Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton, Alleged Pedophile, Regularly Appearing on 3ABN Kids Time Praise  (Read 24159 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

It's interesting that last month, April, Tommy Shelton was listed on Kids Time Praise until we started discussing it in a thread.  Then he was removed.

This month, May, he was listed many more times on that program, a total of six days in this month.  After we have been discussing it, now he has disappeared again from the programming.

I wonder what will happen next month...will he be back on the program yet again until we protest it?

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

It's interesting that last month, April, Tommy Shelton was listed on Kids Time Praise until we started discussing it in a thread.  Then he was removed.

This month, May, he was listed many more times on that program, a total of six days in this month.  After we have been discussing it, now he has disappeared again from the programming.

I wonder what will happen next month...will he be back on the program yet again until we protest it?

Hey, at least we know they're reading here, right? lol
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member

Anyone else noticed that [Cindy's forum] is dead, and Cindy hasn't posted in a while?  Her lies finally caught up with her.  I think she finally got the picture, and that was to move on.  :wave: :wave: Cindy, You will be missed! :ROFL: :ROFL:

Edited to remove reference to smut site.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 08:06:05 AM by Snoopy »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Johann

Frustration?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

Anyone else noticed that [Cindy's forum] is dead, and Cindy hasn't posted in a while?  Her lies finally caught up with her.  I think she finally got the picture, and that was to move on.  :wave: :wave: Cindy, You will be missed! :ROFL: :ROFL:
Not only that, but they won't even comment here. This has got them all reeling.

Edited only to remove reference to smut site in quoted post.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 08:07:23 AM by Snoopy »
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

Re:  The Kids Time Praise programs that Tommy was on in May:

After the first week, he was on all the programs except for the Saturday ones, which are done by Brenda Walsh only.

The dates were:  Tuesdays and Thursdays--May 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, and 27.

I looked at the six programs which replace the originals, and they all look different to me, in addition to no longer listing Tommy Shelton.  The entire programs were different.

Are the numbers of the programs the same? #61, for example? Same numbers with different listings?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

I found a listing for #63 out there:

Quote from: Somewhere out there
Kids Time Praise

#63 (Jesus My Friend) - Aaliah Frazer, Allen, Allen & Joel Nedley, Appalachian Praise, Danny & Melody Shelton (Tommy Shelton), Dawn Alba (Peter Brown), Devon Hunt, Eric Montenegro (Kelvin Villareal), Hayley Mundall, Isabel

On 3ABN's schedule it says:

Quote from: 3ABN
Kids Time Praise     #63 (Jesus My Friend) - Aaliah Frazer, Allen, Allen & Joel Nedley, Appalachian Praise, Dawn Alba (Peter Brown), Devon Hunt, Eric Montenegro (Kelvin Villareal), Hayley Mundall, Isabel & Wen- Ting Ong, Jaymes Carson (Brenda Wa
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up