Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Urgent and Devestating Info on Oil Spill in Gulf  (Read 5127 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Urgent and Devestating Info on Oil Spill in Gulf
« on: June 18, 2010, 11:18:19 AM »

I normally would have just put this on the thread of Political issues that maybe Adventist would like to know.  But hope this gets attention to see what the rest think.

I wanted to get input from AT on this critical topic. I just viewed the video. I now feel impressed to share it. Has anyone out there already heard this?  At first I just thought another political agenda of which was somewhat old of the corruptions of parties, then the main reason came on. It is lengthy but you must beyond everything continue to listen. Is this what really happened?? I think there is validity to it. Is this the catastrophic disaster that will happen to bring on martial law. Is this what will cut short the coming of Jesus? This for the moment is mind boggling that we must be close to the ultimate. We as Adventist have had warning through our messenger.  I did put the first letter on the other thread under "political happenings. But now here is the video. It's about 5-8 minutes into the video when the info starts with the man called Williams. It is shocking, and sounds the truth. Hope some can give thoughts on this.

http://www.livestream.com/newchannel/popoutplayer?channel=wafstv&clip=pla_9c76be2b-633e-420f-ab6f-f4e5606f96e7

Johann

Re: Urgent and Devestating Info on Oil Spill in Gulf
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:34:44 PM »

This seems to be one of the greatest man-made catastrophes in time of peace. Is it cause by greed?

We watched some serious interviews on 60 minutes last week.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »

Johann,

I wasn't going to watch all but in the middle I was remembering some of the things that MRs. White wrote, I continued and watched the whole thing. I think after the 1st half callers called in and they started with the diasters of land and sea called for in Bible . They claimed the oil is red and they wondered if this was the time of Rev.

Actually, Johann I do not know if you watched it or not. But under the conditions they speak there is no way to stop it. What is worse is all the gasses that are coming from it already that will be in the breeze over Florida. Many people breathing the painless air will soon have symptoms of death. These are statistics coming from EPA testings now confirmed.

I guess the biggest quote of EGW is warning about living on the coast lines. I guess she sure was right. Never expected anything like this tho. Always thought the storms she meant, I think this very well could be the close footsteps that will bring in time of trouble that we have not yet seen. It is a strange, strange feeling but also am trusting in all things.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 01:54:40 PM »

This seems to be one of the greatest man-made catastrophes in time of peace. Is it cause by greed?

We watched some serious interviews on 60 minutes last week.

Evidently your right but this video gives what happened exactly from1970 with the depth of drilling first in Russia. Check it out. you may have to wait 5-10 minutes until the story comes in from all their first talking on the web site. Williams will then give his account of proof.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 04:18:52 PM »

Hurricanes coming up to stop all work with the oil spill. What next? Poisenous gasses being blown inland?? upland ?? One thing good about the electrical storms of much Lightening. It still purifies the air. I sort of like it when it comes and then smelling the fresh rain or is it pure air. EPA says the poisenous gasses will bring death that is spewing out of the Strata of massive oil pressure along with the oil.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 04:26:12 PM by tinka »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 05:49:54 AM »

Oil spill, Evidently the video that I watched must be right on as last night if any saw on Hannity that they might be now thinking about the "nuke" job on the oil spill. The spumes coming from it now are more and more. The main pipe must be wearing more and more thin as they explained. and they think they are going to put mud down the pipe to stop it?? That was the lastest I heard. I am sure most of you all are watching this too but I post for those who miss it on the news. This seems to definitely be disaster at sea as told and I just thought about ships going down. This is beyond what I thought. What will a nuke do? close it or open it more? Hmm, they don't know either. Shall they chance it?? then what ??

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 03:58:56 AM »

On Fox news last night in case someone does not watch news there a reporter got some exclusive pictures just how bad the oil spill is getting. They were turned back with threat of $thousands of dollars and jail that all was off limits to even come so many miles close to the worst disaster in areas. This is so pictures cannot be taken but a reporter took every risk and Fox showed just what the reporter could get before being turned back with threats.   They do not want the public to see how bad it is. Also oil is spurring up from many places now Just like the video said would happen with the wearing out of the pipe from extreme pressure. also it was not plain even if the pressure is coming from other wells which are many in the gulf. If anyone hears other info or different they can share from news please share.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 11:46:43 AM »

Be sure to click on this link for more OIl Spill talk. Can this be so??

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2010/06/27/alert-obama-warns-world-leaders

Johann

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 12:49:29 PM »

Not getting much better?
Pages: [1]   Go Up