Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 181341 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #390 on: July 28, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »

To "Pat Williams"

I told you all I'm going to tell you. I don't even know who you ate, other than a meddler and liar.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #391 on: July 28, 2010, 07:09:35 PM »

Kk... screaming and dying laughing here! Even Pat has to laugh on this! One wrong key on that darn keyboard and it becomes something entirely different.

To "Pat Williams"

I told you all I'm going to tell you. I don't even know who you ate, other than a meddler and liar.

mrst53

« Reply #392 on: July 28, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »

I just finished reading all of the letter posted by Tommy- it sounds like the same ole Tommy, blaming everyone else, but himself.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #393 on: July 28, 2010, 07:41:01 PM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:   Yea - I saw that, too!!!

Kk... screaming and dying laughing here! Even Pat has to laugh on this! One wrong key on that darn keyboard and it becomes something entirely different.

To "Pat Williams"

Pat Williams

« Reply #394 on: July 28, 2010, 07:42:16 PM »

Ok, I admit it, that was hilarious.  The hypocrites are next...

To "Pat Williams"

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #395 on: July 28, 2010, 07:46:24 PM »

That's what I get for trying to post from my phone.
Duane Clem

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #396 on: July 28, 2010, 09:26:16 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!!! You will forever be Pacman in my mind now. No more 3D, and no more Pat... you are now Pacman.

Ok, I admit it, that was hilarious.  The hypocrites are next...

To "Pat Williams"

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #397 on: July 29, 2010, 03:51:45 PM »

Lands when I read that my eyeballs turned around cause I did not know what to think. I was not thinking a typing error. That was so funny, I'll tell ya Duane that was my laughing for the day when I saw that.

mrst53

« Reply #398 on: July 29, 2010, 04:22:01 PM »

Must be migraine fog- took me till now to get it :dunno:

waitingforjustice

« Reply #399 on: July 30, 2010, 06:14:01 PM »

You speak as if you have first hand knowledge. Maybe as if this is personal to you. How can you say for a fact that Tommy was not his Pastor at the time? Were you there? I had the same pastor from my teenage years until I was a young adult and to this day when I am around him there is still a level of authority. When I went to my 10 year school reunion there were 3 of my teachers that we invited to come also. There was still that level of authority and I had been out of school for a decade. So don't tell me that there was no level of authority between Tommy had over Duane, because that would be a lie. Furthermore, as you know first hand, Tommy did go back and became the Pastor of Ezra again and continued as pastor until the early 1990's. You and I both know that he even hand picked a replacement. Someone who was young and naive. I wonder if that pastor knew what he was getting into?? I would imagine not. I doubt Tommy could "man" up and be honest.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Duane Clem can you help explain here?
« Reply #400 on: July 31, 2010, 05:25:37 AM »

You're not all that smart, are you? You aren't getting any answers from  me. I don't give explanations to cowards. How many times do I have to say it before you finally comprehend?

Duane, see this is what I was talking about before and how you interjecting yourself into the child molestation topics and talking about being a victim confuses people.

Could you please explain here and clear up the confusion?

Did you say something occurred when you were a minor? because Princessdi says you did and she's gotto go with what you say...

Yes, I read it, and Duane's reply that he said something "did" happen when he when he was a minor. he's the victim, he was there, I gotta to with him on this one.  

And because of that she is now also falsely accusing me of attacking a victim of child abuse after "you" a victim of child abuse told "me" that you were abused as a child. Now how sad is this?

Pat, when a victim of child abuse tells you he was abused as a child and you call him a liar....you are attacking a victim of child abuse.  [/color]

Duane Clem

Pat Williams

« Reply #401 on: July 31, 2010, 09:22:05 AM »

No, Duane Clem, it is you who doesn't get it. I don't need your answer here. It is Princessdi, you needs you to explain to as she is confused about what she thinks you said. You should have done so without me asking. To allow her to continue believing the lie that you were molested as a minor by Tommy Shelton when you could easily correct that is dead wrong. To be spiteful to me and insult me calling me coward,  rather than doing the right thing and just posting to her and explaining is wrong, there are no ifs ands or buts about that.

You're not all that smart, are you? You aren't getting any answers from  me. I don't give explanations to cowards. How many times do I have to say it before you finally comprehend?

Duane, see this is what I was talking about before and how you interjecting yourself into the child molestation topics and talking about being a victim confuses people.

Did you say something occurred when you were a minor? because Princessdi says you did and she's gotto go with what you say...

Yes, I read it, and Duane's reply that he said something "did" happen when he when he was a minor. he's the victim, he was there, I gotta to with him on this one.  

And because of that she is now also falsely accusing me of attacking a victim of child abuse after "you" a victim of child abuse told "me" that you were abused as a child. Now how sad is this?

Pat, when a victim of child abuse tells you he was abused as a child and you call him a liar....you are attacking a victim of child abuse.  [/color]

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #402 on: July 31, 2010, 09:43:51 AM »

No, Duane Clem, it is you who doesn't get it. I don't need your answer here. It is Princessdi, you needs you to explain to as she is confused about what she thinks you said. You should have done so without me asking. To allow her to continue believing the lie that you were molested as a minor by Tommy Shelton when you could easily correct that is dead wrong. To be spiteful to me and insult me calling me coward,  rather than doing the right thing and just posting to her and explaining is wrong, there are no ifs ands or buts about that.

You're not all that smart, are you? You aren't getting any answers from  me. I don't give explanations to cowards. How many times do I have to say it before you finally comprehend?

I think Duane is correct, you need to grow some brains. Using PrincessDi to get your answers. How pathetic are you? Your nothing, but a gossip queen. Do us a favor and just shut up.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #403 on: July 31, 2010, 11:24:54 AM »

No, Duane Clem, it is you who doesn't get it. I don't need your answer here.
Good, because you're not getting it.
It is Princessdi, you needs you to explain to as she is confused about what she thinks you said. You should have done so without me asking. To allow her to continue believing the lie that you were molested as a minor by Tommy Shelton when you could easily correct that is dead wrong. To be spiteful to me and insult me calling me coward,  rather than doing the right thing and just posting to her and explaining is wrong, there are no ifs ands or buts about that.
I called you a coward and a liar because that is what you are: a coward because you won't identify yourself before spreading slander, and a liar because you say Tommy never abused me while he was my pastor.
Duane Clem

Pat Williams

« Reply #404 on: July 31, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »

No, Duane Clem, it is you who doesn't get it. I don't need your answer here.
Good, because you're not getting it.
It is Princessdi, you needs you to explain to as she is confused about what she thinks you said. You should have done so without me asking. To allow her to continue believing the lie that you were molested as a minor by Tommy Shelton when you could easily correct that is dead wrong. To be spiteful to me and insult me calling me coward,  rather than doing the right thing and just posting to her and explaining is wrong, there are no ifs ands or buts about that.
I called you a coward and a liar because that is what you are: a coward because you won't identify yourself before spreading slander, and a liar because you say Tommy never abused me while he was my pastor.

Don't blame me here.. This is from your own published  Statement, Duane Clem: stating TS did not abuse his position as your Pastor or Counsellor, and molest you as a minor:

Tommy Shelton was my pastor for many years at the Ezra Church of God in West Frankfort, IL. I began attending with my mother, sister and two brothers around 1974 or so, and my father became a Christian and began coming with us shortly after I graduated from high school in 1984. Tommy and I were never really close until I began attending the Christian school our church operated. Over the next few years, we would spend a lot of time talking, as I was dealing with depression issues and he was counseling me.
When the General Assembly of the Church of God in Illinois decided to suspend Tommy's ministerial credentials in 1985, [October 25, 1985] I was one of several who wrote a letter in his defense. I was also questioned by a detective at the West Frankfort Police Department. I had been on a few overnight trips with him, and gave testimony that nothing had happened that would substantiate the allegations being made against him. At the time, this was true.

From the letter from the Ezra Church of God to the General Assembly of the Church of God in Illinois: "Brother Tommy resigned as Pastor from the Ezra Church of God , Sept. 15, 1985"

Again from your own Published statement, you claim you were abused during this time period:

Sometime in late 1985 or early 1986, Tommy came to me and said he had an unusual medical problem and asked for my help. I was shocked....I was, 19 years old...
[or 20 if in 1986]

In your own published statement you say:

Over the next few months , Tommy and I would meet at his house, the church, the original 3ABN building, and even one night on a back country road, anywhere he thought no one would see us. There was a lot of inappropriate touching, but nothing further. He wanted much more out of it, but I couldn't let it happen because in my heart I knew it wasn't right. I was wrestling with thoughts like "What if someone finds out?...On one occasion, I had been hired by a television and appliance rent-to-own company as an assistant manager, and was to travel to the main office about an hour away for two days of training. The company said they would get me a motel room so I wouldn't have to drive back and forth. ...Finally, he said he realized that I was uncomfortable and decided we shouldn't be doing this. It was like a thousand pound weight was gone.

Whether it was in late 1985 or early 1986 doesn't matter. Those "next few months" were after he resigned on Sept 15, 1985 and had his ministerial liscence suspended, and you claimed
"When the General Assembly of the Church of God in Illinois decided to suspend Tommy's ministerial credentials in 1985, [October 25, 1985] I was one of several who wrote a letter in his defense. I was also questioned by a detective at the West Frankfort Police Department. I had been on a few overnight trips with him, and gave testimony that nothing had happened that would substantiate the allegations being made against him. At the time, this was true.
Those "next few months" starting after Oct 25, 1985 or early 1986 fall in the time period when he was NOT your Pastor, nor anyone's Pastor. The Documented facts are that  Tommy was employed helping build 3ABN for the next 9 mos and did not become a Pastor again till after that when A.J Mitchell, representing the Ezra Church of God, came and asked him to return. You do not and have not ever said you were abused during that time frame.

I don't understand how you can steadfastly keep calling me a liar for going by your own time frame and statement, and insist he abused you while he was your Pastor and refuse to explain how that is possible. But since you refuse to answer or explain, this discrepancy in your own testimony, I have no reason to change mine, or apologize, so I guess you can just carry on with your name calling and insults.

Laters...

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 12:33:33 PM by Pat Williams »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28   Go Up