General Category > Prayer Circle

Please Pray for Princess Di

<< < (4/5) > >>

Daryl Fawcett:
:welcome: back.

Johann:
How is your  health now, Di?

--- Quote from: princessdi on November 18, 2008, 09:26:06 PM ---I am truly blessed and highly favored among the Daughters of God. Thank you soooo very much my BSDA Family for you kind thoughts, prayers, phone calls, visits. God has truly extended His healing to me this past week. I had no idea on last Wennesday morning that i even had a blood clot, just know that I had some kind of infection in my shin area. Some have expressed their first hand knowledge of hte danger of blood clots. I had one in the same place, thigh area, in my left leg 14 years ago. That one, however, broke of and went to my lungs. Extremely scary. This one this time did no traveling that we know of. Praise God! I will be on blood thinners for the rest of my life, because this is my second bout with them. The infection is also under control with antibiotics. By far this time it was the most painful part....and still is.

Once again Thank you all for being there! i am truly blessed with so much family, and to be surrounded with the love and prayers of so many wonderful people. Much love to you all and God bless!

--- End quote ---

princessdi:
Wow!  Scared me to see this thread at first!  LOL!!!

Thank you Pastor Johann!  I am doing well and work 2, well 1 1/2 jobs at this point.  God is good ALL the time!

mrst53:
Princess di,
 thank God for your healing :amen: I would dearly miss my Halleluah Friend if something happened to you :rabbit:

princessdi:
Thank you Mrst!   i noticed that my post back then said BSDA, but it should have in cluded my AT family.  Anyway,  more proof that God is good, my AT family knew exactly what I meant and didn't hold it against me!  LOL!!  I would not have made without all the prayers! Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version