Issues & Concerns Category > 3ABN

3ABN and Brenda Walsh Part Ways

<< < (2/2)

childoftheking:
http://www.fulcrum7.com/news/2019/3/1/3abn-and-brenda-walsh-part-ways

Daryl Fawcett:

--- Quote from: Bob Pickle on May 05, 2019, 07:16:05 PM ---Where was that posted at?

--- End quote ---
Brenda Walsh Ministries Facebook Page.

daylily:

--- Quote from: Daryl Fawcett on May 05, 2019, 08:00:49 AM ---This is what I found out so far from Brenda Walsh Ministries Facebook Page:

Brenda Walsh Ministries Sadly, 3ABN made the decision to remove all programs of Kids Time and Kids Time Praise from the air - anything where I am on the program they have removed from the air, including the cooking programs with my sisters and I. Please pray that God will touch the hearts of the leaders there that they will change their minds and realize that there are many children AND adults who are blessed by these programs and brought closer to Jesus. 3ABN also canceled our Kids Club Bible study program! One of the first things we will do as "Brenda Walsh Ministries" is to get our Bible study club up and going again! Please send people to my website to donate to our ministry so that more programs can be produced to reach children for Jesus. www.brendawalsh.com

--- End quote ---

Interestingly that sounds very much what happened to Linda and to Barbara Kerr when she defended Linda.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version