Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton  (Read 36226 times)

guide4him

Linda Shelton
« on: April 07, 2008, 09:06:46 PM »

I was asked to request friends of Linda Shelton to join in prayer :praying: for her. Satan's forces are working hard.

:TY:
guide4him

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Linda Shelton
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 05:52:54 AM »

What's up?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 12:40:53 PM »

That is what I am wondering, but didn't know whether or not I should ask.

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 10:05:10 PM »

Whatever difficulties Linda is facing right now, I pray that our Almighty God will intervene to use the situation for His glory and bring Linda through it stronger than ever before. May He uphold her by His Almighty arm.

Inga

I was asked to request friends of Linda Shelton to join in prayer :praying: for her. Satan's forces are working hard.

:TY:
guide4him
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

Brick

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 01:09:09 AM »

Whatever difficulties Linda is facing right now, I pray that our Almighty God will intervene to use the situation for His glory and bring Linda through it stronger than ever before. May He uphold her by His Almighty arm.

Inga

AMEN!

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 01:09:49 PM »

I add my Amen to Inga's prayerful post. :praying:

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 02:11:16 PM »

Praying for Linda also.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »

Praying for Linda also.

Linda ran into and survived a killer bees nest in Walla Walla and the killer bees included Walt Thompson, Merlin Fjarli and Garwin McNeilus. Those boys need a good come-upance and its a comin up!!!

More to say at the RIGHT time!!!

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 07:44:29 AM »

Linda more then survived! It was a weekend of miracles! Yes, MIRACLES -  the real deal! God is so good! He blessed Linda abundantly and more then you can imagine, He blessed the gathering that came to worship Him, and He blessed Mr. Farjli as well I'm sure. We need to (keep) praying for those that persecute all those who stand for what's right and for truth. I believe that God will when, it's not if, it's only win, and even though the battle by satan goes on, God is already winning!  Anytime one of God's own take a stand against wrong of any kind, God is praised, lifted up and our faith blossoms! God gives us the strength to stand up, and when we chose to stand, He makes us stronger in Him, and satans forces are defeated! We need a whole lot more of that! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No matter what man does, God WILL have His way.  :praying:

Praying for Linda also.

Linda ran into and survived a killer bees nest in Walla Walla and the killer bees included Walt Thompson, Merlin Fjarli and Garwin McNeilus. Those boys need a good come-upance and its a comin up!!!

More to say at the RIGHT time!!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 08:56:35 AM by sonshineonme »
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 12:47:12 PM »

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow..." but when are "blessings" the machinations of haughty, non-repentant, ego-centric and arrogant human spirits and not the results of God's eternal efforts to honor those who serve him. If one is "blessed" with enough money one can afford to "bless" a ministry for a long time. TBN must be incredibly "blessed"!!!

The Federal Reserve Board saved Bear Stearns from certain annihilation...Bear Stearns was centrist in the predatory lending schemes that have resulted in so many homes collapsing financially and made billions in the five years that they made predatory loans available to hundreds of thousands of American Homes, but the Fed decided it was too big to fall...was
this a "blessing" of God??? Or simply the machinations of man determined to facilitate self preservation at any cost?

I am still struck at just how hypocritical it is to claim to be righteous, to claim that we should forgive and move on, yet hatred and virulence comes from every action toward the one Danny, now Gilley, and that 3ABN Board pretend to protect, Linda Sue Shelton. If that was the case, Why was it essential to
1) eradicate the name of Linda from 3ABN Presents,
2)to strike her name from every document and every credit,
3) including corporate documents,
long before she was purportedly terminated?

And why is it essential to make every effort to prevent her from conducting ministry these nearly four years later??? What possible or perceived threat could she be to 3ABN, its officers and directors???

Many of Danny's issues are well known to Gilley and the 3ABN Board and why has he not been terminated? Why have they clung to the man that is clearly the "magnetically" responsible party for business decision made that resulted in a failed Tax Appeal case? Why would you cling to the man that made the business decisions that may be responsible for the IRS Criminal Investigation? Why would you cling to the man known to be what McKee best descibed as a "lightning rod" for opposition?

Why is it that Linda Shelton is still the central theme when bad news befalls this ministry...the theme that it is all Linda's fault rings down those hallowed halls perpetually...a source told me of a recent conversation with the Pastor of the Thompsonville church trying to convince the source that Linda was the master-mind behind an effort to destroy 3ABN, she has mislead her friends (despite the evidence)  and she is behind every evil befalling 3ABN and this pastor actually went so far as to propose that the IRS Investigators were just Linda supporters impersonating Revenue Officers...just how deluded, just how blind to reality can these poor souls be??? When will the great deception they are mucked up in become apparent? Will it be in time to avert greater disaster? And what happened to the premise that "if God be with you, who can be against you???"

People, has it occured to you that three credentialed SDA ministers sat on the 3ABN board in late January and February when they voted "unanimously" to litigate rather than pursue an ecclesiastical tribunal? And one of these men is the Illinois Conference President; The very same man that was warned, IN NOVEMBER 2006, that we had solid evidence of an IRS Criminal Investigation. He promptly called Walt Thompson who called Ewing and then arrogantly virtually dismissed the warning...can you imagine the difference it would have made if any one of them had simply made contact with the investigator rather than live in the delusion the WE did not know what we were talking about?

The issue is clearly a severe case of self inflicted blinders disease. Until they take them off, it is unlikely we will see the changes that need to be made. Linda, in their deluded minds,  will remain the evil person that is responsible for 3ABN's various symptoms.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 08:42:30 PM »

People, has it occured to you that three credentialed SDA ministers sat on the 3ABN board in late January and February when they voted "unanimously" to litigate rather than pursue an ecclesiastical tribunal?

I would prefer to believe that Kenneth Denslow and Wintley Phipps did not vote for a retaliatory lawsuit against two Seventh-day Adventists who blew the whistle over Danny Shelton's cover up of child molestation allegations, especially since Walt Thompson had personally asked one of those whistle blowers to verify what he had told him.

Is Larry Welch the third one you are thinking of? If so, is he credentialed?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 09:39:49 AM »

I've got a question. If some folks think it is all right to cover up child molestation allegations and allow the alleged perpetrator to continue in his position, why do they feel it their duty to expose an alleged adulteress and get rid of her in short order?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 09:59:54 AM »

I've got a question. If some folks think it is all right to cover up child molestation allegations and allow the alleged perpetrator to continue in his position, why do they feel it their duty to expose an alleged adulteress and get rid of her in short order?

I don't think this type of reasoning is all that complicated. Most here I believe have children. We raised eight children.
With that many children, one or more always seemed to be in mischief.

Their first line of defense when confronted with their wrongdoing was to try to quickly shift the focus from their little indescretion to the major one of their sibling they were sure I would see as more important.

Remember Linda Tripp. She suddenly became the focus, rather than the escapades of a very immoral president. The man that would care so little for his wife and child and humiliate them before the world, lie under oath as our president was of little concern. It was the one that protected herself and alerted the world to the thruth.

That was the really reprehensible act.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 10:28:26 AM »

Interesting, Bonnie.

We've got Dryden's concern in the first half of 2003 about Tommy. And Roger Clem coming forward before that. Anything in the last half of 2003 about Tommy?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 10:38:23 AM »

I would have no idea. Haven't had contact with any that would know.
My observation is based on what I have read and what has always been the script while dealing with any issue of abuse.

Begin to explore abuse issues, ways to prevent and educate, giving people the tools to bring much of this to an end, the immediate leap and focus becomes forgivness and the sins of those wishing to see something done and be a part of that.
All focus is taken off the real issue and clouded and twisted to reflect the sins and unforgivness of those working for change. Simply reminds me of my kids. If they could get me to focus on their sibling and the siblings much worse sin,they just might escape accountibility and full expousure of their own.
Didn't work well in our house
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up