Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: No money for Danny's ex-wife Tammy?????  (Read 52495 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
No money for Danny's ex-wife Tammy?????
« on: January 31, 2008, 05:08:27 AM »

AppleTree,

I was told by two people who were present at the last hearing or conference in Linda's marital property case that Danny's paperwork identified Linda as "Tammy." AppleTree, do you know how that mistake came about? Was Danny or his attorney thinking about Tammy Larson or Tammy Shelton Chance, or what that simply a slam against Linda? Or was it a mistake by his attorney?

I was also told that Danny was claiming to be out of money. Is that true? If so, what happened? Did he buy too many corvettes? Is his new home too fancy? Did he start paying back 3ABN for the money or goods he took from them over the years, including the 1998 board-approved real estate deal? Or have fines from the IRS bled him dry?

I was also told that Danny wanted Linda to pay him thousands of dollars since he had been keeping her horses for her. But if he won't give her any royalty money, why isn't he willing to call it even?

AppleTree, when is Danny could to let Linda know how much royalty he earned on the TCTR book, since it was a work in progress before the divorce, wasn't it?

Sister

• Veteran Member
Re: No money for Danny's ex-wife Tammy?????
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 06:44:26 AM »

For the uninformed Tammy Shelton Chance is the sister of Danny Shelton and Tammy Larson is an employee of Danny Shelton with whom, it is believed, he had an affair during his marriage to Linda. Tammy Larson was one of Linda Shelton's best friends.

Johann

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:09:57 AM »

For the uninformed Tammy Shelton Chance is the sister of Danny Shelton and Tammy Larson is an employee of Danny Shelton with whom, it is believed, he had an affair during his marriage to Linda. Tammy Larson was one of Linda Shelton's best friends.

And Tammy's husband, who was the electronic engineer, was suddenly replaced by Moses Primo. Her parents owned a farm. They came to 3ABN and were permitted to build a house on 3ABN property provided they make two apartments downstairs as guest apartments. They were also to provide breakfast for visitors. The Larsons are very friendly and hospitable people, whose hospitality I have greatly appreciated.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 01:08:27 PM »

And Tammy's husband, who was the electronic engineer, was suddenly replaced by Moses Primo. Her parents owned a farm. They came to 3ABN and were permitted to build a house on 3ABN property provided they make two apartments downstairs as guest apartments. They were also to provide breakfast for visitors. The Larsons are very friendly and hospitable people, whose hospitality I have greatly appreciated.

Is there a pattern here, that when one has too much inside information on Danny, they are 'replaced'?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 03:16:32 PM »

Why was he replaced?

(I was not referring to anything unkosher when I asked if Danny was referring to one of those Tammys. Those are the only 3ABN Tammys I'm aware of.)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 05:02:54 PM »

Is this something new unravelling?

Johann

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 09:32:03 PM »

Why was he replaced?

(I was not referring to anything unkosher when I asked if Danny was referring to one of those Tammys. Those are the only 3ABN Tammys I'm aware of.)

As far as I recall he was never fired. He only discovered that suddenly Danny had found another engineer to do his job, so I suppose he realized Danny could be unpredictable.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 09:00:23 AM »

If he wasn't fired, then what happened to him and what is he doing now?

Johann

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 11:50:55 AM »

Since he is not directly part of the present problem I think we will just let him stay at home in piece. Seems like he was near Thompsonville back in 2004.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 01:58:12 PM »

He could be a valuable asset in relation to the present problem, as you worded it.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »

Clarence Larson, the original engineer for 3ABN, took a position with Clear Channel and my recollection is that he retired in 2006. He and Tammy built a home on a piece of land Charlie Clark (Tammy Clark Larson's father) bought a couple of years ago and subdivided to become a "Clark Village" of sorts. As far as I know, Mr and Mrs Charlie Clark are still very vigorous supporters of 3ABN. They have contributed thousands of hours of voluntary time and they are reported to have given Millions to 3ABN over the past twenty years.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Johann

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 01:48:19 AM »

Irmgard and I left a suitcase with kitchen utensils or other gadgets with the Charlie Clarks when we returned to Norway in 2004, expecting to be back in the near future. Little did we realize we would not return.

Such is life.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 09:01:14 PM »

Seems like I just read somewhere that Danny spent $96,000 to purchase the land he is building his house on.  But he claims he is out of money??  I also seem to recall that Brandy wasn't listed on the deed...??     :dunno:    I feel really bad for her.  I think she needs our prayers.

AppleTree,

I was told by two people who were present at the last hearing or conference in Linda's marital property case that Danny's paperwork identified Linda as "Tammy." AppleTree, do you know how that mistake came about? Was Danny or his attorney thinking about Tammy Larson or Tammy Shelton Chance, or what that simply a slam against Linda? Or was it a mistake by his attorney?

I was also told that Danny was claiming to be out of money. Is that true? If so, what happened? Did he buy too many corvettes? Is his new home too fancy? Did he start paying back 3ABN for the money or goods he took from them over the years, including the 1998 board-approved real estate deal? Or have fines from the IRS bled him dry?

I was also told that Danny wanted Linda to pay him thousands of dollars since he had been keeping her horses for her. But if he won't give her any royalty money, why isn't he willing to call it even?

AppleTree, when is Danny could to let Linda know how much royalty he earned on the TCTR book, since it was a work in progress before the divorce, wasn't it?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 09:04:24 PM by Snoopy »

Johann

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 08:08:52 AM »

Seems like I just read somewhere that Danny spent $96,000 to purchase the land he is building his house on.  But he claims he is out of money??  I also seem to recall that Brandy wasn't listed on the deed...??     :dunno:    I feel really bad for her.  I think she needs our prayers.

AppleTree,

:-\

Pat Williams

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 09:11:48 AM »

Do you all know the definition of "Gossip"?

www.onelook.com
noun:  a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people

MSN Encarta:   
gossip

gos·sip [ góssip ]

noun  (plural gos·sips)
Definition:

1. conversation about personal matters: conversation about the personal details of other people's lives, whether rumor or fact, especially when malicious

2. casual conversation: informal conversation or writing about recent and often personal events

3. habitual talker: somebody who habitually discusses the personal details of others' lives

Did you all know that the Apostle Paul identified gossip as Satanic? I just read this the other day:

In chapter 5 of 1 Timothy Paul urges younger widows to get married and not to become idle gossips and busybodies. This sounds very “human,” but Paul links it to satanic activity: “Therefore, I want younger widows to get married, bear children, keep house, and give the enemy no occasion for reproach; for some have already turned aside to follow Satan” (1 Timothy 5:14-15). Imagine this. Paul refers to gossiping as turning aside to follow Satan. Now who would have ever considered gossip to be satanic? Paul does.

You all know that some don't see your point of view nor hear or accept what you say. Question is are they blind and deaf, or do they maybe know more than yourselves? Either way, the word of God explains what to do...

So, before you all start knee jerking and getting your underwear in a bunch or reacting defensively or in an offensive manner because of my questions here. Think! Because God's word does say you are to rebuke sin, but it also says how to do that and how how not to do that:

Lev 19:14   Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I [am] the LORD.
Lev 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: [but] in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
Lev 19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down [as] a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I [am] the LORD.
Lev 19:17Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
 Lev 19:18   Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Mat 18:17    And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

["Heathens and Publicans" AKA- the lost who God loves and who Jesus did not come to condemn but to seek and save. Those who we are also to love and who the gospel commission and good news is meant for. ]

Pro 11:13    A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Pro 26:20    Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

All I ask is that you members here think, and pray, long and hard, before speaking further.

Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by [his] fruit.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37    For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Serious business...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:21:23 AM by Pat Williams »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up