Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 181588 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2008, 06:03:14 AM »

I imagine they don't allow you to look at old records, just like you can't view listings that are a certain age.

There are trails if you follow them. Old listings are removed but name change will show previous user ID's under the original and link that to the present. If you do a name search for 812worden you will pull up zoolane49 and show the following

812worden is still active, only using another name...

User ID  Effective Date  End Date

zoolane49  Jun-18-08  Present 

812worden  Jun-24-04  Jun-18-08

Re: eBay Sales Revisited
« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:00:32 AM » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match the dates with Fran's record. 812worden-Tammy's Variety Store is join date of June 24th 2004

User ID  Effective Date  End Date

zoolane49  Jun-18-08  Present 

812worden  Jun-24-04  Jun-18-08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Fair Havens

« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2008, 07:29:12 AM »

Fran,

I do hope that your records are not stored in your home. Please do not inform where they are stored. Just make sure they are in secure location(s).

I'm not a tech person but is there a program that you and install on your computer that could hack the hacker? You know once he gets in, that program somehow stops the hacking and sneaks back and drops a neutron bomb on the miscreant!

My next question is if the IRS investigation of Tammy has been finished too?

The reason 3ABN would be interested in my files is because they don't want me to have my data for the lawsuit.  I still have my data.  I would never claim Tammy had a store if I could not prove that.  Now, I ask again, why would she lie?

Fran is asking why Tammy would say something that appears untrue.

Is there some reason for this other than the obvious?

guide4him

« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »

----------------edited for content------------------------
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:00:11 PM by guide4him »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2008, 11:16:58 PM »

Stores open and close all the time.  This is why all the feedback stays with the User ID.  It is the user ID that is verified.  They also provide links to the new User ID.  However, there are no permanent records of stores where it shows the items sold.

I wonder if I can find those copies of 3ABN Changing name 4 times all in a 1-2 week period.

Why won't Tammy tell us where the feedback from 1998 through 2002 is?  The User ID was not Don_3ABN.

Tammy does ceramic work too.  She had a beautiful basket of flowers for sale on 3ABN that she had made.  It was for $59.00.  Again I missed it.  I emailed back and forth with Tammy, and she referred me to Tammy's Tiles.  Is this her store?  Does anyone know?  Maybe it was hers and she sold it?

Right now, 3ABN has a Civil War Sword for sale!  I sure wish I had the money to purchase it.  However, I don't.  It is listed with $2,499.99 as the opening bid.  I am a civil War Buff.  I saved  a copy of the listing because there are some close ups that give the detail of the sword and sheath.  It is exquisite.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #199 on: July 16, 2008, 07:21:45 AM »

Fran,

Prior if you had changed ID,including changing to a new account you couuld merge your ID with the new and that is what most want. In the past those wnating to not be identified with the prior name would just open a completely new account and not have the feedback merged. Now that can no longer be done. If you are not trying to distance yourself from the feedback the best you can do is refer potential buyer's to your pervious feedback. It will not show in the count of the new ID if you have opened a compltely new account

If you are leaving all information and not changing accounts, just names ID will stay with you.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2008, 05:33:42 AM »

I was just looking at 3ABNdefended, and I have to wonder what is going on. Here we have Danny claiming in April 2005 to have falsified a figure on his 2003 tax return, and these folks are still claiming that that is nothing, not an infraction, or anything like that.

I would never have imagined that we could have a situation like this in Adventism, where people claim to be conservative or involved in ministry, and yet so willing to violate the most basic principles of our faith.

Why can't we simply agree that claiming that a donation of property is cash is wrong?

Johann

« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2008, 06:13:41 AM »

How many souls are won by a meganetwork claiming minor sins do not count? Is that what the world needs most of all?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2008, 06:18:53 AM »

I was just looking at 3ABNdefended, and I have to wonder what is going on. Here we have Danny claiming in April 2005 to have falsified a figure on his 2003 tax return, and these folks are still claiming that that is nothing, not an infraction, or anything like that.

I would never have imagined that we could have a situation like this in Adventism, where people claim to be conservative or involved in ministry, and yet so willing to violate the most basic principles of our faith.

Why can't we simply agree that claiming that a donation of property is cash is wrong?

Someone actually opened a Yahoo group defending 3ABN? Yahoo?  :ROFL:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2008, 02:49:01 PM »

From 3ABNdefended:

Quote from: esaajr
Can someone please help me understand? What is the basis of his
accusation? Does Pickle have a copy of the 1040 to substantiate his
accusations?

1) The basis of the accusation is Danny's email of April 2005 in which he claimed that he counted a donation of property as a donation of $20,000 cash. The basis is Danny's own words.

2) It's been a matter of court record for months that I have examined Danny's Sched. A's for 2001 through 2003. The results of my analysis have been online since around last September. The 2003 Sched. A shows an excess cash donation of around $20,000, thus affirming that Danny was telling the truth.

Danny doesn't always tell the truth, as when he said last September that Christians who say that he is being investigated by the IRS are enemies of the gospel. (Whether he gave Jim Gilley a special dispensation to say last Thursday that there really was an IRS investigation going on, I do not know.)

Quote from: esaajr
Why can't we simply accept that the IRS has investigated, cleared the
accused and moved on?

Because we're Seventh-day Adventists, that's why. We think for ourselves. We aren't zombies that simply follow whatever someone else says.

1) No proof or evidence of such a clearing of the accused has yet been produced.

2) No proof or evidence of Ronnie Shelton's original claim is possible, since Ronnie falsely stated that there were no infractions or discrepancies, and Danny's reporting a donation of property as cash in 2003 is definitely either an infraction or a discrepancy.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »

From 3ABNdefended:

Quote from: sam11584
Pickle, Joy, Fran etc have never been to 3abn, have never had access to the thousands of records that exist, have never talked personally to those they accuse and therefore are basically clueless as to the day to day functions of 3abn.

Would anyone call this statement by Sam a bald-faced lie?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2008, 03:20:20 PM »

From 3ABNdefended:

Quote from: sam11584
Pickle, Joy, Fran etc have never been to 3abn, have never had access to the thousands of records that exist, have never talked personally to those they accuse and therefore are basically clueless as to the day to day functions of 3abn.

Sam also said I didn't know Danny. Didn't Fran work at 3ABN?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

anyman

« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

Only you.

Ozzie

« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2008, 04:41:48 PM »

Only you.

And, your explanation anyman is...?
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »

Either Sam is a liar or he is so uninformed that he shouldn't be commenting when he says that Gailon and I have not personally talked with some of the 3ABNites involved in this saga.

anyman and Sam, I request an acknowledgment of your mistake, and I request an apology.

anyman

« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2008, 06:27:16 PM »

You missed a couple of possible reasons:

a. YOU are wrong

b. YOU have fabricated your positions by manipulating other peoples honest and truthful communications to say 
    what you would have them say

So there is a very real possibility that you are the one who needs, or will need to, make apologies. I realize you may never do so because it will mean you will have to admit that you were wrong . . . but your fruits reveal that isn't a likely possibility. Spamming people with emails isn't really communication now is it?

Either Sam is a liar or he is so uninformed that he shouldn't be commenting when he says that Gailon and I have not personally talked with some of the 3ABNites involved in this saga.

anyman and Sam, I request an acknowledgment of your mistake, and I request an apology.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28   Go Up