Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I will not be moved  (Read 8402 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: I will not be moved
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »

God bless you, Alex!  This cannot be easy for a young man who supposed to be about his dreams and plans for his life.  You are in my prayers.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 03:47:37 PM »

Thanks you all for your kind words and support. It means alot. God Bless.

Alex L. Walker
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »

Here is another letter of support that meant alot to me.

Hey, you may remember me, we talked a few times on here, buttt, I have been readin some of the stuff that you have posted and articles on what your goin though, although I don't know how it is to go through what your goin through I do know ...about the family stuff, don't let your families negativity affect your decision at all I let my family decide alot of stuff for me and that messed alot of stuff up for me, just don't let them get to you AND I AM VERY PROUD OF U FOR DOIN WHAT YOUR DOIN I fully support you ALEX
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 05:34:17 PM »

I'm glad you're getting those letters of support, Alex.

We're here to support you, too.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

youngwarrior

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 04:23:46 PM »

Here is one of certain piece of hate mail I have received.  I will keep their name Private:

I don't care if you block me but I am going to speech how I feel. This is a matter that should not be spread all over creation. If you have not noticed you are destroying a good stations name all because of one or two people. It is not the stations fault for whatever happened. Take it up with the people and don't destroy other peoples lives like you are doing.

Not 3ABN's fault?

And yet Danny apparently used 3ABN's phone, 3ABN's time, and 3ABN's attorney to intimidate Glenn Dryden in 2003. And 3ABN replaced Linda the alleged adulteress with Tommy the now admitted pedophile in 2004 as production manager, a full year after Danny admitted in phone message recordings that Tommy had done things for which the statute of limitations applied.

The only question is, how early was 3ABN aware of the allegations against Tommy? According to sources, Tommy went after a male employee in the early 1990's, and around that time Danny was talking to employee(s) as if boys at 3ABN were at risk around Tommy.

My impression from having worked for 3ABN in 1989 and 1990 is that Danny knew all about it.  I knew two of Tommy's victims.  I also met Alex's brother Brad.

Alex - I am very sorry for what this has done to you and your relationship with your family.  Hang in there.  God will work things out no matter what the Sheltons try to do.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2011, 08:06:42 PM »

And therein within that message is the GREAT LIE...the miscreants were sustained and defended by a culture of hypocrisy and is simply finally being held accountable for the outrageous behavior of more than 20 years of hypocrisy and denial of Faith while PRETENDING to be the entity that would "counteract the counterfeit" and were and continue to be the COUNTERFEIT.

What was Danny's favorite saying: "Be careful that you not push a rock as it might just fall back upon you???"

I think that Rock just came back...confession, repentance and reformation would go a long way right now...if not, write em off!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Here is one of certain piece of hate mail I have received.  I will keep their name Private:

I don't care if you block me but I am going to speech how I feel. This is a matter that should not be spread all over creation. If you have not noticed you are destroying a good stations name all because of one or two people. It is not the stations fault for whatever happened. Take it up with the people and don't destroy other peoples lives like you are doing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up