Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN  (Read 101198 times)

anyman

Re: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2008, 12:25:24 PM »

If only you Danny clones would simply shut up and surrender, this whole tragic saga could be discussed a lot more discretely and embarrass far fewer people.

As a case in point, since you insist on knowing where it was discussed and what was said, here it is:

And there it is . . . wonder how often Christ said that? It look like that someone who >claims< to be doing the work of the Lord wouldn't display such an unchristian attitude. It looks like that you are essentially admitting that you don't operate with Christian standards when you say that if other people will stop disagreeing with you and showing people how you are wrong then you will stop attackign people. You know essentially admiting that the only reason you start attacking people is because you don't like it when someone proves you wrong.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2008, 12:48:35 PM »

Folks, this is a a childish argument.

If any but Mr Pickle has brought this up here or brought it before him here as he is claiming, then let him provide the link and prove it.

And let him address the actual point for once repeating and bringing up dirt on people which you have no proof of is talebearing (gossip or slander) and is sin! and claiming you aren't the one making any allegations when doing such is less than honest, and being loving.

If only you Danny clones would simply shut up and surrender, this whole tragic saga could be discussed a lot more discretely and embarrass far fewer people.

As a case in point, since you insist on knowing where it was discussed and what was said, here it is:

will-brie said...

3 ABN has had questionable issues since the very beginning. I know I was there when it first started. I saw plenty, and I heard plenty concerning Tommy, and many other family members. One thing that has never been discussed, but a lot of people that work there knew about is the adulterous affair Danny's sister had while she was married with her married cousin. That was two or three years before 3ABN. Then almost as soon as 3ABN was up and running she had another affair with another married man while they both worked at 3ABN. They would meet at her best friends house, motels, and back seats of cars. When she was confronted by the wife of the man it was`nt long until the wife received a letter revoking her membership from the SDA church. Shortly after that the man became very ill (he suffered from chrons disease and stress can make chrons much worse) He had surgery and was lucky to be alive. After a long recovery he called Danny to let him know he was ready to return to 3ABN. Danny told him he thought he quit and no longer had a job. Danny knew better. He should have been fired, but his sister should have been fired to. She was`nt. Shes still there doing probably what she does best. Is there any wonder with people like the Sheltons running 3ABN it is crumbling. Danny and his family seems to forget that GOD sees ALL, and knows ALL.

8:51 AM

truth4ever said...

will- brie`s comments were true except for one thing. Dannys sisters 2nd child was a result of the affair with her cousin which all the Sheltons were aware of. They always protect there own no mater what there sins are. Please help save 3ABN by ridding it of these people who think there above GODS commandments!
    12:27 PM

Bob knows that's not from here! No one brought it up here but him, repeatedly. He is the talebearer and slanderer and gossip. He is the one who brought up the allegations here.

AND? Is this his source?!? Give me a break! This is just Gossip slander and talebearing also!

People wake up! and stop drinking the koolaid! It's poison!

I would not be surprised at all to find it's sister and one of the other critics here in another forum under other ids, considering it sounds to me like just what sister just posted here...

Ms. Ian,

Unlike you, I do not keep changing my identity. I only post as "Sister" and the only websites concerned with 3ABN that I am a member of and post at are BSDA and AdventTalk.

You talk as if you think you know who I am. I have been extremely careful in not sharing my identity and covering my tracks. The only indication of my identity would have come from information illegally obtained from BlueHost. Which in turn would have to have been illegally given to Danny Shelton and friends by their attorney, from where it was finally passed on down to your level. The only identifying information would have been my IP address, upon which assumptions have been made as to my identity. So the logical conclusion is that you are receiving illegally information originating from Danny Shelton or a source close to him. What does that say about you? It would make you just another dummy sitting on Danny Shelton lap. Your lips move, but the life force behind the scenes controlling the stage act is Danny and friends.

Ms. Ian, you don't know me, you don't know when or how long I was at 3ABN and you do not know what I saw, heard or anything else. You speak as if you have authority concerning what has, is and will happen with Danny and 3ABN. You were never there, all you know is what has been hand fed to you.

One big difference between your and my situation: I actually do know who you are, where you live and a number of the "identities" that you post as on so many different Adventist websites. I also am aware of the inconsistencies in what you have claimed to know over the time you posted under various identities on BSDA. I am sure others have come to the same conclusion I have reached. You are a pawn used by Danny Shelton to dissimulate false information. I believe the popular term is "Danny clone".

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »

I wonder if there are any legal ramifications for those who are reckless with private information that was obtained illegally?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »

In my opinion only, I would think that there would be legal ramifications, however, that is only my opinion as a lay person and not as a lawyer of any sort.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2008, 01:43:02 PM »

That was my thinking, too.  But I am not a lawyer, either, and am not attempting to offer legal advice to anyone!!

I think I will alert our friends at Public Citizens about the recent events here - as they ARE attorneys!!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2008, 01:59:40 PM »

because if it does, no one would dare accuse her with her past, or any other after that in regards to how they dealt with that, except the accuser of the brethren.

So are you saying that Danny, Walt, Tommy, Ronnie, Garwin, Mollie, Hal, John Lomacang, AppleTree, Ian, Shelley Quinn, and Merlin are not going to accuse Linda Shelton ever again?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »

That was my thinking, too.  But I am not a lawyer, either, and am not attempting to offer legal advice to anyone!!

I think I will alert our friends at Public Citizens about the recent events here - as they ARE attorneys!!

Do you need Ian's address?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2008, 02:03:37 PM »

It looks like that you are essentially admitting that you don't operate with Christian standards when you say that if other people will stop disagreeing with you and showing people how you are wrong then you will stop attackign people.

That's not what I said, and you know it.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2008, 02:14:49 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

I TRUST that you are NOT trying to put words in MY mouth now, Ian.  You really don't want to go there!!

ADMIN HAT OFF

As for people calling you - are you listed in the phone book?

For what? but while you are talking to them, Snoopy, don't forget to tell them what Bob's doing here, and how you think that's just fine...

Bob Pickle asked:

Now he's just blatently unscrupulous.

As if he hasn't been doing this by stealth and behind the scenes all along, and I didn't know it... how else did Johann and so many other's already call me???

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:49:27 PM by Snoopy »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2008, 02:21:35 PM »

Sister,

You couldn't be more wrong. Neither danny nor any one close to him gave me your name or address...

I've done nothing illegal or immoral, nor did I gain your identitiy or address by devious or dishonest means, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Give some people enough rope and they hang themselves..., but what I know, or don't know is the least of your worries...

Because according to Bob he didn't start all this.. and guess who he's filing motions and affidavits about , and guess who's posts and stories he just submitted in court as attachments to prove that?

You really outa see what he just posted on PACER...

I wonder who you'll blame?

Ian

I would not be surprised at all to find it's sister and one of the other critics here in another forum under other ids, considering it sounds to me like just what sister just posted here...

Ms. Ian,

Unlike you, I do not keep changing my identity. I only post as "Sister" and the only websites concerned with 3ABN that I am a member of and post at are BSDA and AdventTalk.

You talk as if you think you know who I am. I have been extremely careful in not sharing my identity and covering my tracks. The only indication of my identity would have come from information illegally obtained from BlueHost. Which in turn would have to have been illegally given to Danny Shelton and friends by their attorney, from where it was finally passed on down to your level. The only identifying information would have been my IP address, upon which assumptions have been made as to my identity. So the logical conclusion is that you are receiving illegally information originating from Danny Shelton or a source close to him. What does that say about you? It would make you just another dummy sitting on Danny Shelton lap. Your lips move, but the life force behind the scenes controlling the stage act is Danny and friends.

Ms. Ian, you don't know me, you don't know when or how long I was at 3ABN and you do not know what I saw, heard or anything else. You speak as if you have authority concerning what has, is and will happen with Danny and 3ABN. You were never there, all you know is what has been hand fed to you.

One big difference between your and my situation: I actually do know who you are, where you live and a number of the "identities" that you post as on so many different Adventist websites. I also am aware of the inconsistencies in what you have claimed to know over the time you posted under various identities on BSDA. I am sure others have come to the same conclusion I have reached. You are a pawn used by Danny Shelton to dissimulate false information. I believe the popular term is "Danny clone".

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:46:41 PM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2008, 02:25:56 PM »

Because according to Bob he didn't start all this.. and guess who he's filing motions and affidavits about , and guess who's posts and stories he just submitted in court as attachments to prove that?

You really outa see what he just posted on PACER...

So, you going to post the docs here for all to see? Or do you only post stuff that helps the other side?

How did you know I filed docs today? Do you get email alerts?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2008, 02:27:22 PM »

How was that unscrupulous? If they want to serve you something they'll need your address. Should I instead wait till Public Citizen subpoenas it out of me?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »

How was that unscrupulous? If they want to serve you something they'll need your address. Should I instead wait till Public Citizen subpoenas it out of me?

If you people are falling for this, it's sad.

Whatever would Public citizen want to subpoena me for, and what do I have to do with any subpoenas to bluehost etc ??

This gets more and more absurd!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »

Naw, not absurd at all. But if you don't get it, you'll just have to wait and see.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »

Yes, please, if you have it.  You can send it to me in a PM.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up