping" profit. And where are the figures to back your "whopping profit on book sales". The only relative statement to "whopping" is the lie you tell.  You and Gailon both have become your own worst enemy. It is your lies, innuendos and accusations that have caused everyone to distance themselves from you.  Do you think anyone in the church would ever hire you? Why not? Is it because of DS and 3ABN? No. It is because of the obvious mental instability and dishonesty that you have shown. As soon as people disagree with you, as well as Gailon,turn on them and twist their words. Your last two years or so on the web will be your diary for eternity Bob.  Sad...your Angels don't even have to write down your sins of judging others and spreading rumors because of pride... It is all written down by none other than yourself!

Your whole case against Danny and 3ABN has been made by lies and innuendos.

Bob, it is deceiving to the uninformed reader of your post when you say, And I quote you Bob, "Don't you know that lying is a sin? What you just wrote is a bald face lie, and I am certain that you know it."  First of all I do know that lying is a sin, but it seems you either don't know how often you lie or don't care!

For instance...I believe I read somewhere in the court docs that you were a pastor? You have made references to being a pastor in other places also. Bob is that true? Are you a full fledged SDA minister? Have you pastored any conference churches because so far I haven't found any records of such. A yes or no will work well here. Any hedging will tell us what we need to know. It's an easy, simple question.

Bob you continue to deceive people into believing that 3ABN is hiding something about the IRS case and that 3ABN had to pay money to the IRS to satisfy whatever wrongs they found. Is that not what you are insinuating Bob?  You and Fran and Snoop and Gailon all  try to convince people that the IRS did not shut down the case without fining 3ABN.  That is a lie. Your lie Bob, not mine. The case was closed. 3ABN never negotiated any fines, no not one, nor were they asked or demanded to pay any fines by the IRS. The IRS is satisfied that after looking over 100,000 pages of documents for nearly a year that 3ABN was not guilty of any wrong doing. It doesn't make any difference what you say. Even the house deal you bring up.  There is not and never was anything wrong or illegal with what transpired. DS had the counsel of attorneys and accountants. You cry foul when the experts say everything is above board. Same old pattern Bob. You don't have all your matching numbers but want to be the first to cry BINGO!  Just because DS and 3ABN have never answered to you does'nt give you the right to invent your own scenerio's, twist the facts and falsely accuse them.

Bob let me give you something that maybe you can comprehend.  There are millions of people who say that SDA's are wrong about keeping the seventh day Sabbath. Bob the list of accusers against SDA's include theologians from nearly all religious backgrounds. They try to show bible scripture to prove that the 10 commandments and the seventh day sabbath was nailed to the cross and therefore one may keep any day of the week he wants with God's blessings. Most people like your buddy Duane Clem laugh at SDA's for their beliefs. (Yes, I do have numerous witnesses that have told me of Duane's insensitive comments about the ignorance of SDA's keeping the Sabbath while he worked there)

Anyway my point Bob, is this.  No matter how many people tell you that the law was nailed to the cross and use Col 2:14 to prove it...you know they are wrong...Why?...because they are not looking at all the pieces of the puzzle, they don't have all the numbers lined up, yet they cry Bingo, Bob.  I know you believe that on judgment day you will be exonerated of these false accusations against your religious beliefs by none other than God himself. Don't you think some of these people who have said the Sabbath was nailed to the cross will be shocked, should they make it heaven, to find that creation will even be keeping the Sabbath in heaven?  Finally everyone will know you were not an ignorant reader of the bible. Hey Bob, God will be on your side.

Bob, I liken you to the accusers against SDA's for still keeping the sabbath. They seem to have the proof that the sabbath was nailed to the cross after reading Col 2:14-16.  I liken 3ABN to the ones being accused of wrongly keeping the Sabbath.  3ABN and DS have not only read the text in Col. but have taken all the text of the bible to find out that the others against the keeping of the Sabbath are only surface readers. In the case of the Sabbath Bob you have the truth, the accusers like Duane C. do not no matter how zealous they are they are wrong!

Bob no matter how zealous you and your gang is...you are still wrong. The IRS is likened in this parable to the judge as Jesus will be end the end. The judge has spoken and 3ABN has been exonerated of wrong doing, case closed!

So, Sam. This is the best you've got? You can't refute my statements about Tommy so you bring up the fact that I don't keep a Sabbath?  :ROFL:

You really are pathetic, you know that?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »

Hey, Duane, maybe Sam ought to read this one:

"After all this, when Josiah had prepared the temple, Necho king of Egypt came up to fight against Carchemish by Euphrates: and Josiah went out against him. But he sent ambassadors to him, saying, What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: forbear thee from meddling with God, who is with me, that he destroy thee not. Nevertheless Josiah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Necho from the mouth of God, and came to fight in the valley of Megiddo" (2 Chr. 35:20).

There's a good chance that Necho and Josiah didn't believe he same on every point. Too bad Josiah didn't find Necho's advice credible enough.

On the other hand, Consider how willing Ellen White was to take advice from those who weren't Adventists:

"A Capt. Press and his wife, of Williamstown, attended some of the meetings. Mrs. Press was the president of the Women's Christian Temperance Union and for several years had been a vegetarian. She sought an interview with Mrs. White, and visited with her in her tent. ... Mrs. Press also urged Ellen White to take an all-out stand to banish all meat from her own table. ... but with her travels, with a diversity of cooks of varied skills, and with the pleading of certain of those who ate at her table, she had not taken a stand [before that point in time] that would have cleared the table entirely of meat" (4Bio 118, 119).

I suppose Sam might want to ask Danny why he put so much stock in what Hal Steenson said back in 1984, since Hal was not a Sabbath keeper at that time.

We ought to be willing to learn from anyone.

Johann

« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2009, 08:49:58 AM »

Sam,

Personally I don't have any reason to write my opinion or observations which is all I can contribute. I don't have an inside track to good documents to prove a case.  I have been reading for two plus years. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean they aren't reading. I imagine there are a lot of other folk out there who are reading but not adding their two cents worth.

Not once have you given any documents to back up your claims that Joy and Pickle are wrong.

All 3ABN defenders have done the same thing. I see a lot of documents to back up what Joy and Pickle are claiming. Also others are coming out to tell their stories or witnesses of abuse Danny Shelton has heaped on them. I met a lady who with her husband backing her up about Danny calling on her on the telephone and yelling on and on how terrible Linda Shelton is, on the other hand the lady never heard a bad word from Linda against Danny Shelton/3ABN. All Linda ever did was talk wonderful words about 3ABN ministry that had been her baby when she started it with her husband in the early days.

To me your words mean nothing.  No documents to back yourself up. Bob has repeatedly asked you for documents. You nor anyone else backing 3ABN have produced documents against Linda or prove 3ABN BOD, Danny Shelton, J. Lomacane (don't know spelling of his name), Brenda Walsh and others to be telling the truth.

I had been watching in BSDA and Advent Talk and so far your side has never produced proof of any kind that 3ABN is truthful. Still waiting.....

but NOT holding my breath. :hot:

Still waiting?

Johann

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2010, 04:22:03 AM »

:ROFL: :ROFL:  How Dare I?  Bob you have been digging your own grave for 2 years and with your attempted justification above, you just covered up the hole.  Even the few people left that read this forum can see how sick and twisted your thinking is. You are totally without reason, common sense or conscience.  I truly feel sorry for your family.

I really think you need to chill down, pop some popcorn gather the kids and watch the Shelton Holiday Special tomorrow morning.  Watch what scary, demented people they are. :ROFL:

Speak for yourself, Sam. You wanna give your opinion, fine. Don't assume you know what the "few people left that read this forum" are thinking.

:dogwag:

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2010, 11:42:40 PM »

Ok let me get this straight.  They moved to dismiss the law suit almost exactly two years ago, and you all are still tryna talking about this law suit?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2010, 05:18:59 AM »

It is my understanding that Joy & Pickle are still appealing it.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »

Ok let me get this straight.  They moved to dismiss the law suit almost exactly two years ago, and you all are still tryna talking about this law suit?

Mr Fawcett is correct, the dismissal is in appeal. The issue is the decision by Judge Saylor to end the matter with a decision to do so "without prejudice" vs "with prejudice". These two destinctions make a big difference if the election is made to file suit against the 3ABN, its officers, directors and its legal counsel.

Unfortunately the appeal is in limbo to the expropriation claim for the bank statements and a couple of other side issues awaiting hearing. Since a new judge is assigned, things have ground to a very slow pace.

GAJ

Johann

« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2011, 01:50:46 PM »

Some of the same people involved in these cases?

Mr Fawcett is correct, the dismissal is in appeal. The issue is the decision by Judge Saylor to end the matter with a decision to do so "without prejudice" vs "with prejudice". These two destinctions make a big difference if the election is made to file suit against the 3ABN, its officers, directors and its legal counsel.

Unfortunately the appeal is in limbo to the expropriation claim for the bank statements and a couple of other side issues awaiting hearing. Since a new judge is assigned, things have ground to a very slow pace.

GAJ

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2011, 06:55:07 PM »

It is clearly our goal to bring us back to where we were in October, 2008, to complete discovery, file counterclaims and finish this case with a Jury Trial on the merits.

And then we have a battle to finish with the lawyers!!! Misuse of process can no more be tolerated then 3ABN's perpetuation of the great lie!!!

It ain't over til it is OVER!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

guide4him

« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »

:dogwag:

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #206 on: March 06, 2011, 06:15:08 PM »

What a good doggie!!! Wish I could give him a good behind the ear rub!!! He certainly seems quite happy!!! So easy to please.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #207 on: January 01, 2013, 12:47:49 PM »

Seems like this is history in 2011 and now also in 2012.

Battle Creek

« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2013, 02:15:17 AM »

There are strong indications that at least Danny Shelton will still be deeply involved in lawsuits in 2013.
It is not always men who are best adapted to the successful management of a church. —Manuscript Releases 19:56.{PaM 36.2}

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2013, 10:30:52 AM »

It's good to see that Linda Shelton has been vindicated by the NAD from 2012 into 2013.

How does this affect Danny Shelton's assertions against Linda Shelton?  Doesn't the sin of adultery now fall back on him?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up