Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brandy has left Danny  (Read 90493 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Brandy has left Danny
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »

Remove the / in the first one.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

Thanks! It worked.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2009, 12:55:59 PM »

Not a problem George!  Much love to you always!  Seems as if someone else fixed it!  Sorry about that!

Just a moment to wish everyone here Season's greetings and don't forget the Reason for the Season!

Lol! I was going to fix the formatting on your quote, Princess, but I think I only made it worse.

And no.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Emma

« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2009, 07:40:34 PM »

Hope your Season is a good one too, Di.

judibug61

« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2009, 05:39:26 AM »

Yes Di.....I also wish all a Happy Season...But we can only be happy, as all it means is that we are getting closer to the Lord's Coming....and we will soon be rid of the terrible world..............I for one, am looking forward to the day..........lets just pledge this new year to work even MORE diligently to get ourselves prepared to live in heaven......we have to have love and peace among each other in order to share the heavenly home together....This is my wish for the coming year...............Happy Holidays to all...........
judibug
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up