Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lovely Linda Shelton  (Read 35106 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Lovely Linda Shelton
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2009, 06:10:44 AM »

I am happy to hear that 3ABN is no longer hindering Linda Shelton in her speaking appointments and, I assume, also her singing appointments.

Wouldn't be nice to see her on one of the music programs of Hope TV.  I am thinking of one in particular, however, I can't think of the name of that one at the time of posting this.

mfc10

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »

Wouldn't be nice to see her on one of the music programs of Hope TV.  I am thinking of one in particular, however, I can't think of the name of that one at the time of posting this.

Would it be "My Story, My Song"? I'd LOVE to see her on there!
Blessings,
Maggie C.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2009, 02:49:39 PM »

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of, and yes, it would be nice to see her on there. :thumbsup:

WillowRun

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »

Linda has a new message on her website.  I wish her well. 

http://www.lindashelton.org/
Respectfully,

Willow

christined

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »

I hadn't checked Linda's website for awhile, so thank you for letting us know about the  update.  God is in charge and He will make things right for Linda in His time.

Johann

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »

Harassment

You'd think things are settling down?

Not quite. Linda is still subject to continual harassment, and I wonder who is behind that?

Frequent visits by some "friendly" burglar who steals no valuables, only papers and documents and pictures. Damages furniture. Also destroys flowers in the garden etc.

Almost seems insane.

Now the police has started investigating and friends are helping by watching, jotting down license numbers of suspicious vehicles, etc. Setting hidden traps, etc. Soon they might discover who is doing it, or who is doing it for whom. Have any idea? In the beginning the police wasn't interested, because nothing valuable was stolen, but now they see it is getting serious having such things happening in the neighborhood.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2010, 01:40:03 PM »

What pics or documents would be of any value five years later?   I mean, if Danny's focus is still on his failed marriage to Linda, that maybe really saying something about why Brnady might be gone.......This just can't be........it is just too unreal.......makes absolutely no sense at all. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2010, 01:54:55 PM »

Preaching

When Linda moved to Springfield about five years ago the local church received her with open arms, made her feel welcome and used her to sing, teach and preach. That was too much for 3ABN. They released John Stanton from his regular tasks at 3ABN and had the conference president place him as the new pastor in Springfield. John wasted no time before he visited the members telling them he had been asked by the president to curb the activities of Linda Shelton in the local church. I also heard him say that Linda was a liar.

Fortunately for Linda there is another Seventh-day Adventist church in Springfield under a different and friendlier conference, who welcomed Linda to fellowship with them, and I know she loves to be together with them. They sing together, and on a recent Sabbath Linda preached there to one of the loveliest audiences imaginable. I think there has developed great mutual love and understanding.

Now five years later John Stanton has left Springfield, and what is happening? "His" former church is no longer under his dominion, and now a group of families from that church are coming to Linda's home. Some of them now dare stating openly that they had never abandoned her in their hearts. So now they are again scheduling her to preach in their own church. What a change!!!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »

Praise the Lord for that, Johann!  There are some things Danny Shelton cannot control.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2010, 04:51:53 PM »

Harassment

You'd think things are settling down?

Not quite. Linda is still subject to continual harassment, and I wonder who is behind that?

Frequent visits by some "friendly" burglar who steals no valuables, only papers and documents and pictures. Damages furniture. Also destroys flowers in the garden etc.

Almost seems insane.

Now the police has started investigating and friends are helping by watching, jotting down license numbers of suspicious vehicles, etc. Setting hidden traps, etc. Soon they might discover who is doing it, or who is doing it for whom. Have any idea? In the beginning the police wasn't interested, because nothing valuable was stolen, but now they see it is getting serious having such things happening in the neighborhood.

With all that has gone on for all this time, the above actions are proof of the charactistics of the 3abn agendas. Not surprising at all. Just a couple of things on the emails telling of DS actions lets one know that "he is off the wall". and how about Brenda???? Something still pretty fishy there. Maybe Brandy smelt the fish.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up