Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: More evidence Ronnie Shelton lied or was lied to  (Read 22612 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
More evidence Ronnie Shelton lied or was lied to
« on: January 10, 2010, 04:54:24 AM »

I've been going through 3ABN's 990's and found this on the 2006 Form 990, Schedule A, Part IV-A, line 27c:

59,064,611 + 8,250,022 = 68,314,633.

Only a million dollars off.

And Ronnie said the IRS found not one single discrepancy? Who lied to Ronnie? Or was Ronnie lying?

Johann

Re: More evidence Ronnie Shelton lied or was lied to
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 07:25:59 AM »

Isn't a million dollars just like peanuts?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 03:24:49 PM »

No, not in accounting/finance, especially if you are talking non-profit.....BTW, is 3ABN a non-profit, holding a 501c3?  I hadn't thought about that....clearly missing that part of the discussion...........all these years........there was just so much to take in!  LOL!!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 08:10:39 PM »

Is 3ABN a nonprofit...I thought it was taken for granted that all religious type organizations were nonprofit...I'm sure nobody has thought that it might be a for-profit venture.

They request and take donations from people; in what way could this be for-profit?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 12:43:13 PM »

If I am not mistaken, I don't believe it is solely that you take in donations, but more importantly that you claim that your donations will generate no profit, but be used soley to do whatever work you claim, including pay salaries, etc.  If the IRS finds that a non profit has indeed made a profit, they will definitely collect the taxes on that profit, and they will lose that no profit status.  I believe that was the purpose of the IRS investigations into the finances of quite a few mega ministries.  They didn't quite resemble "non profit".
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »

Gee...you think???

Here, Here...!!!

But, Bob, are you suggesting that Ronnie was mis-informed? And I wonder who would do that at 3ABN??? Or was it sourced from lawyers????

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 06:06:40 AM »

Is 3ABN a nonprofit...I thought it was taken for granted that all religious type organizations were nonprofit...I'm sure nobody has thought that it might be a for-profit venture.

They request and take donations from people; in what way could this be for-profit?

Simple, In what way could this be for profit???  It keeps the beg-thon going for the extravaganza life styly they so much enjoy for income and the studios etc. for that purpose. Their theme of SDA for this is the deceiving part. Their rewards to be tv personalities. Their problem is they don't know their limitations for talent.

anyman

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 09:06:23 AM »

Simple, In what way could this be for profit???  It keeps the beg-thon going for the extravaganza life styly they so much enjoy for income and the studios etc. for that purpose. Their theme of SDA for this is the deceiving part. Their rewards to be tv personalities. Their problem is they don't know their limitations for talent.

So exactly how are the studios (or other necessary broadcast technologies) suppose to appear, spontaneous generation? Of course the donated funds are used for the construction, maintenance, and development of the facilities. The donors understand this, it appears you are the only one who doesn't realize it takes actual dollars to do the Lord's work on a global scale. You on the other hand seem to suggest a presumptuous approach to building, maintaining, and developing the tools to spread the Gospel to the world.

PS: Lending a helping hand, the word you are seeking is "extravagance" or "extravagant" not "extravaganza" or derivatives of same.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:08:49 AM by anyman »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 09:27:47 AM »

The one problem is that 3ABN was specifically founded for the purpose of broadcasting without begging for funds.

I'm not saying that it should have been founded that way. I'm just saying that it was founded that way.

If Danny returned the money he's siphoned away via legal fees, royalties, and kickbacks, 3ABN wouldn't have to ask for money as much.

anyman

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »

The one problem is that 3ABN was specifically founded for the purpose of broadcasting without begging for funds.

I'm not saying that it should have been founded that way. I'm just saying that it was founded that way.

If Danny returned the money he's siphoned away via legal fees, royalties, and kickbacks, 3ABN wouldn't have to ask for money as much.

3ABN was founded on one purpose, to spread the gospel to the world. All ministries must, by their very nature, seek funding from benefactors - that is not wrong, evil, or cautioned against in the Bible or SoP.

As to your last sentence, the evidence contradicts your accusations/insinuations. Don't ask me to supply it, it is my opinion that you are not trustworthy with the facts.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:10:40 AM by anyman »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 10:58:05 AM »

Did not Danny Shelton explicitly state that 3ABN was intended to not have begathons? However, I did notice that one promo that included that assertion also asked for money, which seemed a little inconsistent.

It is a matter of court record that Danny did siphon money away from 3ABN in the form of legal fees, royalties, and kickbacks, in documents not written by me. You have read those court documents, haven't you?

anyman

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »

It is a matter of court record that Danny did siphon money away from 3ABN in the form of legal fees, royalties, and kickbacks, in documents not written by me. You have read those court documents, haven't you?

No they don't. That would be your mashup of the facts that does that. Thus my decision you are not trustworthy with facts.
Yes, I have.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 11:31:04 AM »

Simple, In what way could this be for profit???  It keeps the beg-a-thon going for the extravaganza life style they so much enjoy for income and the studios etc. for that purpose. Their theme of SDA for this is the deceiving part. Their rewards to be TV personalities. Their problem is they don't know their limitations for talent.

So exactly how are the studios (or other necessary broadcast technologies) suppose to appear, spontaneous generation? Of course the donated funds are used for the construction, maintenance, and development of the facilities. The donors understand this, it appears you are the only one who doesn't realize it takes actual dollars to do the Lord's work on a global scale. You on the other hand seem to suggest a presumptuous approach to building, maintaining, and developing the tools to spread the Gospel to the world.

PS: Lending a helping hand, the word you are seeking is "extravagance" or "extravagant" not "extravaganza" or derivatives of same.

First of all it was no problem with having and buying equipment, buildings etc. That would have been fine because" they made a believer out of many that most all was done by "volunteer". So that went down good too as it really took you in with those "stories".

It was even good to hear that it was expanding world wide, (and my family contributed) of course until the bills were not getting paid and then losing what they gained???? The whole underneath scene came into view as all corruption does sooner or later. We paid for 3abn sattilite and then it was no longer there! Yea, I called and even ventured into the matter and the story was not the same as the engineers e-mailed back the problem.

Also I am very familiar with English and adjectives. But I like the word "extravaganza" as I feel it takes in multiple understandings of lifestyle. and I mean multiple... that was not necessary for the productions of spreading God's Message.  (lawyers, wives, cars, hairjobs, horses, jets, houses, and to support the whole clan and their offspring of fornication's, adultery, child molestations and profits made from non-profits etc.etc.etc.) They just do not like public view and comments after public view was their income for the "extravaganzassssss" where most donators did not have the "extravagant" lifestyle but sacrificed to give.  This was and is the sham of it all and shame.   The stories got old and so did their limitations of talent.

As far as they should have appeared would have been no question because true beauty shines out no matter what but again actions speak louder then  words and their "stories". Just wondering how I would look if I bleached my hair white, spiked it up and shaved my eyebrows, and painted them back on to look ridiculous, plaster the make up and then yodeled. Wondered if I could get some donations on there. Hmm I know my limitations but am not to good with self control after a sham like this as my dander comes up with the ones that sacrificed for this.

Even right now I am in the same mood to watch Hope channel show off all the rings and "things" against what SP says on how we should be. That just flew the coup and now presented world wide that jewelry is the OK things now. Just spout the wedding rings as it is the new age and the old is out.  Skimpley dressed the better, (some should not even been allowed to come on dressed in that manner) All music is in and what makes you feel good. Yes, apostasy is strong and working just like we were told it would be. Vanity, all vanity, including 3abn

I really expect some to come one here and say..Y--- ---- ------- and that is the size of ignorance.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 12:13:11 PM by tinka »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 07:13:28 PM »

No they don't. That would be your mashup of the facts that does that. Thus my decision you are not trustworthy with facts.
Yes, I have.

Come on, be specific. Which fact are you disputing? That Danny received kickbacks from Remnant for sales of his PPPA booklets to 3ABN? That Danny received hundreds of thousands of dollars in "royalties" from Remnant for sales his Remnant books to 3ABN? That 3ABN is paying Danny's personal legal fees?

Which fact are you disputing?

anyman

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 08:03:59 PM »

Come on, be specific. Which fact are you disputing? That Danny received kickbacks from Remnant for sales of his PPPA booklets to 3ABN? That Danny received hundreds of thousands of dollars in "royalties" from Remnant for sales his Remnant books to 3ABN? That 3ABN is paying Danny's personal legal fees?

Which fact are you disputing?

Yes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up