Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seventh-day Adventist Church Aids and Abets Pedophilia---Referencing 3ABN  (Read 27740 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member

It is totally irresponsible for them to air programming with Tommy on it.

Unfortunately, they seem to be including him in more Kids Time programming now than previously.  Beyond the above three examples, there are even more following.
It almost seems like it's being done out of sheer spite.

This is sheer craziness, what is happening here? It does not make sense! The only thing I see possible is ...did they do all these shows way ahead of time for future dates before this arresting?? If he is not allowed to travel to other states by law how can he do it now? and what in the world is wrong with all the people(names presented) on programs affiliating theirselves with this knowing he is held for his crimes now and previous?? and are they doing this so that the majority of the public from their lack of knowing details of the 3abn saga think of it only as bad rumors and if they carry on portrays to all an innocent attitude??  What are they--dreamers of tv personalities or followers of the piper??  What a sick bunch, surly the law does not permit this activity, so something is wrong here?? There has to be an answer to explain something of a hoax.  The documents are not a hoax so what have they pulled off now? I am sure it is as complicated as the DNA testing. lol. I do not have a mind that can keep up with all their manipulating inventive moves. and formal ADVENTISTS see no problem coming --connected to this?? This is whirling!! Leadership can no longer handle Stewardship in the broadest sense.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 04:17:40 AM by tinka »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

According to 3ABN's website on TV programming, following the first week in May, Tommy Shelton is featured in every weekday Kids Time Praise program on the schedule.  That is a total of six for the month.

He doesn't appear on the Saturday ones (perhaps too R-Rated for Sabbath...). 
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

According to 3ABN's website on TV programming, following the first week in May, Tommy Shelton is featured in every weekday Kids Time Praise program on the schedule.  That is a total of six for the month.

He doesn't appear on the Saturday ones (perhaps too R-Rated for Sabbath...). 
Well, hopefully they will come to their senses soon. The Sheltons found out today they don't run things in Virginia.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

GRAT

I emailed 3ABN last month regarding Tommy being listed and shown on Kids Time and am still waiting for a reply.  His name did disappear from the lists right after I emailed.  Don't know if one thing had to do with the other or not.  :scratch:

princessdi

• Veteran Member

No Tinka, I am not.  Oh I believe that TS is about as guilty as they come.  That being said.  There is a way to say anything.  Bob, was letting her know he knew where she worked and bringing to mind what could possibly happen if her student's parents "happened" upon some of her posts defending TS.  That is a threat, especially here, where soon after those types of statements are said, they come to pass..........That is not necessary, and was meant to quiet her.  Not nice, not nice at all.  Junebug made no such reference to Bob's personal life.  If you want to debate the facts, grown up and debate the facts.  We can all disagree without being disagreeable, right?

So you are claiming --aahhhh what is Bob doing wrong? It appears you must prefer a cover up so parents aren't aware of what their children might be subjected to?  I think it is pretty horrible to ridicule and taunt victims with trying to be "political correct" of so called law "slogans" to an already witnessed by many and arrested on top of it action.  Did you not read the horrfic letter of an innocent teen and yet have nothing for victims. This manic has had his way for many years of his evil desires. What are the victims left with??? Your pity protection is on the wrong side and no doubt about it. Actually the "proven" part is formality on paper so that punishment can be delivered. He admitted it, he done it and now ..whats the deal with the" innocent bit". The witnesses cannot be denied.  
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member

No Tinka, I am not.  Oh I believe that TS is about as guilty as they come.  That being said.  There is a way to say anything.  Bob, was letting her know he knew where she worked and bringing to mind what could possibly happen if her student's parents "happened" upon some of her posts defending TS.  That is a threat, especially here, where soon after those types of statements are said, they come to pass..........That is not necessary, and was meant to quiet her.  Not nice, not nice at all.  Junebug made no such reference to Bob's personal life.  If you want to debate the facts, grown up and debate the facts.  We can all disagree without being disagreeable, right?

So you are claiming --aahhhh what is Bob doing wrong? It appears you must prefer a cover up so parents aren't aware of what their children might be subjected to?  I think it is pretty horrible to ridicule and taunt victims with trying to be "political correct" of so called law "slogans" to an already witnessed by many and arrested on top of it action.  Did you not read the horrific letter of an innocent teen and yet have nothing for victims. This manic has had his way for many years of his evil desires. What are the victims left with??? Your pity protection is on the wrong side and no doubt about it. Actually the "proven" part is formality on paper so that punishment can be delivered. He admitted it, he done it and now ..whats the deal with the" innocent bit". The witnesses cannot be denied.  

Di,
Threats and facts are two different things. Bob was bringing out a fact of Junebugs totally off the wall statements of "innocent". That means she is a protector of evil deeds (as I took her posts also) when it was a known fact that the maniac has been arrested. She presented no justice, sympathy, and practically called victims liars. Junebug's ignorance is getting on here and letting one know of what type of character she stands for and then let children be subjected to her way or line of thinking or teaching. If you think that sort of thing is not happening just look at the colleges and specific our colleges.  No, I would not want children under her teaching disabilities. Again, that was a right thing and parents should know what their children are subjected to. It was not just a threat for her just coming on here. That was a direct fact of what she was upholding!! Do you think that Bob is the only one that thinks that way of the posters on here?? Now with the proof up front you are stating yes he is guilty. But still slamming as Bob did not make TS guilty -- but he helped bring out the evil deeds to protect the innocent and of course.....this brought out the protectors of the criminal.  Can you stop and think just how all this could have been avoided if the "good family" took right procedures to protect the innocent long long ago. In fact I can also say that it "runs across their minds at this moment in agony" because if the family did not have certain ties they would not have faced up at the court.  Should have, could have but they didn't. How disastrous as now too too late.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

Bob, was letting her know he knew where she worked and bringing to mind what could possibly happen if her student's parents "happened" upon some of her posts defending TS.

I do not know where she "works." It isn't a question of what could happen if the parents knew. It's a question of whether they ought to know, and should know.

That is a threat, ...

It was not a threat.

That is not necessary, and was meant to quiet her.

I would think it was more intended to prod her to do the right thing, and finally come out and say that a minor "consenting" makes no difference, and that Tommy just might maybe possibly there's a chance be guilty.

If you want to debate the facts, grown up and debate the facts.

And one of the facts that has been and is being debated is that there is something dread wrong if someone who teaches children can't bring themselves to say that a minor "consenting" makes no difference. I'd like to know what the big problem is, but Junebug ain't talking.

princessdi

• Veteran Member

I do not know where she "works." It isn't a question of what could happen if the parents knew. It's a question of whether they ought to know, and should know.

My point exactly!  why would you even speculate such a thing?   And Bob..............
It was not a threat.

...............It is a threat.  You said that to elicit the precise response you got from her. to discontinue posting in fear of her job. I am saying that it is not necessary to even make that kind of statement.  Who doesn't know that TS is wrong?  He has already admitted to wrong.  Junebug has a perfect right to see this situation as she wishes.  She has no crediblity in this matter[only] because, we know the only thing that had not happened in this sad situation was for someone to do exactly as those young men did and contact the proper authorities and have TS investigated, charge, and if things go as they should......convicted and pay for his crimes.  Now I said ALL of that, without threatening the woman's job......see?  It is not your place to "prod" her into anything.  Everyone gets to state their opinion with fear of warth, intimidation, or even prodding.

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

My point exactly!  why would you even speculate such a thing?   And Bob..............
It was not a threat.

...............It is a threat.  You said that to elicit the precise response you got from her. to discontinue posting in fear of her job. I am saying that it is not necessary to even make that kind of statement.  Who doesn't know that TS is wrong?  He has already admitted to wrong.  Junebug has a perfect right to see this situation as she wishes.  She has no crediblity in this matter[only] because, we know the only thing that had not happened in this sad situation was for someone to do exactly as those young men did and contact the proper authorities and have TS investigated, charge, and if things go as they should......convicted and pay for his crimes.  Now I said ALL of that, without threatening the woman's job......see?  It is not your place to "prod" her into anything.  Everyone gets to state their opinion with fear of warth, intimidation, or even prodding.

But Di, don't you think the dynamic changes when the person teaches children?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:12:27 PM by ex3abnemployee »
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Johann

Perhaps Bob should have said, "Suppose you were a teacher"?

tinka

• Veteran Member

Di, you got more angles then carter's got liver pills all coming from different directions ending up in the same spot. That is quite a talent?? What you mean is said in different ways. It all means the same as you have a thing against Bob and Gailon for quite some time against any of their posts as your posts are always negative in their devours of justice. Your main theme has always let the sleeping dogs lie so they can bark another day.

Junebug showed her stuff and it is quite hard not to bring to light someone in total darkness of a subject after it was made plain. There was no thought for victims as her comments made them liars.  
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 05:24:28 PM by tinka »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up