Issues & Concerns Category > 3ABN

Who Is Stephan Lewis??

(1/8) > >>

bonnie:
Who is Stephan Lewis?? Is he a SDA. Really has piqued my interest as to why DS is donating to another ministry.
There is nothing to say he can't and nothing to say he was wrong doing so,but the name made me really curious,more so after I was able to learn a little about him after a search

Bonnie

Bob Pickle:
Independent preacher. Calls himself bishop. Had meetings in a hotel next to the GC session in 2005 in St. Louis.

I'm not too familiar with him.

Daryl Fawcett:
Interesting!

Snoopy:
This should help:

http://thepresenttruth.org/index.htm

bonnie:

--- Quote from: Snoopy on August 10, 2008, 12:59:12 PM ---This should help:

http://thepresenttruth.org/index.htm

--- End quote ---

The reading of the website sounds much that you would find concerning any SDA ministry.

I know that maybe the question seems trivial, and perhaps it is,but this gets weirder right along.

Why are DS and LS donating two expensive horses to a ministry that is similar to their own and including the same faith. If DS purchased those two horses out of his personal finances,why would he donate to another self supporting ministry of same?? Are his donations such that, that kind of money can go elsewhere besides 3ABN
The Sheltons would have received a reduction in their personal income tax. One that their income would have a hard time supporting. With tithe and offerings, assuming that the Sheltons paid tithe, that would be somewhere over 30,00000 cash for charitable donations It is very careless concerning finances to have to go back and discuss and obtain a receipt for a dionation to a non-profit org. 
I still could not find that Stephan Lewis has a equine business as part of his ministry. It would be a bit different if he actually did. So Fran or IRSPro, can you tell me if I am wrong. If this was a donation to another SDA ministry, that ministry would have likely had a business as such. At the least, the receiving ministry had the means and staff to house and feed/care for two expensive animals till they could be properly converted to cash to help this ministry in a financial way

Edited to complete sentence

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version