Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: new subpoena news???  (Read 51240 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: new subpoena news???
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2008, 05:16:31 AM »

I agree. People need to know what's happening. And seeing the proof is better then trusting what someone tells you - like what the employees at 3abn are probably told about things. Even they need to know the facts.

I heard that some of the 3ABN employees don't know what is going on. Is that true?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 06:12:42 AM »

I think so.  I've thought of doing a mailing...

Well, you can if you want but tons of people in the churches, conferences and GC have heard all about the lawsuit and most are in complete agreement after becoming aware of what has been written and alleged.

SAM, do you have a reference to this poll? It is critical to our defense. You see, 3ABN claims they have been damaged and if that can be proven not to be the case...then 3ABN has no case...but then,
does that mean the dog has been chasing his own tail?

And how about all those legal fees for nothing?

Hey, Bob, did you get that...SAM is now a key witness...wonder if he qualifies as an expert?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »

Want me to fill out a subpoena?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »

Want me to fill out a subpoena?

You would have to open a John Doe action and do a rule 27 deposition to get him served. But the data is critical. Wouldn't 3ABN have this information? Could simply do a request to produce to 3ABN and use SAM's Advent Talk statement as the foundation for that request.

Course 3ABN might start a witch-hunt to figure out who SAM is and why he would be giving away crirtical information, but that is SAM my man's problem.

Summary, let's go for it!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Johann

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 06:10:41 AM »

I can see how Sam could be a very important witness for you. That helps a lot!

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2008, 07:36:04 AM »

Inquiring minds are wondering how and where the subpoena will be served on John Doe?

And how relevant, or important is Sam's post to the case? And why would 3ABN even care or be concerned with one anonymous internet poster's impression and view? And why are Pickle and Joy?

This would seem to me to be a futile grasping at a straw by both Pickle and Joy, oh.. and Johann...

Truth is donations fell in wake of the save-3abn site and all the public posts, and talk on the forums and gossip spread,but as this has continued it has become so petty and so ridiculous that it appears people are not listening, for 3abn's donations are no longer suffering as they were.

The Lawsuit seeks to recover the previous losses, both monetarily and reputation and characterwise.  How things are now has nothing to do with how they were, and why the lawsuit was filed.

To my way of thinking, there is a lack of common sense and reason when arguing about all this that does not bode well for Pickle nor Joy in this lawsuit... and that probably has alot to do with the fact that donations are going back up...

my 2 cents
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 07:46:39 AM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2008, 07:39:59 AM »

... but as this has continued it has become so petty and so ridiculous ....

Certainly you aren't saying that allegations of child molestation or incest or unbiblical divorce are petty.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2008, 08:08:27 AM »

... but as this has continued it has become so petty and so ridiculous ....

Certainly you aren't saying that allegations of child molestation or incest or unbiblical divorce are petty.

I could care less about allegations, they are a dime a dozen and mean nothing if they are not true.

I would dare to say, that Bob Pickle could care less about any "alleged" victims. His whole focus is accusing Danny Shelton and the 3ABN board of covering up such. That's it, just something to accuse Danny Shelton and the board with. How will that stop an alleged child molestor, or help alleged victims?!?

Truth is it won't. No one in their right mind goes after an alleged "child molester's" employer (actually former employer) while ignoring the "alleged child molestor" and alleged victims.

That is absolutely ludicrous.

Why would I say this? Well there aren't even any alleged children who have been molested at 3ABN... or while TS was working there... or even within the SDA Church, nor is TS even a member of the SDA Church and subject to investigation or discipline by our Church.

Pickle and Joy have allegedly gathered the info and the facts, but have they taken them to the police or the Prosecutor? Have they encouraged the "alleged" victims to proceed with any kind of action?

Truth is Tommy Shelton is a member of the Church of God, the allegations were brought up there, and investigated there and by the police over 20 years ago.  As far as I know regarding any new allegations goes (and I don't count old accusations being brought back up as new allegations like Pickle does) , well last I heard Dryden, the one who brought all this up, and Pastor of the Church of God, (who would have the right to act in this matter,)   still hadn't even told his Church board who any victims even were.. so even they could not act, and nor could TS explain or defend himself with any specifics.  And last I heard the DA knew about all this junk and said there was nothing to act on...

When it was brought to the attention of the 3ABN board, their Chairman investigated and found nothing to act on, and told Pickle that, but that wasn't good enough for Pickle...

Them's the known facts people.

If Pickle and Joy know something they haven't told, if the Pastor of the COG, Glenn Dryden does, and they aren't doing anything about it, or trying to help any 'alleged" victims, then they are the ones covering up and hiding things, and they are the guilty ones. And if they do not have allegations with substance which can be verified by identified victims accounts and such, then they have done a terrible wrong to not only DS and 3ABN, but to Tommy Shelton himself who has been maligned and vilified and not able to address or answer any specific accuser or evidence... as it's all just done in the dark and from the shadowns anonymously.

That is terrible.

That's why I get so sick of the way Mr Pickle keeps bringing this up and finding fault with others. He and Joy took it on themselves when they decided to investigate, now they are accountable.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:39:20 AM by Ian »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »

Inquiring minds are wondering how and where the subpoena will be served on John Doe?

And how relevant, or important is Sam's post to the case? And why would 3ABN even care or be concerned with one anonymous internet poster's impression and view? And why are Pickle and Joy?

This would seem to me to be a futile grasping at a straw by both Pickle and Joy, oh.. and Johann...

my 2 cents

My dear young lady;

SAM my man is the one who claims to have key information that would undermine their damages claim.
My assumption is that you can read and interpret what was said. Of course, you could consult with your friend in Ohio and develop a more appropriate view.

As to the wherefor, look at rule 27 and you will see how these cases are done. FRCP Rule 27.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »

Truth is donations fell in wake of the save-3abn site and all the public posts, and talk on the forums and gossip spread,but as this has continued it has become so petty and so ridiculous that it appears people are not listening, for 3abn's donations are no longer suffering as they were.

The Lawsuit seeks to recover the previous losses, both monetarily and reputation and characterwise.  How things are now has nothing to do with how they were, and why the lawsuit was filed.

To my way of thinking, there is a lack of common sense and reason when arguing about all this that does not bode well for Pickle nor Joy in this lawsuit... and that probably has alot to do with the fact that donations are going back up...

my 2 cents

Ian the blind:

Have you not taken time to review the 990's??? They clearly bely the premise you have perpetuated. In fact, donations dropped dramatically after two major events:

Revelation of the Jet, the tax case and other issues in 2002 to 2003;

The remarriage, the follow-up of the loss of Sky Angel, the Allyssa letter, all events that occurred well before our intervention in October and our releases beginning in December regarding the Tommy Ray Shelton evidence. 

And the website did not begin until late January 2007 after the board had voted to file suite against Joy and Pickle.

Is your timeline deficient or are you simply mis-informed?

Better plan on attending the trial to get a much better picture of what happend when and why.

Gailon Arthur Joy

PS: I forgot to mention that 2 cents is about what your synopsis is worth.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 09:10:36 AM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »

Speaking of 990s, isn't it about time for the 2007 form to be filed?

Ian the blind:

Have you not taken time to review the 990's??? They clearly bely the premise you have perpetuated. In fact, donations dropped dramatically after two major events:

The remarriage, the follow-up of the loss of Sky Angel, the Allyssa letter, all events that occurred well before our intervention in October and our releases beginning in December regarding the Tommy Ray Shelton evidence. 

And the website did not begin until late January 2007 after the board had voted to file suite against Joy and Pickle.

Better plan on attending the trial to get a much better picture of what happend when and why.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2008, 10:13:44 AM »

my 2 cents

My dear young lady;

SAM my man is the one who claims to have key information that would undermine their damages claim.
My assumption is that you can read and interpret what was said. Of course, you could consult with your friend in Ohio and develop a more appropriate view.

As to the wherefor, look at rule 27 and you will see how these cases are done. FRCP Rule 27.

Gailon Arthur Joy

hmmm I must have missed that post and claim of Sam's, I thought it was you claiming that...

In any case:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/Rule27.htm

All should look at the rule, including yourself...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 10:29:47 AM by Ian »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »

my 2 cents

Ian the blind:

Gailon Arthur Joy

My timeline is fine.. You were never sent a cease and desist letter till after your website came online...  the lawsuit was filed much later..

You can prove your uninformed arguments re the 990's, and your opinions about donations being up or down and why in court, and yes I would love to witness that attempt.

BTW & fwiw, your namecalling and insults are probably not according to this forum's rules... certainly they aren't necessary... ;)

GRAT

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2008, 06:09:16 PM »

So Ian, you are saying that because the "alleged" molestation victims were not SDA children you don't care about them?   :huh:

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2008, 07:19:30 PM »

My timeline is fine.. You were never sent a cease and desist letter till after your website came online...  the lawsuit was filed much later..

You can prove your uninformed arguments re the 990's, and your opinions about donations being up or down and why in court, and yes I would love to witness that attempt.

BTW & fwiw, your namecalling and insults are probably not according to this forum's rules... certainly they aren't necessary... ;)

Your timeline is not fine!!! In fact, we received word from Southern Illinois, specifically citizens of West Frankfort, that Danny Lee Shelton was quite bravado about filing suite against four people (Linda Sue Shelton, Gaioln Arthur Joy, Bob Pickle, Gregory Matthews) in late December. Our information is that the directors took up the lawsuite in their New Years meeting and then met on it again in late January.

The original complaint included allegations regarding Tommy Ray Shelton and the board at the end of February ordered the complaint redrafted to eliminate all the allegations relating to the Tommy Ray Shelton, a clear dichotomy from the cease and desist letter from Duffy.

Further, the first bill from the Minnesota Lawfirm was sent to Tommy Ray Shelton's address in Kentucky.

So, would you like to cite any evidence that refutes this very clear timeline? Or do you have to call your contacts to get clarification?

I will advise you of the trial dates so you can be sure and be their...bring a notepad and get it straight.

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up