Welcome & Information Category > Forum Announcements

Membership Breakdown Change Notice

<< < (3/3)

Johann:

--- Quote from: Kitty on June 18, 2008, 07:14:50 PM ---Ha, so we need to post more.  I have noticed that there are not as many posters as there used to be.  Perhaps it is because it seems that there a few that keep this site going by haggling back and forth between them.
People need to share their concerns though.  Perhaps if the major players in this drama will truly realize that many eyes are noticing what they are doing, most notably God and the angels, they will think more about their actions.
I appreciate Johann.  He is a true Christian gentlemen and willing to speak out on what he has experienced for himself.
Kitty

--- End quote ---

:TY:, Kitty, for your kind words.  :welcome: to Advent Talk, although I do not know who you are.

It is our prayer that responsible people will come to the realization what is the truth, and act accordingly. 3ABN could be such a great blessing, and the Lord would bless it more abundantly, if it was led by people willing to face reality, and the work would gain greater victories if not hampered by the consequences of improper actions.

Let's pray for the eye salve from above, and willingness to go forward in faith.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version