Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How does Walt Thompson sleep at night?  (Read 3235 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
How does Walt Thompson sleep at night?
« on: December 21, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »

I found this one just now from June 20, 2007:

"This law suit has not been forever sealed as you suggest. It was filed to prove our case that we have nothing to hide, but that proof can never be determined if the process is not permitted to do its work. Wnen the work has been done, and all have had opportunity to be heard by a non biased court, you can be sure the world will know all they want to know. (Note: I am not sure whether the testimonies in court will be open to the public or not.)"

So how does Walt Thompson sleep at night? Nothing to hide, lawsuit filed to prove that, the world will get to see it all, and then for month after month they refuse to produce anything substantive, and then dismiss the case so that no one ever will know the truth.

Does Walt Thompson still have a conscience?

Johann

Re: How does Walt Thompson sleep at night?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 05:31:49 AM »

They don't seem to have any answers any more?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: How does Walt Thompson sleep at night?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »

I found this one just now from June 20, 2007:

"This law suit has not been forever sealed as you suggest. It was filed to prove our case that we have nothing to hide, but that proof can never be determined if the process is not permitted to do its work. Wnen the work has been done, and all have had opportunity to be heard by a non biased court, you can be sure the world will know all they want to know. (Note: I am not sure whether the testimonies in court will be open to the public or not.)"

So how does Walt Thompson sleep at night? Nothing to hide, lawsuit filed to prove that, the world will get to see it all, and then for month after month they refuse to produce anything substantive, and then dismiss the case so that no one ever will know the truth.

Does Walt Thompson still have a conscience?

How dare you ask such a ridiculous question...have we heard his confession, apology and request for forgiveness? I do not recall the same and thus the conclusion is clear...NO CONSCIENCE!!!

Pretty clear the seeds falls on stony soil at 3ABN.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up