Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Regarding my medical records  (Read 6799 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Regarding my medical records
« on: February 01, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »

The other day when I was conversing with one of my attorneys, I mentioned the other sites comments regarding my medical history. They laughed.

I will NOT release any of them. If 3ABN wants to see them they will have to be supeaoned.

The notion that I lied is rediculous.

My medical records will show that I have been to the ER and or admitted MANY times the past 5 years or so.

I have been treated for:

A. a tumor
B. Heart issues.
C. Diagnosed as a diabetic.
D. seizures
E. High blood pressure.

I currently take medication for my seizures, diabetes and blood pressure.

So the other site can say as they wish, but my medical records will not be released.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:26:41 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Johann

Re: Regarding my medical records
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:19:20 AM »

You have my sympathy, Alex. I wish you had none of these.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 10:23:39 AM »

Me too, Alex.

I'll bet resolution of Walker v. Shelton et al will go a long way in improving your health.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »

Quote from Sam:

Did anyone catch the fact that when Alex gets exposed he always claims he is having great physical problems..he seems to think this gives him an out..for telling his lies. You all do know about Alex's claims of having a brain tumor and all the other claims he has made to his family in attempts to get their sympathy. Problem is.....He didn't have a brain tumor!! Another lie!

Well, Sam, even if this was TRUE. You don't have much room to talk do you? Your brother did the same thing to escape sexual molestation allegations that rage even back in the 50's. Let's add that up.  That is nearly 60 years of child molestation.

Prove I didn't have a tumor, or I do not have health issues.? Can you? Of course not.

Quote from Truth:

As far as the seizures Alex said he has had. There are several things that can cause these, high fevers, diseases, psychiatric drugs, alcohol withdrawal and including the use of illegal street drugs. But with his past history of lies, one cannot help but wonder about this too.

Ok, genious. Many other things cause seizures besides these. You tried to make yourself look intelligent, but it didn't work.

None of the above have caused mine.

I find it interesting you brought up (not by accident I am sure) "alcohol withdrawl and illegal street drugs."

First, I do not drink alcohol at all. I have, yes, but it's not for me.

Second, Yes, I have done marijuana before. Actually, I was arrested for possession of Paraphernalia  last march. I am shocked none of you have brought that up!

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL015025J&ocl=IL015025J,2011OV371,IL015025JL2011OV371D1

To be honest, I have not smoked it since July.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »

The other day when I was conversing with one of my attorneys, I mentioned the other sites comments regarding my medical history. They laughed.

I will NOT release any of them. If 3ABN wants to see them they will have to be supeaoned.

My medical records will show that I have been to the ER and or admitted MANY times the past 5 years or so.

I have been treated for:

A. a tumor
B. Heart issues.
D. seizures
E. High blood pressure.

So the other site can say as they wish, but my medical records will not be released.

Whatever...  You always make claims and promise proof but never supply it!!!!! You also recently and falsely claimed you broke your leg in a car accident...

Even though you (Adam) promised to mail your medical records/proof to any asking for them if an address was included, and you are obviously back peddling as usual. The truth is that the other side NEVER asked for your medical records.

That was never the point!

The point was, and is, that the people here are onesided, biased and hypocritical.

They asked for proof and hospital records etc every single time Tommy Shelton's health came up but never once asked that of you...

Even when the Judge and court obviously had the evidence/proof of Tommy's condition, all his accusers acted as if it didn't exist because they personally hadn't seen it. As if they alone were his Judge... ( They will be judged just as they judge)

Ignorance is bliss I guess, but it won't get any who choose that to heaven.

P.S. I am guessing the only medical proof 3ABN may ask for is where you claimed (in contradiction to your parent's written statement) that you were in counseling as a child because of being abused. Especially as you claimed in your recent lawsuit  in regards to the Statute of limitations that you didn't realize there was a problem till the last couple of years and only then started counseling....
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:05:14 PM by Nosir Myzing »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »

The point was, and is, that the people here are onesided, biased and hypocritical.

They asked for proof and hospital records etc every single time Tommy Shelton's health came up but never once asked that of you...

Excuse me?  Let me remind you who is in jail, who is the criminal here.  And it's not Alex!!

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 05:59:22 PM »

I have been treated for:

A. a tumor
B. Heart issues.
D. seizures
E. High blood pressure.

Whatever...  You always make claims and promise proof but never supply it!!!!! You also recently and falsely claimed you broke your leg in a car accident...

Even though you (Adam) promised to mail your medical records/proof to any asking for them if an address was included, and you are obviously back peddling as usual. The truth is that the other side NEVER asked for your medical records.

Even when the Judge and court obviously had the evidence/proof of Tommy's condition, all his accusers acted as if it didn't exist because they personally hadn't seen it. As if they alone were his Judge... ( They will be judged just as they judge)

P.S. I am guessing the only medical proof 3ABN may ask for is where you claimed (in contradiction to your parent's written statement) that you were in counseling as a child because of being abused. Especially as you claimed in your recent lawsuit  in regards to the Statute of limitations that you didn't realize there was a problem till the last couple of years and only then started counseling....
:ROFL: You're funny.
Alex L. Walker

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 04:24:48 PM »

...and were they asking TS for medical records becuase he claimed henwas missing court dates because of illness and being hospitalized?  Unless Alex was missing court dates for the same thing, they would have no need to ask for his medical records.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 01:10:49 PM »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 03:23:10 PM »

Experts to bishops: pedophiles lie, trust victims

By NICOLE WINFIELD, Associated Press – 2 hours ago 
ROME (AP) 

Priests who rape and molest children lie when confronted with an accusation but victims usually tell the truth, psychologists told Catholic bishops at a symposium Tuesday, advising them to listen first to the victims.

The message came during a Vatican-backed meeting on clerical sex abuse that aimed to help bishops draft and enforce tough policies to protect children and root out pedophiles from the priesthood. Priests and bishops from about 100 countries were attending the four-day symposium at Rome's Pontifical Gregorian University ahead of a May deadline to deliver their sex abuse policies to the Vatican.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 03:42:35 PM »

The above is the first couple of paragraphs from the link that Johann referenced, making the point that pedophiles often lie.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »

I have been treated for:

A. a tumor
B. Heart issues.
D. seizures
E. High blood pressure.

Liar Liar. If YOU didn't want to see them...you would not keep bringing up the issue. Plus, I have NO reason to show them to you SIRMYZER!

LOL! Am I the one faking illnesses to skip out on court? Nope. I make my court appearances Thank you very much.

Alex L. Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up