Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 181558 times)

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2008, 12:14:36 PM »

So why would they even bother to hack your computer? What would be the point, Fran?

From your own posts about this, it is my understanding.

Its all from files which are available online to anyone.

You have copies in removable storage.

You have sent it all to IRS and Gailon and Bob  et all...

The IRS has considered it and concluded their investigation.

You have posted it all along with your personal judgments and personal conclusions and faultfinding on at least 4 forums that I know of, many times.

All of the above is still here, available to anyone concerned. This makes no sense to me.

You appear to be afraid, but the truth is 3ABN has nothing to be afraid of from you all that you have to say has already been investigated and they were not guilty or at fault.

You posted:
"My correspondence with the IRS is not on my hard drive.  I believe the Criminal Investigation is not over.  I have left a message with my IRS point of contact.  I will find out if it is really over."

I think this is wise, and is what you should have done as soon as it was posted that the IRS investigation was over, rather than continuing to post defensively and to repeat your assumptions and allegations, faultfinding and conclusions without even checking..

But better late then never.

I am very interested in the response you get from your point of contact. I am sure I am not alone.

I think you read my mind Jack.  I was just about to post those same questions.  Obviously 3abn has reason to believe the IRS investigation is over so why would they care about anybody's files?  Especially from Fran who has said repeatedly she gave all her docs to the IRS.  

Now if the IRS went through 100,000 Docs from Danny's personal records and 3abn records why would anybody have reason to believe that Fran would know something or have something that the IRS does not?

Fran, has the IRS contacted you at all to ask if you want your records back or if you want them destroyed?  When an investigation is over, they do give anyone that has given them documents, that choice.  Just tell them you want them back and all will be well again. Of course if the IRS has already been over them I can't imagine why you would care or want them back.

I don't think there is question in any one's mind that you have been wrong in your financial allegations.  Now you start in on Tammy C and eBay. I'm quite sure the 3abn attorney's now have it in your words that she lied about a store. That is called defamation as she has already made the statement in her email to me that she did not ever have a store. Knowing how all can be traced these days, I doubt if anyone would lie about something like that as they would be putting their own head in a noose. You are confused again just as you were confused about the nan don thing.

Maybe you have nothing better in life to do than try to create dishonesty out of the most minute situations.  If that makes you happy then go ahead and keep accusing but I can tell you, it doesn't make God happy. It really is time for you to move on Fran. For your own sake.

First, the fact is that Tammy Shelton-Chance DID INDEED have a store.  I have asked that that PDF File showing she DID have a store be posted.  Then you will see she DID have a store.

My next question is if the IRS investigation of Tammy has been finished too?

The reason 3ABN would be interested in my files is because they don't want me to have my data for the lawsuit.  I still have my data.  I would never claim Tammy had a store if I could not prove that.  Now, I ask again, why would she lie?

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2008, 12:20:52 PM »

So why would they even bother to hack your computer? What would be the point, Fran?

From your own posts about this, it is my understanding.

Its all from files which are available online to anyone.

You have copies in removable storage.

You have sent it all to IRS and Gailon and Bob  et all...

The IRS has considered it and concluded their investigation.

You have posted it all along with your personal judgments and personal conclusions and faultfinding on at least 4 forums that I know of, many times.

All of the above is still here, available to anyone concerned. This makes no sense to me.

You appear to be afraid, but the truth is 3ABN has nothing to be afraid of from you all that you have to say has already been investigated and they were not guilty or at fault.

You posted:
\\\\\\\"My correspondence with the IRS is not on my hard drive.  I believe the Criminal Investigation is not over.  I have left a message with my IRS point of contact.  I will find out if it is really over.\\\\\\\"

I think this is wise, and is what you should have done as soon as it was posted that the IRS investigation was over, rather than continuing to post defensively and to repeat your assumptions and allegations, faultfinding and conclusions without even checking..

But better late then never.

I am very interested in the response you get from your point of contact. I am sure I am not alone.

I think you read my mind Jack.  I was just about to post those same questions.  Obviously 3abn has reason to believe the IRS investigation is over so why would they care about anybody\\\\\\\'s files?  Especially from Fran who has said repeatedly she gave all her docs to the IRS. 

Now if the IRS went through 100,000 Docs from Danny\\\\\\\'s personal records and 3abn records why would anybody have reason to believe that Fran would know something or have something that the IRS does not?

Fran, has the IRS contacted you at all to ask if you want your records back or if you want them destroyed?  When an investigation is over, they do give anyone that has given them documents, that choice.  Just tell them you want them back and all will be well again. Of course if the IRS has already been over them I can\\\\\\\'t imagine why you would care or want them back.

I don\\\\\\\'t think there is question in any one\\\\\\\'s mind that you have been wrong in your financial allegations.  Now you start in on Tammy C and eBay. I\\\\\\\'m quite sure the 3abn attorney\\\\\\\'s now have it in your words that she lied about a store. That is called defamation as she has already made the statement in her email to me that she did not ever have a store. Knowing how all can be traced these days, I doubt if anyone would lie about something like that as they would be putting their own head in a noose. You are confused again just as you were confused about the nan don thing.

Maybe you have nothing better in life to do than try to create dishonesty out of the most minute situations.  If that makes you happy then go ahead and keep accusing but I can tell you, it doesn\\\\\\\'t make God happy. It really is time for you to move on Fran. For your own sake.

First, the fact is that Tammy Shelton-Chance DID INDEED have a store.  I have asked that that PDF File showing she DID have a store be posted.  Then you will see she DID have a store.

My next question is if the IRS investigation of Tammy has been finished too?

The reason 3ABN would be interested in my files is because they don\\\\\\\'t want me to have my data for the lawsuit.  I still have my data.  I would never claim Tammy had a store if I could not prove that.  Now, I ask again, why would she lie?

You claim facts, then have asked that the proof be posted? well if you did not and do not  have it yourself and could not post it, WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD are you doing making claims about it yourself?

Why would not you prove your own claims, if you could?

Why would you or anyone lie, if the proof could be posted?

Doublly disgusted and downright sick.

I hope all who love the truth, are!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:05:41 PM by Jack Indabocks »

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2008, 12:36:17 PM »

If Danny claims it you must see that proof?

DS claims mean nothing more than LS claims. This idea that it almost sounds as if someone is supposed to genuflect because the great one speaks only works with his ardent follower's

Why?

Because DS made it public

Who\'s business s it beside\'s his local Church or the 3Ban ministry?

It is the business of every SDA how DS, public personality that represents the SDA church to the world conducts himself and the message he sends. Perhaps it was not anyone's business in the beginning, thank DS for making it so.

do you have info or grounds to disagree with him or them?
Yes, because they refuse to grant what they demand from others, including you

Do you have reason to think it\'s your business, or that you have call to disbelieve any of them?

It is the business of every SDA after it was made public. When I went public with my sons ordeal, it became the business of SDA's everywhere as it included the SDA church and how it was perceived.

Yes, I do have reason as far as I am concerned. As I am not part of any lawsuit,I am not part of any jury, mine is opinion and sorry you don't like it. But ....

How so, and what?

How is your reading comprehension??? I believe I have answered this several times. If you still don't get it, try going back and rereading .

What GC president Jan Paulsen does, says and how he conducts himself is my business and that of every SDA. Most of the world would have no idea who was being talked about. Not so with DS. He and 3ABN is the business of every SDA

If he did not want the divorce to be anyone's business a good plan would have been to make a brief statement, shut his mouth and deal financially fairly and publicity wise with LS, marry his thrid wife and move on.
His mistake was in thinking all were willing to bend the knee as he humiliated LS publically.
I don't care whose fault the divorce was,he behaved in a way that was more than a little tacky and invited the public involvement that he now has.
I am not real sure he even minds all that much. This will give you another reason to implore God's wrath on my head.From where I sit, there is far to much theatrics going on . If there was adultery and you have made it public, stop milking it. Provide the proof you used to trash a ex-spouse publically. Not drag it out for as much effect as possible. This we have proof, when time is right, or if we have to....... is just a little to much fun. Use it or shut up. Don't continue the trashing and milk it for all it is worth. It will not matter now anyway. many have already been convinced and even if proof is never forthcoming, most will overlook or not even notice.

Doing same with IRS ruling. The over dramatization and the baited breath routine, waiting for the letter of exoneration, the big drum roll building up to this letter being released. How about "We are pleased this has been resolved, thank you to those that have supported them thru a difficult time and move on.  If for some reason a public statement cannot be made, then again shut their mouth.  This "ARE YOU READY.... ARE YOU READY.... SOON NOW ,THE BIG ONE IS COMING ... is explaining DS loud and clear.

Now go ahead and petition God to rain his wrath
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

:goodpost:

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2008, 12:56:53 PM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

:goodpost:

:( So be it. You are a mocker and find it all funny, but can\\\'t support or prove anything?

Mat 24:36-39  But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only3  But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be...

2Pe 2:1      But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2      And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2Pe 2:3      And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
2Pe 2:4      For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2Pe 2:5      And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2Pe 2:6      And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned [them] with an overthrow, making [them] an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
2Pe 2:7      And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2Pe 2:8      (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed [his] righteous soul from day to day with [their] unlawful deeds;)
2Pe 2:9      The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
2Pe 2:10      But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous [are they], selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
2Pe 2:11      Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
2Pe 2:12      But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
2Pe 2:13      And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [as] they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots [they are] and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
2Pe 2:14      Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
2Pe 2:15      Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
2Pe 2:16      But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man\\\\\\\'s voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
2Pe 2:17      These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2Pe 2:18      For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pe 2:19      While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
2Pe 2:20      For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21      For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22      But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Carry on, You are accountable for yourself here. I just have to say I find your stance sad, and do not find it funny or in any way supported.

Bye.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:11:40 PM by Jack Indabocks »

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »

Great, you know how to CC&P. Have you also learned how to apply these words of wisdom to yourself and others that you so strongly defend.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Johann

« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »

Great, you know how to CC&P. Have you also learned how to apply these words of wisdom to yourself and others that you so strongly defend.

A practical application would be helpful, provided the person understands what he reads.

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2008, 01:17:55 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

Mr. Indabocks, if you would like to maintain your posting privileges here I suggest you refrain from using disgusting language.  I edited your post to remove some terms from your last sentence.

ADMIN HAT OFF

I understand you and your focus and point, and your definition of disgusting language as you define it  perfectly snoopy. I willl try to not offend further, but doubt I will be able to even tho this is not a disagrement with or condemnation of criticism of you or your post as a adminstrator of advent talk or the rules here.

I do feel I am doomed to have you personally find fault with me no matter what I post as you don\'t like it, and I do wish you had it in your heart to understand me, my point, and my point. :)   

Regardless. I\'ll just repost what I said elsewhere if you don\'t allow it, and may God bless and  :puppykisses: anyway.

DS claims mean nothing more than LS claims. This idea that it almost sounds as if someone is supposed to genuflect because the great one speaks only works with his ardent follower\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s

Why?

Last question to you Bonnie.

Where and when did HE do so?

Quote it and prove it please!

I am absolutely siick of the *******.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:14:24 PM by Jack Indabocks »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2008, 01:19:20 PM »

I don't think there is question in anyone's mind that you have been wrong in your financial allegations.  Now you start in on Tammy C and ebay. I'm quite sure the 3abn attorney's now have it in your words that she lied about a store. That is called defamation as she has already made the statement in her email to me that she did not ever have a store. Knowing how all can be traced these days, I doubt if anyone would lie about something like that as they would be putting their own head in a noose. You are confused again just as you were confused about the nan don thing.

Sam, could you comment on these files which appear to show Tammy's store? Got an explanation, or is an apology in order?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2008, 01:28:08 PM »

Doubtful as this is not the first time you have threatened to leave this conversation.

You want to spend the time going back thru miles of posts on other forums, Go For it.  DS has not remained silent, either himself, or his followers. His followers could have been shut down in a heart beat by DS if he so wanted. He set the pace and tone. He is also setting the pace and tone for the breathless announcement that is coming any day now about the IRS. Build and build and build. Simple three sentence declaration from him and poof all goes away.

That is always such an interesting demand from some.  When demands are made, I always expect the one doing the demanding to lead the way. So far you are not doing a very good job. Mine is opinion, you are the one that sounds as if you have the facts, again, go for it

I am absolutely siick of the ********.

I am sorry you are ill, however I am not the one that has you tethered here.  I am not the one that just for the giggles wanted to lay odds on a very hot topic. I am not the one that came with a hidden agenda. If you want to feel better, stop pushing the ******* ahead of you

Post edited by Snoopy to remove disgusting references.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:49:29 PM by Snoopy »

Jack Indabocks

« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »

Do not twist my words, Bonnie. I did not say or threaten to leave this conversation.

I just said it was my last question to you, as you have always, and remain unable or unwilling to answer any direct questions regarding what you post, say and claim, and do not seem to feel accountable for what you post and claim against another, as regardless of the questions about this you just keep insisting it is true and you are right regardless of your lack of evidence or proof, or any questions from others about that.

I am no longer responsible for shouting danger to you as you don\\\'t acknowledge any danger.

You can choose to see and hear only what you want to see and hear.

You have heard and can and are reacting to what I and others have said and presented  as you choose.

All have that right.

It is a waste of time to me to  continue to argue with your opinions regardless of the facts. Can you possibly understand that?

May God help you and have mercy on you.

Good bye.

Doubtful as this is not the first time you have threatened to leave this conversation.

You want to spend the time going back thru miles of posts on other forums, Go For it.  DS has not remained silent, either himself, or his followers. His followers could have been shut down in a heart beat by DS if he so wanted. He set the pace and tone. He is also setting the pace and tone for the breathless announcement that is coming any day now about the IRS. Build and build and build. Simple three sentence declaration from him and poof all goes away.

That is always such an interesting demand from some.  When demands are made, I always expect the one doing the demanding to lead the way. So far you are not doing a very good job. Mine is opinion, you are the one that sounds as if you have the facts, again, go for it

I am sorry you are ill, however I am not the one that has you tethered here.  I am not the one that just for the giggles wanted to lay odds on a very hot topic. I am not the one that came with a hidden agenda. If you want to feel better, stop pushing the ******* ahead of you

Post edited by Snoopy to remove disgusting references.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:26:23 PM by Snoopy »

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »

Do not twist my words, Bonnie. I did not say or threaten to leave this conversation.

Actually I think you did, but edited out the part about being done or leaving this discussion. Will have to check.

I just said it was my last question to you[/b[, as you have always and remain unable or unwilling to answer any direct questions, and don\'t seem to feel accountable for what you post and claim against another, but just keep insisting it is true regardless of your lack of evidence or proof, or any questions about it

I have given you my true impression of DS. What is it you would like me to be accountable for and in what manner? The same manner in which you offer prove of his total innocence in all matters? I am totally accountable for what I said. It is  my true impression of DS. Wish I could say I am sorry it bothers you.

I am no longer responsible for shouting danger to you.

I am not sure that you ever were responsible for shouting danger to me. You are only belatedly partially responsible for deepening my impression of this whole mess. Don't burden yourself further

You choose to see what you see and hear what you hear.

That is your opinion.  But shame on you for trying to define motives and the heart of another

You have heard and can and are reactng to what I and others have said and presented  as you choose.

Quite right. I have reacted to what you have said and presented at this time. No law against it and we all have to be able to form opinions. I do not begrudge you yours until, you start telling me to provide what you refuse. When you are imploring God to rebuke me on behalf of DS or for my opinion of DS.
Funny how that rebuke was not invoked when not supporting LS, must be because she desrves it HUH???

May God help you and have mercy on you.

Thank you, he has in ways to numerous to count. The have mercy part if memory serves me right is something we should all hope and prayer for. Or did I get that part wrong as well

You want to spend the time going back thru miles of posts on other forums, Go For it.  DS has not remained silent, either himself, or his followers. His followers could have been shut down in a heart beat by DS if he so wanted. He set the pace and tone. He is also setting the pace and tone for the breathless announcement that is coming any day now about the IRS. Build and build and build. Simple three sentence declaration from him and poof all goes away.

That is always such an interesting demand from some.  When demands are made, I always expect the one doing the demanding to lead the way. So far you are not doing a very good job. Mine is opinion, you are the one that sounds as if you have the facts, again, go for it

I am sorry you are ill, however I am not the one that has you tethered here.  I am not the one that just for the giggles wanted to lay odds on a very hot topic. I am not the one that came with a hidden agenda. If you want to feel better, stop pushing the ******* ahead of you

[/quote]

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »

Jack,

I really don't care who you are,who you support, who you defend. What you ask from me, be willing to give.
What you are asking me to believe be willing to show me as you demand from others.

Until then, you have done nothing but what you condemn me for. Giving an opinion. Did you witness the act of adultery? Irrefutable proof? from a source independent of DS? If not, the fact that is still even a topic should bother you. Where is the  requested rebuke from God?

Are little lies someone tells a non issue and it is only the really big ones that define who you are?

If you are defending more than an opinion, proof please. Surely you would not ask of me what you refuse.

It is people like yourself that further cement my impression of DS.
It would be interesting to see a subpoena for the true identifies of some here that demand so much and are willing to give so little. Don't know if possible or even of any importance but would be really interesting.
Possibly then the demands would cease.

When you volunteer proof of your opinions, you have a perfect right to ask me for mine. Till then I stand by my opinion,regardless of your shouts of danger.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »

You know what Jack?  I don't personally find fault with you at all.  I am sure you are a perfectly wonderful human being!  What I have a problem with is your language and the attitude you have displayed when someone disagrees with you.  I think we can all agree to disagree without having to stoop to using references to excrement in our conversations with each other.  And, you know what else?  You didn't need to tell me that you would just post your comments elsewhere, 'cause I already knew that.  As long as you don't do it here, I really don't care where you do it!!!  But thanks for the well wishes of God's blessings - He certainly has already blessed me "abundantly more than I could ever ask"!!   And,  :puppykisses:  back at ya!!

ADMIN HAT ON

Mr. Indabocks, if you would like to maintain your posting privileges here I suggest you refrain from using disgusting language.  I edited your post to remove some terms from your last sentence.

ADMIN HAT OFF

I understand you and your focus and point, and your definition of disgusting language as you define it  perfectly snoopy. I willl try to not offend further, but doubt I will be able to even tho this is not a disagrement with or condemnation of criticism of you or your post as a adminstrator of advent talk or the rules here.

I do feel I am doomed to have you personally find fault with me no matter what I post as you don\'t like it, and I do wish you had it in your heart to understand me, my point, and my point. :)   

Regardless. I\'ll just repost what I said elsewhere if you don\'t allow it, and may God bless and  :puppykisses: anyway.

DS claims mean nothing more than LS claims. This idea that it almost sounds as if someone is supposed to genuflect because the great one speaks only works with his ardent follower\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s

Why?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2008, 02:37:25 PM »

Explain to me the little white lie of DS. Don't tell me he didn't say it or I have to ask what he meant. I mentioned earlier his little lie about falling donations. No misunderstanding, no wicked rumormongering, DS said that was not true. Also in that interview he said something to reassure donors that the legal tab was being picked up by other than donations to 3ABN. So the lawsuit would have already been in the works or planned. I did not know of Gailon Joy or Bob Pickle at that time so was unaware of why the lawsuit.  Strange how things can change from forum to forum. When I finally went to Maritime here the complete opposite. Falling donations was one of the reasons given for the lawsuit. Little lie, maybe most did not even pay attention. Now tell me why I would believe anyone in important issues when they have already proven they will lie over small issues.

Bob Pickle,Gailon Joy, no anti- 3ABN distractor gave me one of my first close up of the honesty of DS. No rumormonger, no lovers of lies, except DS himself. Small things like this have formed my opinion of DS. No amount of you calling for God's wrath on my head is going to change what I read
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28   Go Up