Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brenda's tales  (Read 44678 times)

Johann

Re: Brenda's tales
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2011, 06:44:55 AM »

There are indications the false "tale" by Brenda is what was initially used to "convince" the Board of Directors at 3ABN that Linda was guilty. Therefore the statement below could be rather inconvenient right now. Is that a reason to hide the facts?

- - -

Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen can thank Cindy Conard for providing a site where this notarized account by Brenda Welsh on Cindy's website could be posted. This posting makes the seven year old tale still current. Dr. Abrahamsen and Linda are now getting a top notch go-getter of a lawyer to aid them in suing Brenda for all the miseries Brenda has caused them during these seven years by her fraudulent tales.

Other witnesses also noticed how Brenda made a number of improper and flirting advances at Dr. Abrahamsen during their stay in Norway, later projecting her own behavior on Linda. Perhaps Brenda felt she was far enough from home to behave like that and get away with it. Besides that she had been separated from her own husband for several months at some time prior to this.

Dr. Abrahamsen reports how he had to lock his own bedroom door to keep Brenda out of there. Brenda still tried to wake the Doctor up so she could get access to his bedroom.  Although Dr. Abrahamsen did not respond to Brenda's advances he was fully awake and knew what was going on. Later Brenda adjusted the tales of her own behavior as if Linda had been in his bedroom.

When Brenda discovered she could not have her way with Dr. Abrahamsen she seemed disappointed and therefore tried to give Linda the fault.

Seems like Brenda's thwarted account was just what Danny Shelton needed to get rid of Linda.

If Brenda wants to make up before she gets a notification from a lawyer she had better hurry up. That may save her a lot of difficulties that she had never envisioned. But Brenda does not need to make any contact unless she is willing to confess and also try to convince Cindy and others that their accusations have been based on false premises as far as she is concerned.

Justice may take time, but a day of reckoning comes to all of us. Brenda better take care of this before her final destiny is decided! If nothing else helps, Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen are prepared to let the best lawyer available help her make that decision in front of a judge and/or jury, if that is the only way she will make things right.

And thank you for posting that notarized account of Brenda's tales. It is too late to delete it now.

- - -
Johann Thorvaldsson

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2011, 06:52:28 AM »

Why do women change their natural appearance?  Probably the same reason why men shave their God-given beards ( that distinguishes their faces from women's faces), wear useless ties (sometimes with tie clasps), use deodorant, mouthwash and men's cologne (changes their natural odor), color their graying hair, wear toupees ( or just grow out their thinning hair and then comb it sideways to cover their balding head), work out at the gym to build muscles that they really don't need, wear short hair (Jesus' hair is down to His shoulders), wear pants (a style derived from pagan barbarians), etc. 

Getting back to women, a "natural" woman would never shave her legs or under her arms, wear deodorant, perfume, or use mouthwash,  curl her straight hair or straighten her frizzy hair, color her gray hair, use lotions to soften her dry skin, powder her oily, shiny face, etc.

Of course, some Adventists think it's o.k. to color, curl, mousse, perm, straighten, whatever, the hair on top of the head, but don't dare color or curl the hair on the eyelids (eyelashes).  And the difference is?

:goodpost:     :TY:

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »

I second that Snoopy and Amazinggrace!  Come on people!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »

- - -

Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen can thank Cindy Conard for providing a site where this notarized account by Brenda Welsh on Cindy's website could be posted. This posting makes the seven year old tale still current. Dr. Abrahamsen and Linda are now getting a top notch go-getter of a lawyer to aid them in suing Brenda for all the miseries Brenda has caused them during these seven years by her fraudulent tales.

Other witnesses also noticed how Brenda made a number of improper and flirting advances at Dr. Abrahamsen during their stay in Norway, later projecting her own behavior on Linda. Perhaps Brenda felt she was far enough from home to behave like that and get away with it. Besides that she had been separated from her own husband for several months at some time prior to this.

Dr. Abrahamsen reports how he had to lock his own bedroom door to keep Brenda out of there. Brenda still tried to wake the Doctor up so she could get access to his bedroom.  Although Dr. Abrahamsen did not respond to Brenda's advances he was fully awake and knew what was going on. Later Brenda adjusted the tales of her own behavior as if Linda had been in his bedroom.

When Brenda discovered she could not have her way with Dr. Abrahamsen she seemed disappointed and therefore tried to give Linda the fault.

Seems like Brenda's thwarted account was just what Danny Shelton needed to get rid of Linda.

- - -
Johann Thorvaldsson

This is the truth that has not changed.

Battle Creek

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2011, 12:02:01 AM »

As I read “new” things about Brenda…I think back to Michigan Camp Meeting 2011 and the BIZARRE behavior I witnessed at the Sunday Book Sale.  (As you may or may not know they have an Old Fashioned book sale every year the first Sunday of Camp Meeting).  I came into the auditorium with the sale already in progress.    There Brenda was running around, literally running around in the isles, in her tight blue jeans and high heels, “other body parts” bouncing, trying to race the younger helpers, academy age and younger, in delivering books to people who were raising their hands to look and or buy the book being promoted from the platform.     Of course, she had the huge, notorious smile on her face all the while and a few times offered hugs to potential buyers.  On the platform,  her brother and the conference president (very conservative)—why didn’t they stop this?  It was completely inappropriate and made me and others feel very uncomfortable.  Later, she got up on the platform and promoted her new CD or DVD…

I HAD to leave the room. Couldn’t watch this BIZARRENESS anymore! 
It is not always men who are best adapted to the successful management of a church. —Manuscript Releases 19:56.{PaM 36.2}

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2011, 03:44:02 PM »

Battle Creek, now I don't know if you are male or female., So I can't tell if your post is haterade(envy/jealousy) over someone who looks better in a pair of jeans that you, or someone who has a weakness for a woman who looks nice in a pair of jeans.  Either way, I am sure that you also prayed as you were leaving that God would continue to work with you so that the enemy is not able to distract you so easily from that vetical connection you should fell with Him when coming in to His House to praise and worship Him.  He is able!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Battle Creek

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2011, 11:42:40 PM »

Battle Creek, now I don't know if you are male or female., So I can't tell if your post is haterade(envy/jealousy) over someone who looks better in a pair of jeans that you, or someone who has a weakness for a woman who looks nice in a pair of jeans.  Either way, I am sure that you also prayed as you were leaving that God would continue to work with you so that the enemy is not able to distract you so easily from that vetical connection you should fell with Him when coming in to His House to praise and worship Him.  He is able!

This was NOT a praise and worship service--it was a SUNDAY BOOK SALE. People listen to the presentation from the front and then raise their hands if they are interested in the book or CD etc.  A helper then takes the book to the person seated in the auditorium.  Not jealous, envious or distracted-- “distract you so easily” …  she was running up and down the isles in front and on both sides of where I was sitting and throughout the area filled with people.   Continuously.  Loudly.  The behavior was not appropriate. 
It is not always men who are best adapted to the successful management of a church. —Manuscript Releases 19:56.{PaM 36.2}

GRAT

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2011, 08:32:23 AM »

Welcome Battle Creek.  princessdi's reply has been bothering me for a number of days now.  I was glad to see that you were able to defend yourself against it.  I am sure she did not mean to come across as "holier than thou" but that is the way it came across to me.  Having seen Brenda on Hope TV once (and a few times on 3ABN when I couldn't avoid it) I can just imagine the spectacle she made of herself.  Not sure she would be aware of it being inappropriate though.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2011, 10:57:46 PM »

Thank you GRAT. I, indeed, did not mean to come off as "holier than thou".  You know that is not me.  My apologies for any offense to Battle Creek. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up