Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 181623 times)

Gregory

• Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2008, 03:34:02 AM »

In several of the preceeding posts I note that one person has been referenced as "my boy."

That reminds me of earlier days in the U. S. when White people wanted to put down an African-American male they whould often refer to them as "my boy."   

Ownership . . .

My equals mine . . .

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2008, 11:29:28 AM »

Anyman;

No, I have heard nothing about the Criminal Investigation coming to an end.  You should have received a statement of some kind from the IRS.  I don’t believe the IRS produces exoneration letters just to say they are squeaky.  If that were true, there would not have even opened an investigation.   

Sometimes they state that so much is owed and they just leave after the check is written.  They do produce apologies to squeaky clean individuals and entities.  However, most receive a bill.  In this case, I believe the auditors have to recover enough to pay for their keep.  You said that they had been on the case for one year.  The collection is an indication of how well the audit went.

Go to this link to find the audit of 3ABN for December 31, 2000.

http://www.save-3abn.com/media/administrative-record-submitted-by-defense-for-04-mr-15-vol-3.pdf

On the top bar of the PDF, find where it says next page.  Right beside that to the right is a block that says “1”.  Change the “1” to “110” and hit your enter key.   This will take you to the beginning of the audit.   I received a PM from a member that asked me to provide information about this audit.

Auditors have a standard 3-4 paragraphs they use when all is well.  However, as you begin to read notice paragraph 2.  I have talked about the problems with trust funds. This is the Paragraph is a place where Auditors CYA (Cover your ass).  Auditors have to outline what is wrong so that they do not get sued for not doing their job.  Paragraph 2 tells about Revocable Real Estate Trust Funds...  Management was assessing the value for the Real Estate.  Folks, this is a major point.  Go back to the first sentence of paragraph 2.  It says, "Except as discussed in paragraph six…”

After reading all of paragraph 2, go to paragraph 6.   Wow. “Except for things discussed in paragraphs 2 through 5…”  Now we have errors in paragraph 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.  Paragraph 1, 7, 8 are parts of what every auditor has memorized.  These have to be word for word to outline and protect the auditor.

The items discussed in these paragraphs are very significant.  Read the audit and their Financial Statements, as presented by the auditors.  The next thing would be to compare these Financial Statements with 2000 Form 990 you can find here.

http://www.save-3abn.com/media/3abn-form-990-2000.pdf.

This Audit Report is the reason I have been speaking out loud.  3ABN still had problems with Trust funds in February 2006.

Why did they not fix what was broken?

Why did they avoid using GAAP?

It is clear, from this auditors letter, that 3ABN was informed; why were these thing allowed to continue year after year.  Somebody and/or the Board decided nothing needed to change.

As for the IRS contacting me; once I am contacted, I may or may not be able to tell anyone anything.  If I get a sum of money, I can't tell how much or talk about anything.  I will not be able to confirm or deny having been contacted.  I will not tell anyone anything.  So as of right now I have not been contacted.

If you have time, it would be good for everyone to read all 5 pdf documents here:

http://www.save-3abn.com/3abn-property-tax-case-entire-public-record.htm

All it takes is reading.  I think that most could understand what they read and see.

I am sorry I have not been helpful to anyone.  I am just waiting.

I wrote this several days ago, and decided to wait until I heard something.  Then I decided if it is over, as 3ABN says.  Reading this audit will do no harm to 3ABN.

I still am not supporting 3ABN financially.  I still have problems.  I do not watch Danny at anytime.  I turn him off.  I also do not watch Brenda Walsh.  I do not recommend that anyone watch her programs.  IMO she has become a movie star over night at 3ABN.  Then there is the one million dollar set.    I am of the opinion that she climbed her way to the top.  You have to remove anyone in the way!   There is a saying that “there is nothing like wrath of a woman scorned.”  Surely others have figured this out also.

The paragraph right above this is my opinion and belief.  I do NOT believe Linda committed adultery.  I believe Danny did.  I believe Brenda did.  What does it take to get a woman scorned to keep her mouth shut and speak only what she is told to say?

She went from Linda’s best friend to a marriage destroyer.  She apologized to Linda and Danny for lying, according to Danny’s email.   Now she is in my opinion morphed reality in to a fairy tale.  Yes, every time she embellishes her story, she gets more and more.  Will she be the next president?

Well this is my opinion.  Not that it matters to anyone but me.  It is my prayer that 3ABN will continue in their ministry.  I am so proud that 3ABN is no longer a “mending broken people” mission statement.  Too many lives have been destroyed at the hands of Danny and his crew.  This was a good move.

I intend no harm to anyone.  I am not trying to destroy 3ABN.  I am just trying to deal with all that is going on.  I believe that Danny is still trying to destroy people through this lawsuit and all the criticism of people on line.  It is so uncalled for.  They found out who everyone was and is now using that to destroy them.  This is so very wrong. 

I find this to be so very disappointing.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »

Anyman;

No, I have heard nothing about the Criminal Investigation coming to an end.  You should have received a statement of some kind from the IRS.  I don’t believe the IRS produces exoneration letters just to say they are squeaky.  If that were true, there would not have even opened an investigation.   

Sometimes they state that so much is owed and they just leave after the check is written.  They do produce apologies to squeaky clean individuals and entities.  However, most receive a bill.  In this case, I believe the auditors have to recover enough to pay for their keep.  You said that they had been on the case for one year.  The collection is an indication of how well the audit went.

Go to this link to find the audit of 3ABN for December 31, 2000.

http://www.save-3abn.com/media/administrative-record-submitted-by-defense-for-04-mr-15-vol-3.pdf

On the top bar of the PDF, find where it says next page.  Right beside that to the right is a block that says “1”.  Change the “1” to “110” and hit your enter key.   This will take you to the beginning of the audit.   I received a PM from a member that asked me to provide information about this audit.

Auditors have a standard 3-4 paragraphs they use when all is well.  However, as you begin to read notice paragraph 2.  I have talked about the problems with trust funds. This is the Paragraph is a place where Auditors CYA (Cover your ass).  Auditors have to outline what is wrong so that they do not get sued for not doing their job.  Paragraph 2 tells about Revocable Real Estate Trust Funds...  Management was assessing the value for the Real Estate.  Folks, this is a major point.  Go back to the first sentence of paragraph 2.  It says, "Except as discussed in paragraph six…”

After reading all of paragraph 2, go to paragraph 6.   Wow. “Except for things discussed in paragraphs 2 through 5…”  Now we have errors in paragraph 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.  Paragraph 1, 7, 8 are parts of what every auditor has memorized.  These have to be word for word to outline and protect the auditor.

The items discussed in these paragraphs are very significant.  Read the audit and their Financial Statements, as presented by the auditors.  The next thing would be to compare these Financial Statements with 2000 Form 990 you can find here.

http://www.save-3abn.com/media/3abn-form-990-2000.pdf.

This Audit Report is the reason I have been speaking out loud.  3ABN still had problems with Trust funds in February 2006.

Why did they not fix what was broken?

Why did they avoid using GAAP?

It is clear, from this auditors letter, that 3ABN was informed; why were these thing allowed to continue year after year.  Somebody and/or the Board decided nothing needed to change.

As for the IRS contacting me; once I am contacted, I may or may not be able to tell anyone anything.  If I get a sum of money, I can't tell how much or talk about anything.  I will not be able to confirm or deny having been contacted.  I will not tell anyone anything.  So as of right now I have not been contacted.

If you have time, it would be good for everyone to read all 5 pdf documents here:

http://www.save-3abn.com/3abn-property-tax-case-entire-public-record.htm

All it takes is reading.  I think that most could understand what they read and see.

I am sorry I have not been helpful to anyone.  I am just waiting.

I wrote this several days ago, and decided to wait until I heard something.  Then I decided if it is over, as 3ABN says.  Reading this audit will do no harm to 3ABN.

I still am not supporting 3ABN financially.  I still have problems.  I do not watch Danny at anytime.  I turn him off.  I also do not watch Brenda Walsh.  I do not recommend that anyone watch her programs.  IMO she has become a movie star over night at 3ABN.  Then there is the one million dollar set.    I am of the opinion that she climbed her way to the top.  You have to remove anyone in the way!   There is a saying that “there is nothing like wrath of a woman scorned.”  Surely others have figured this out also.

The paragraph right above this is my opinion and belief.  I do NOT believe Linda committed adultery.  I believe Danny did.  I believe Brenda did.  What does it take to get a woman scorned to keep her mouth shut and speak only what she is told to say?

She went from Linda’s best friend to a marriage destroyer.  She apologized to Linda and Danny for lying, according to Danny’s email.   Now she is in my opinion morphed reality in to a fairy tale.  Yes, every time she embellishes her story, she gets more and more.  Will she be the next president?

Well this is my opinion.  Not that it matters to anyone but me.  It is my prayer that 3ABN will continue in their ministry.  I am so proud that 3ABN is no longer a “mending broken people” mission statement.  Too many lives have been destroyed at the hands of Danny and his crew.  This was a good move.

I intend no harm to anyone.  I am not trying to destroy 3ABN.  I am just trying to deal with all that is going on.  I believe that Danny is still trying to destroy people through this lawsuit and all the criticism of people on line.  It is so uncalled for.  They found out who everyone was and is now using that to destroy them.  This is so very wrong. 

I find this to be so very disappointing.
*******************************************************************************************

Edited to add a few comments.  I have accounting experience from setting up accounting for 501 (c) (3) Ministries to being the Treasurer and the Finance Committee chair.  It is a "fact" that 501 (c) (3)'s are never businesses.  This has really been another issue that is upsetting to read  of 3ABN's failure to prove they are a true not-for profit entity.  Twice, IL has stated that 3ABN is a closely held, for profit, family business.  I have a vast array of experience.  Does this make me right? Not necessarily so.  How ever, I can read the rulings and see the result of what has taken place.

I will not bring the comments from 3ABN Defended about me.  It is not necessary.  I know my heart and what I have been trained to see and do.  What bothered me is the character assassinations going on at the 3ABN Defended site.  I guess I am just as good as anybody else getting pecked to death by asking insinuating, accusatory  questions.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2008, 03:11:47 PM »

Fran, this is a quote of paragraph 6 that you mentioned.

Probably you have covered this before, but could you explain exactly what is wrong with basing the values of the trusts on internal estimates performed by the organization, if there is something wrong with it?

In connection with the recording of real estate revocable trusts, the fair
values of the trusts were based on internal estimates performed by the
Organization.
We were unable to obtain sufficient evidential matter in
connection with the estimates of fair value.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2008, 07:15:16 PM »

Fran,

Wouldn't it be interesting...and devastating...to 3ABN if they were required to utilize mark-to-market accounting for their real estate holdings??

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »

What effect would that have?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »

In several of the preceeding posts I note that one person has been referenced as "my boy."

That reminds me of earlier days in the U. S. when White people wanted to put down an African-American male they whould often refer to them as "my boy."   

Ownership . . .

My equals mine . . .

What a cultural difference...every older person in our New England Culture spoke of their siblings or any other youth being mentored as "my boy"...giving a clear assertion of affinity, NOT OWNERSHIP. In New England we do not believe in any person OWNING another and marched South to make sure that was not to be in this great country...over one hundred and forty years ago... and my Great GrandDaddy was right there with the Fifth Maine!!!

I would hope that with over one hundred forty years long since past since we conquered that premise that everyone would get over that paranoia.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2008, 09:29:51 PM »

Here is an example of "FACTUALLY CHALLENGED" as delivered by Sammy at that YAHOO site:

"It is absolutely AMAZING that the IRS actually apologized to Danny
Shelton and 3ABN but not only did they do this, but also the Attorney
General apologized! The IRS is a powerful entity as we all know and
they do not apologize easily!

Most of those who have been through an IRS audit know what a horrible
experience that can be--but how many have been through an
actual "criminal" investigation by the IRS? I'm sure what 3ABN had to
endure for many months was no fun at all.

Oh but Joy and the rest on AT refuse to believe it until they see it
in writing. Don't worry AT--you will see it eventually. What is
important is that the Judge has seen it." Sammy

The very last sentence leaves the entire statement DOA. What Judge has seen this document? Was there an ex parte communication between someone representing 3ABN / Danny Lee Shelton and a judge in any matter pending?

Any communication with any judge in any action pending would have to be via a filing and NO SUCH DOCUMENT HAS BEEN FILED!!! And any document produced would have to be shared with the opposing counsel. NO SUCH DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PRODUCED!!!

It is more than safe to say there has been NO APOLOGY by the IRS or the ATTORNEY GENERAL. SUch an apology would leave them open to a counter-claim...just how stupid do you think these attorneys are???

Of course we will leave you with our perpetual refrain: Give us the "proof" that "it" was shown to a judge!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:06:14 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »

And here is another little jewel from Sammy...the back-step has begun:

"Even if the IRS never issued an official letter that still doesn't
make it untrue. In fact, at this point, it is ludicrous to still try
and say it isn't true. Ronny Shelton knew it, Doug Batchelor knew it,
Jim Gilley president of 3abn knew it and guess what? I called the CFO
at 3abn and he told me that all I had heard was true!!! No fines, no
nothing from the IRS. So to keep living in denial of the facts is
just crazy." Sammy

Has Sammy not been the most vocal about an imminent "exoneration" letter? Just how long have we heard one was coming? And what happened to the story of the Judge that "saw it"? 

Can't believe Stamn Jensen is quite that gullible, but certainly brought the fish into the spotlight!!!

Factually Challenged...can't even keep the story straight from one post to the other!!! And we are suppose to believe anything you say???

Not this country boy!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »

And this query comes from Lee:

"I wonder how long it will take before it dawns on Bonnie and others
over on AT that 3ABN has done NOTHING morally wrong just as they were
clear in the Financial IRS case. I wonder when it will dawn on them
we have been telling the truth all along?" Lee

Answer is simple enough: When you start telling the truth and do so consistently. And you will have to document your allegations, a perpetual problem by previous administrations.

One other point Lee, regarding Duane Clems' allegations that you have so much contempt for: Some of the allegations regarding Tommy Ray Shelton (while he was managing programming) occurred on the 3ABN premises and would follow the characterization of "sexual harrassment" and reportedly occurred with more than one MALE employee.

So, until 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton prove to be less than "factually challenged" and you all can start telling the same story twice, we will believe you when you start telling the truth and the statements match the evidence. That rarely happens!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Sam

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2008, 10:24:18 PM »

"You insinuate that the IRS didn't have all of Danny's personal records. They did. They demanded them.

You insinuate he wasn't interviewed. You are correct. It didn't come to that. Had they found discrepancies in his personal records he would have been on the hot seat so fast it would make your head swim. They didn't find any so he wasn't interviewed.  Nada to tell." SAM

Sam,
a person represented by counsel in an IRS investigation would likely invoke the fifth amendment.

Caselaw all the way to the US Supreme court makes it clear they can demand them from Danny and his accountants, so clearly they have been produced.

However, your grossly inaccurate assumption that they didn't find anything is virtually not supported by the documents we already have. Are you accusing the IRS of incompetence? Or is this a "miracle" as the story now goes?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Of course not. I am accusing you of incompetence.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2008, 10:34:54 PM »

I just cannot help myself, these guys are so dilusional. Here is yet another "off the wall analysis" by this
proffaberf:

". . . yet the truth bears out differently as the hearing is the result of the fact that the judge presiding
(Judge Gilbert) isn't going to take any nonsense from these two individuals. He has required Mr. Robert Pickle to appear in person and bring his evidence with him. This evidence is suppose to give cause why the judge should not quash the subpoena Mr. Robert Pickle served on the accounting firm that handles the auditing of 3ABN and personal finances of Danny Shelton. He makes it clear that Mr. Robert Pickle is not to waste his time either, but instead better come prepared to be concise and to the point. Additionally, the judge has made it clear that Mr. Robert Pickle had better show up with his "A" game."
proffaberf

Just to humor proff, how do you read the Judges clear change in tone including allowing more than ten pages AFTER HE SAW ALL THE "GIVE CAUSE" Document and read the Motion to Compel??? No comment proffaberf??? Or are you still digesting the hundreds of documents showing cause why the accountants/ auditors records should be produced??? Quite a revelation, isn't it??? And aren't those documents placed under seal just killing your curiosity??? I wonder what other evidence Pickle came up with to justify those subpoena's?

Well, proffaberf, once again a bit factually challenged. Within days the entire issue will be back in Worcester for Judge Hillman to unravel and we doubt he will find them and a whole lot more "irrelevant".

YOU are fighting a loosing battle as we grind away at discovery and put the pieces together methodically designed to prove our defense and collapse the allegations...you know the rule...TRUTH is the absolute defense!!!And your a bit short in that category..VERY SHORT!!!

Three cheers for Mr Pickles "A" Game!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gailon Arthur Joy
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:12:25 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2008, 10:36:27 PM »

"You insinuate that the IRS didn't have all of Danny's personal records. They did. They demanded them.

You insinuate he wasn't interviewed. You are correct. It didn't come to that. Had they found discrepancies in his personal records he would have been on the hot seat so fast it would make your head swim. They didn't find any so he wasn't interviewed.  Nada to tell." SAM

Sam,
a person represented by counsel in an IRS investigation would likely invoke the fifth amendment.

Caselaw all the way to the US Supreme court makes it clear they can demand them from Danny and his accountants, so clearly they have been produced.

However, your grossly inaccurate assumption that they didn't find anything is virtually not supported by the documents we already have. Are you accusing the IRS of incompetence? Or is this a "miracle" as the story now goes?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Of course not. I am accusing you of incompetence.

PROVE IT!!! And stop looking in the mirror for answers.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2008, 10:48:29 PM »

It is really sounding like Sam should check his legal facts with anyman...

Here is an example of "FACTUALLY CHALLENGED" as delivered by Sammy at that YAHOO site:

"It is absolutely AMAZING that the IRS actually apologized to Danny
Shelton and 3ABN but not only did they do this, but also the Attorney
General apologized! The IRS is a powerful entity as we all know and
they do not apologize easily!

Most of those who have been through an IRS audit know what a horrible
experience that can be--but how many have been through an
actual "criminal" investigation by the IRS? I'm sure what 3ABN had to
endure for many months was no fun at all.

Oh but Joy and the rest on AT refuse to believe it until they see it
in writing. Don't worry AT--you will see it eventually. What is
important is that the Judge has seen it." Sammy

The very last sentence leaves the entire statement DOA. What Judge has seen this document? Was there an ex parte communication between someone representing 3ABN / Danny Lee Shelton and a judge in any matter pending?

Any communication with any judge in any action pending would have to be via a filing and NO SUCH DOCUMENT HAS BEEN FILED!!! And any document produced would have to be shared with the opposing counsel. NO SUCH DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PRODUCED!!!

It is more than safe to say there has been NO APOLOGY by the IRS or the ATTORNEY GENERAL. SUch an apology would leave them open to a counter-claim...just how stupid do you think these attorneys are???

Of course we will leave you with our perpetual refrain: Give us the "proof" that "it" was shown to a judge!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2008, 10:58:15 PM »

Rather than carrying an asset at its historical cost, the organization would be required to adjust the carrying value to what the asset is worth at the end of the accounting period.

What effect would that have?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28   Go Up