Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: My statement regarding Tommy's Plea deal  (Read 10808 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
My statement regarding Tommy's Plea deal
« on: January 21, 2012, 03:34:16 PM »

Now, I can finally respond. I was fully aware of this deal, and I had stated I supported.

The prosecutor contacted me last fall and mentioned this idea to me. I told her I would consult with my attorney's.

Two weeks ago, she called me again. I informed her my attorney's and I was fine with this, and agreed to offer this deal to Tommy.

The only people who I had informed that this was going to happen or what was being worked out was my mother and Pickle.

Now, the next day after this deal was worked out and Tommy plead, the judge in the civil suit DENIED 3ABNS motion to dismiss, but moved the case to Southern Illinois.

There has been a questioned posed about the civil suit being dropped. No, my attorneys and I have no intention on dropping the civil suit.

Hope this answers some questions.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: My statement regarding Tommy's Plea deal
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 03:38:31 PM »

The fact is I supported this deal and have no regrets. No, I will not answer ANY questions on this matter. Thank you.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 10:48:50 AM »

Thanks for filling us in, Alex.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 11:32:07 AM »

Also, if the other site had any heart at all they would quit using my deceased father and my ailing mother for their bennefit.

And if Brad had any heart he would denounce their use of our parents to attack me.

The truth is I have a great relationship with my mother, despite what they try to say.

You all are some sick freaks.
Alex L. Walker

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 12:11:04 PM »

Also, if the other site had any heart at all they would quit using my deceased father and my ailing mother for their bennefit.

And if Brad had any heart he would denounce their use of our parents to attack me.

The truth is I have a great relationship with my mother, despite what they try to say.

Alex, I totally agree with you, but don't hold your breath.  Why even bother to read over there?  It's just a bunch of garbage that won't do you any good.  It is exceptionally troubling to think that 3ABN condones that site.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »

I try not to read over there. They have some warpped minds.
Alex L. Walker

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 08:25:24 AM »

Alex,

That doesn't wash.

NO ONE on the other forum has tried to attack your relationship with your mother, despite what you are trying to say here. I certainly know I haven't, and I know others aren't intending to do that either  so  that is an unfair and false accusation. It is also not fair to your mother as you are not making it easy on her. She can love you and support even while disagreeing with you or believing you to be wrong. Unconditional love never mean compromising the truth. It involves upholding that.  Others besides yourself care about your mom. I am one of those.

The problem is that you cannot have it both ways.  You and Adam cannot keep posting and saying that your mother will verify this and that and publicly challenging folks to contact or call her, and then play the victim after they do so and accuse them of  "using your parents to attack" you, or say we are "using them for our benefit", or replying with "liar liar"  or "sick freaks", "warped minds" etc simply because you don't like what she has to say.  Unedited Quotes from your parents are not an attack of you, unless you are accusing them of attacking you. I do not believe they have ever done that.

IMO if you were half as concerned about your "ailing mother"  as you ask others to be you and Adam would not keep bringing her up publicly and using your ailing mother for your own benefit, inviting people to contact her, and then stressing her out with your own phone calls and questions due to that. Because of that, at present, some of us are not  posting quotes, letters, or video, either here or on the other forum, that we could. We don't want her to have to deal with the stress, or the aftermath from YOU. That is the truth as God is my witness.

But, that doesn't make all those things go away. What will you do, and how will you reply to her and treat her when it all comes out in your lawsuit against 3ABN, as it will? How will that affect "your relationship with your mother"?

Perhaps you should look at the man in the mirror, and worry about your "ailing mother" and what you have put her through and are still putting her through, and resolve to "have a heart" and not to put her through more stress and heartache before asking others to?

I am closing the first part of my reply to you with that question, as that is the most important thing I want to reply to here. I hope you can honestly consider this because as anyone who has lost a parent knows ( You have already lost your father, and I have lost both): once our parents are gone, we don't get redos, we can't make things right, we can't tell them all the things we long to. You have to already know how that leaves a hole and an ache that continues to echo.

(2nd part of my reply to the rest of what you have posted to follow a little later...)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:54:48 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 08:48:09 PM »

Nosirmyzing:

From reading what the other site writes they still use her for their benefit and that's not right.

She is fully aware I have not dropped my lawsuit, and I will not.

Our relationship is good, I call her about everyday. I have sinced my dad passed away in August. Btw, there was many from 3ABN at my dads funeral.....Danny, Molly, Dee Hilderbrant, CJ Murray, John Dinzzie and a few more. Maybe you was there?
Alex L. Walker

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 05:17:57 PM »

Nosirmyzing:

From reading what the other site writes they still use her for their benefit and that's not right.

Our relationship is good, I call her about everyday. I have sinced my dad passed away in August. Btw, there was many from 3ABN at my dads funeral.....Danny, Molly, Dee Hilderbrant, CJ Murray, John Dinzzie and a few more. Maybe you was there?

Go fishing along with Pickle, Alex.

Moving past the bait...

I have problems believing anything you say.

1. What court is your lawsuit in? It's supposed to have been refiled in Southern Illinois as 3ABN asked if it wasn't dismissed.... I can't find it, nor can anyone else I have talked to...

2. You told your mother  the same thing you told Pickle, that Tommy pled guilty ( instead of saying that he took the Alford plea)and neglected to say there was no plea in regards to your case... BECAUSE IT WAS DROPPED.

3. You claimed here on this forum that a plea was in the works, and that the guilty plea would help your case and that you were fully informed and in agreement about Tommy's plea and that you told your Mom and Bob about it last fall

"Now, I can finally respond. I was fully aware of this deal, and I had stated I supported.

The prosecutor contacted me last fall and mentioned this idea to me. I told her I would consult with my attorney's.

Two weeks ago, she called me again. I informed her my attorney's and I was fine with this, and agreed to offer this deal to Tommy."

BUT she didn't offer the deal to Tommy. Tommy responded to another deal and approached the State's attorney saying he would accept no bargain unless the charges against you were dropped (only  days before that was done. ) The Prosecutor agreed in less than 24 hours and your opinion wasn't required Alex. The charges against and on your behalf were dropped. Like a hot potato. NO plea deal. Just dropped. THAT DOES NOT help your civil case. There is no way you could have known about this as you claim. You are lying again.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:32:12 PM by Nosir Myzing »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »

Nosirmyzing:

Moving past the bait...

1. What court is your lawsuit in? It's supposed to have been refiled in Southern Illinois as 3ABN asked if it wasn't dismissed.... I can't find it, nor can anyone else I have talked to...

2. You told your mother  the same thing you told Pickle, that Tommy pled guilty ( instead of saying that he took the Alford plea)and neglected to say there was no plea in regards to your case... BECAUSE IT WAS DROPPED.

3. You claimed here on this forum that a plea was in the works, and that the guilty plea would help your case and that you were fully informed and in agreement about Tommy's plea and that you told your Mom and Bob about it last fall

"Now, I can finally respond. I was fully aware of this deal, and I had stated I supported.

Two weeks ago, she called me again. I informed her my attorney's and I was fine with this, and agreed to offer this deal to Tommy."

BUT she didn't offer the deal to Tommy. Tommy responded to another deal and approached the State's attorney saying he would accept no bargain unless the charges against you were dropped (only  days before that was done. ) The Prosecutor agreed in less than 24 hours and your opinion wasn't required Alex. The charges against and on your behalf were dropped. Like a hot potato. NO plea deal. Just dropped. THAT DOES NOT help your civil case. There is no way you could have known about this as you claim. You are lying again.

If you say so and it is up to the court to transfer the case, aparently they haven't yet.
Alex L. Walker

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »

Nosirmyzing:

Moving past the bait...

If you say so and it is up to the court to transfer the case, aparently they haven't yet.

There is no way I could have known about what? Please enlighten me?
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 12:12:17 PM »

And how would you know? Do you work in the prosecutor's office? Or are you just mouthing off?

If need be, I can testify that what Alex said is true, and that what you are saying is not.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 03:10:37 PM »

Ok, I just have a couple of questions.  One pertaining to your statement below, Nosir.  This looks like a normal process to me.  However, they would have to contact Alex as he is the victim.  That makes no sense.  His attorney calls in to touch bases and they say, Ooops we forgot to tell you we dropped your charges ina plea deal".  That doesnt' sound logical to me.  Now I can see them choosing the stronger of the two cases to ensure jail time, etc., but they would have to talk to Alex about it.  So I am asking like everyone else, how do you know that Alex was not contacted?

Second question, is how and why are you speaking for Alex's Mother and about their relationship?  Are you a relative?   This enitre mess is a mass of violated boundaries.

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 03:48:25 PM »

It seems to me the State's attorney did the best thing possible for Alex and his family. It must be terrible for parents to have a son and a daughter on opposing sides in this case. Does it really make that much difference to Tommy if he is imprisoned because of Alex or the other victim?

Now it is not Alex's fault Tommy gets a chance to have Bible studies with the other inmates.

Ok, I just have a couple of questions.  One pertaining to your statement below, Nosir.  This looks like a normal process to me.  However, they would have to contact Alex as he is the victim.  That makes no sense.  His attorney calls in to touch bases and they say, Ooops we forgot to tell you we dropped your charges ina plea deal".  That doesnt' sound logical to me.  Now I can see them choosing the stronger of the two cases to ensure jail time, etc., but they would have to talk to Alex about it.  So I am asking like everyone else, how do you know that Alex was not contacted?

Second question, is how and why are you speaking for Alex's Mother and about their relationship?  Are you a relative?   This enitre mess is a mass of violated boundaries.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 04:00:31 PM »

Now, Pastor Johann, this is the question that the Prosecuters end up asking themselves when it comes to the "pleas".  My guess is they felt the other case stronger for one reason or another, and thought they would get a more deserved sentence.

Does it really make that much difference to Tommy if he is imprisoned because of Alex or the other victim?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up