Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Brandy has left Danny  (Read 91974 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Brandy has left Danny
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »

Also, as I said Bob, the efforts put forth on the other side are now suspect because you all did not get the outcome you so desired.  Brandy signed the papers, the {right} baby took the test, and Danny is not that baby's daddy...simple.

1. While one outcome would have answered some questions, like why Danny dumped Linda, we should be glad anytime an allegation against Danny Shelton is proven false.

2. I can't prove that Brandy signed the papers.

3. I can't prove that the right one took the test.

4. That looks true. But the question could still be asked, Did Danny ever think he was?

Now if Dr. Day is incorrect in her recollections of who she worked with in 1999, that last one is irrelevant.

guide4him

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 03:54:57 PM »

After reading Dr Thompson's letter (dictated by Danny Shelton...my opinion only) I was wondering just why was Brandy so terribly upset? I don't see how it could have had any bearing on any little online "chat room" (Danny's words). Seems like she was furious at the moment for what was going on at that particular time.
I have my opinions on what she was furious about but I bet it has nothing directly related to the fact that the child was being tested... but another thought comes to my mind.
From the first time I heard the name Trinity mentioned as one of Brandy's children I thought that this would be Danny's style of naming a child. Why would a non-christian woman married to another man call her child such a name.
Two words. "DANNY'S CHILD"
I haven't seen proof of any kind to satisfy me that this child is not Danny's.
Shame on TPTB for going along with all of Danny Shelton's craziness. I am discusted with all of it. No money comming from me to 3ABN. The lies just keep on going...going...going... going.
I don't care if anyone wants to disagree or fight with me or whatever. This is my opinion and mine only. I have not been hipnotized to think this thought. Danny Shelton himself with his lies and other shenanigans gave me this opinion.
I am beginning to get tired of the upper echelon talking on 3ABN discussing how wonderful 3ABN is and hey buy our 10 commandments book. I have no desire to watch 3ABN. My mother who is blinded by Danny Shelton' self love stories LOVES him and 3ABN and listens to them every evening. My computer is nearby so unless it gets so bad I get nauseated I stay and try to ignore the lies spewed. (especially the Sunday Tuesday and Thursday evening two hour how wonderful we are... no talking about how wonderful Jesus is and he is comming to save us progamming)

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »

Echo, Echo, Echo

That is right not all Adventist are stupid to let someone ride high on extravaganza,  :horse: with honest hard earned and devoted pew money.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »

:ROFL: This place is hilarious.

I agree, Rex, for a variety of reasons.  I am learning that things are not always as they appear to be...  How do you ever know for sure who is right or who to trust?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »

Let us not forget the middle name DAWN!

Like Melody DAWN!
Like Trinity DAWN!

To me this screams, "Danny's Child!"

Jodi

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »

I will never be convinced that this child is his either.  I know too much of the "behind the scene" information. 

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »

Jodie,
You mean it is worse then expected! ::) Like who the child really belongs too?? Do you realize that if nothing appeared wrong all this would not be going on?? You really couldn't be saying that Danny got in over his head would you?  Now how did that happen?? Maybe it all came from his big imagination of stories and when he felt he needed to be snoopy with a guilty conscience. Now that would be some behind the scene knowledge. Maybe you should stand up give it straight (as long as you know all)!!

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »

Christian, I beleive you were addressing me....but I am no prince....LOL!!!!

Actually what happened at 3ABN is at the feet of Danny and  his rubberstamp board.  The good people here, started out asking Danny some questions, which he should have answered openly and honestly from the beginning, he didn't.  I don't blame anyone for speaking out, because GC seemed to be looking the other way.  Little did he know that they we so.........tenacious?.......persistent?
Now, I do believe, however, that the recent tenacity(sp), may very well have contributed to the demise of Brandy and Danny's marriage.  Can't say they  have the complete burden, but definitely contributed. It has all gone to far.  At some point we have to trust God when He says "vengance is His".  They are now hurting innocent children, that is not Godly

I agree that Danny should have stepped down friom the beginning, but he didn't, and brought shame and disgrace to the ministry God gave him.

Prince,

Honestly, this is a tragedy for the Adventsit Church more than for the parties involved. I find it difficult to believe that given the circumstance that the church would stand by and watch with approval what has taken place. Have you read Dr Day's post? By the way, I watched 3abn extensively and I could see what was happening. The folks here are in no way responsible for what has happen it solely rest at the feet of the board at 3abn and Danny Shelton himself. Actually, if he had just step down and married Brandy that would have been his business and his only. But to expect Adventist people to just be quiet and sit back and except what was happening would be crazy. I am interested to know what you think should have been done? Please answer that question because I have often wanted to ask those defending Danny that question. Actually, for the true Christian it left them very little choice but to speak out if they valued truth and purity.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »

I knew Brandy was not Adventist or at least a practicing Adventist when she came to 3ABN, but I didn't realize she was not christian at all.  Was she some other religion?  Buddist, etc.?

After reading Dr Thompson's letter (dictated by Danny Shelton...my opinion only) I was wondering just why was Brandy so terribly upset? I don't see how it could have had any bearing on any little online "chat room" (Danny's words). Seems like she was furious at the moment for what was going on at that particular time.
I have my opinions on what she was furious about but I bet it has nothing directly related to the fact that the child was being tested... but another thought comes to my mind.
From the first time I heard the name Trinity mentioned as one of Brandy's children I thought that this would be Danny's style of naming a child. Why would a non-christian woman married to another man call her child such a name.
I haven't seen proof of any kind to satisfy me that this child is not Danny's.
Shame on TPTB for going along with all of Danny Shelton's craziness. I am discusted with all of it. No money comming from me to 3ABN. The lies just keep on going...going...going... going.
I don't care if anyone wants to disagree or fight with me or whatever. This is my opinion and mine only. I have not been hipnotized to think this thought. Danny Shelton himself with his lies and other shenanigans gave me this opinion.
I am beginning to get tired of the upper echelon talking on 3ABN discussing how wonderful 3ABN is and hey buy our 10 commandments book. I have no desire to watch 3ABN. My mother who is blinded by Danny Shelton' self love stories LOVES him and 3ABN and listens to them every evening. My computer is nearby so unless it gets so bad I get nauseated I stay and try to ignore the lies spewed. (especially the Sunday Tuesday and Thursday evening two hour how wonderful we are... no talking about how wonderful Jesus is and he is comming to save us progamming)

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »

Easy, Snoopy, you trust God and allowed the Holy spirit to lead you.  That is the only way. 

But I must admit I do agree with Rex, this place is hilarious, but I can only take it in doses.  I post for a while leave for a month, or two, or three......because they are deadly serious about this stuff, and that is also very sad.

I agree, Rex, for a variety of reasons.  I am learning that things are not always as they appear to be...  How do you ever know for sure who is right or who to trust?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »

Yea, well, my judgment abilities continue to be suspect...  Oh for the ability to back up and redo the last few years!

"They" do appear to be deadly serious about some things...others, not so much.  In the meantime, the wheels on the bus go round and round...also sad...

My new motto..."trust no one".

Easy, Snoopy, you trust God and allowed the Holy spirit to lead you.  That is the only way. 

But I must admit I do agree with Rex, this place is hilarious, but I can only take it in doses.  I post for a while leave for a month, or two, or three......because they are deadly serious about this stuff, and that is also very sad.

Rex

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 06:10:58 AM »

I agree, Rex, for a variety of reasons.  I am learning that things are not always as they appear to be... 

They seldom are.

How do you ever know for sure who is right or who to trust?

Time. As far as I am concerned trust is earned so it always takes time.

It sounds as if you have been hurt. I am sorry for that.

As far as earned trust goes, I can trust an individual explicitly on a personal basis but still not trust their judgment on things. Some people just lack the ability to look at and weigh things impartially or logically so their judgment is often impaired.  I also don't tend to trust any individual who presumes to tells me what to think or how to, anyone who talks down to me. By the same token i don't trust anyone who spouts there view as if there view is the only one possible and regards all others as wrong. How about you?

As far as "who" is right? That usually doesn't matter so much to me as "what" is right does. I prefer to weigh all sides, and get all the facts and all my questions answered before deciding that for myself. And as the Princess said, prayer, and asking the Holy Spirit to lead while doing that is key.

pax

Rex

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 06:37:57 AM »

Sure your right!

Out of curiosity I did a search for the name "Trinity" and stumbled across this tidbit on the wikiname site:

POPULARITY

Trinity has recently become a popular girl's name in the United States. It first appeared on the top 1000 chart in 1974, but dropped off again in 1980. It reappeared in the lower ranks of the chart in 1993, and rose quickly until it cracked the top 100 in 2000. Trinity was most popular (so far) in 2004 and 2005, when it ranked as the 48th most popular girl's name. In 2007, it ranked as number 72.

Trinity was also used as a boy's name, and appeared on the top 1000 chart between 1974 and 1980. It reached as high as 780 in 1975.

The name Trinity was popularized by the 1999 film The Matrix, in which Carrie-Ann Moss portrayed a character named Trinity. The film also featured other symbolic names such as Neo and Morpheus.[1] The popularity of this film may account for the sudden jump in popularity (#527 in 1998 to #74 in 2000), but the popularity of the film had already been on the rise before The Matrix was released. But Trinity is also part of a new trend of novel religious names: Miracle, Messiah, Angel and Grace are all top 1000 names.

As with names such as Jesus and Angel, Trinity is often used by Spanish-speaking families.

But like you I knew there could be only one possible explanation for the popularity of the name in the United States and for all those mothers married to other men calling their children such a name. Two words.

"DANNY'S CHILDREN"

Let us not forget the middle name DAWN!

Like Melody DAWN!
Like Trinity DAWN!

To me this screams, "Danny's Child!"

Oh for sure!  :ROFL:  What a hoot! :ROFL:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 06:41:52 AM by Rex »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 09:52:22 AM »

Rex,
Yes you can pray, but also the "key" is to open your eyes and look at documents and view the facts.  right now the facts are not provable with "paternity" neither were the facts provable in what DS got away with Linda and the facts are not provable what DS said about Linda, so far DS cannot prove financial creditable with pew money. So how did we get here? The Illinois judicial is noted to be the worst corrupt and how did DS get away with this. It sort of seems like a little "blackmail" touching somewhere in the jingle. (Just my opinion)What you can prove is feeding the  :horse: s . I use the horse for many symbolic actions of viewable proofs and also the very facts that it takes "money" to have and raise them literally. Sort of an expensive hobby I would say of course along with the "jet set" of things.  All under the name of "EVANGELISM"??? J. Baker, Swaggart, DS  etc. etc.??

uncle sam

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 03:59:35 AM »

Where can I find this letter from Dr Thompson, stating that Brandy left Danny?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up