Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the litigation Biblical, Part 1, denominational policy.  (Read 23870 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: Is the litigation Biblical, Part 1, denominational policy.
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2008, 01:43:44 PM »

Don't waste your time Bonnie. Nothing you can say can or will change the truth.

Your right,nor do I have any desire to change the truth. You are simply out of your area of experience
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Donna

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2008, 01:52:29 PM »

Thank you Bonnie for the dose of merry heart medicine. "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine."

Habanero

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2008, 11:57:14 PM »

Folks, yes on the subject of personal income and IRS there is silence because the investigation of DS and 3ABN is over and they have been found clean.  The subject is moot. We could all talk about it until the end of time and it will not change a thing.

PROVE IT!!!! We have requested a subpoena for the US Attorney to see just how much truth and falacy there is to this statement. If you cannot prove it, we intend to and lay it to rest once and for all. Now, if it happens the file is still open, you going to move away from the dark side?

A lot of things that are brought up here can be as Bonnie states, silly putty. We could all play around with making up a story with each adding to it sentence by sentence. As to whether it is the truth or not no one seems to care.
Let me give you a couple truths that show just how silly this all has been.

1. A volunteer farmer who happens to like Danny and 3ABN supplied all of the hay equipment and did nearly all the haying for free.

PROVE IT!!!!. I want the "volunteer farmers' name address and telephone number. And I need your name and address so we can get your testimony on that story. I want to make sure you make the witness list as I have a couple of rebuttal witnesses that will turn your face VERY RED, and it may lead to some hypertension as well!!!

2. A man who helped care for the horses did so on his own time.  He said the Lord impressed him to donate his time to help Danny when he was traveling and needed help. Sometimes he would even help when Danny did not travel and again on his own time.  He started work at 3ABN at 8:00. He helped with Danny's horses at 7:30.

PROVE IT!!!NAME ADDRESS< PHONE NUMBER for this "impressed" human being so we can speak to him and get the REAL STORY

None of what some are saying has any bearing on anything except on each of us personally when we have to answer for what we have said and done.

edited to add quotes
]
There you are DONNA, we need name address and phone numbers so we can check out your tale. Who knows, maybe we have a couple dozen 3ABN employees, past and present, that are factually challenged. You have a duty to let us know.

Oh, but I can see your face glowing red already? Hypertension? or the truth taking its toll?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Sorry to disappoint you, but my face is not red, nor am I in fear. I am not afraid of the big bad wolf, so do your worst.

I do not owe you anything. My duty was to give all the truth and that is all that I need to do. If you do not want to accept it that is your choice.

Donna, did you give all the truth? Was that farmer there during the entire time that the 3ABN hay was going the DS barn? And were his services all free? And even then the cutting, raking and baling of the 3ABN property's hay only takes one person, but the loading onto the truck and trailer, and the unloading into the hay loft takes a minimum of four people, a driver, a stacker, and two people picking up and throwing the bales up to the stacker.

Did the person who was "impressed by God" to tend to Danny's horses at 7:30am also tend to them when the vet, breeding people, and others were there during business hours?

How about the building of the barn? Was that done by volunteers?

You are saying that what you said is the truth. Sam said that only family members and people who were not associated with 3ABN took care of Danny's horses.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:00:18 AM by Habanero »

irspro

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 07:25:52 AM »

Don't waste your time Bonnie. Nothing you can say can or will change the truth.

Your right,nor do I have any desire to change the truth. You are simply out of your area of experience

Please learn the difference between "your" and "you're" since you seem adept as an expert with influencing "thread-lockers" here just like on BSDA.  You remind me of the teacher that could teach it "round or flat" at the behest of the various and sundry school boards!

Are Jesus' examples and the Ten controversial in any manner to mankind which could be deduced from his disciples standing afar off during the spectacle?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 07:27:00 AM »

Donna, did you give all the truth? Was that farmer there during the entire time that the 3ABN hay was going the DS barn? And were his services all free? And even then the cutting, raking and baling of the 3ABN property's hay only takes one person, but the loading onto the truck and trailer, and the unloading into the hay loft takes a minimum of four people, a driver, a stacker, and two people picking up and throwing the bales up to the stacker.

Did the person who was "impressed by God" to tend to Danny's horses at 7:30am also tend to them when the vet, breeding people, and others were there during business hours?

How about the building of the barn? Was that done by volunteers?

You are saying that what you said is the truth. Sam said that only family members and people who were not associated with 3ABN took care of Danny's horses.

There has been a variety of stories and expainations given for the issue of horses. It has been said this is hobby only . Really not feasible. I believe it was Donna that said earlier that DS purchased his feed.
Now someone has been impressed by God. to mow,rake,bale,stack his hay for nothing.Besides that it has been said that the horses were taken to shelter at Jim Gilly's place, but then we have a barn being built. Interesting.
 He only has a few horses,4 mares and a pony,yet he maintains his own stallion,which common sense would tell anyone that every couple of years you need a vew bloodline and are maintaining a hay burner for use a couple of times a year . Now that stallion is going or DS said would like to for a "donation" to a non-profit ministry. Having a few horses for pleasure allows DS to donate two horses that are relatively expensive to another minstry similar to the ministry that DS asks for donations for. Little convoluted. Donating to this ministry means that Lewis is in close proximity to 3ABN for this to take place easily. Otherwise he or DS needed to hire transport. Not cheap.
Then to maintain till sold and money goes to the non-profit. Not cheap,donation is beginning to erode. It also requires the party on the other end to have facilities and know how to care for this "donation".

On this mere pittance as compared to other evangelists DS is able to accomplish quite a bit. Not only that to be donating from a hobby a sizable amount. I don't think so.

If someone has to build a barn for their hobby,it stands to reason they also need fencing for pasture. This is another miracle?? The neighbor went good for that as well??? Or at least from what I have been told they had the acreage to pasture their "hobby" Very expensive for horses as barb wire is out. You have to buy the fencing,and intall. Maybe the farmer was impressed to do this and pay the extra help he needed to do that. What a great neighbor to not only intall fencing if he needed  but to make sure DS hay was cut, raked,baled and stored 3 times every summer. DS rakes up a good many miracles and of course to question that is to question God.

Then you start dealing with the vet,farrier,hired help as was stated when family was not available. Which should have been frequently as Sam I believe, said DS was gone almost non-stop. Even the tack for a few horses is not cheap.
Also we should not forget the purchase price for DS to enjoy this little hobby. Lest we forget,property tax as well, insurance etc.

There are other things in this horse raising miracle . God gets the credit and many times the blame for men's actions and the natual consequence of their actions,good or bad.

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 07:34:30 AM »

[quote[
[/quote]

Please learn the difference between "your" and "you're" since you seem adept as an expert with influencing "thread-lockers" here just like on BSDA.  You remind me of the teacher that could teach it "round or flat" at the behest of the various and sundry school boards!

Are Jesus' examples and the Ten controversial in any manner to mankind which could be deduced from his disciples standing afar off during the spectacle?

I hope this was intended for Donna as I had very little to do with BSDA. Mybe twice-3 times and neither time was it closed. Just a note so you didn't have to be corrected

And you remind me of some here that make their day in coy insults and bragging about expertise. I look at those bragging about their expertise as little boys in a school yard trying to impress those around them with words of their own choosing,the puffing of the chest gets bigger  and the bragging gets more and more every day all the time

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 11:54:29 PM »

1. A volunteer farmer who happens to like Danny and 3ABN supplied all of the hay equipment and did nearly all the haying for free.

This story as changed considerably, It has gone from family helping with all of this and then when they couldn't ,it was hired help. And let's not forget that we shouldn't mind if the Lord blessed DS income

2. A man who helped care for the horses did so on his own time.  He said the Lord impressed him to donate his time to help Danny when he was traveling and needed help. Sometimes he would even help when Danny did not travel and again on his own time.  He started work at 3ABN at 8:00. He helped with Danny's horses at 7:30.

Nope, it was family help, DS doing and then paying for hired help when they couldn't.

All are correct.

Donna, PROVE IT: Name, address and phone numbers so we can confirm it, else we will have to embarass you with the facts!!! And then call your self so you can come back and confess your error.

Gailon Arthur Joy

daylily

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2008, 01:11:30 AM »

I just want to comment on the fencing..it does not have to be expensive.  My cousin pastures 20-30 horses on our property and just uses an three wire electric fence and solar powered fencer. Electric fence wire and insulators are pretty cheap and will keep horses in just fine.

daylily

Donna

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2008, 03:40:52 AM »

Bonnie, to set the record straight, was not me who said that Danny paid for his feed nor was it me on BSDA that closed any threads.

Gailon, threats and intimidation are beneath anyone who considers themselves a Christian. Shame on you.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 06:52:44 AM »

And Donna, making factual claims one refuses to support, and defending the covering up of child molestation allegations are beneath those who consider themselves Christians. Correct?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 08:08:04 AM »

Bonnie, to set the record straight, was not me who said that Danny paid for his feed nor was it me on BSDA that closed any threads.

Gailon, threats and intimidation are beneath anyone who considers themselves a Christian. Shame on you.

Donna,
When demanding that one prove their ludicrously factually challenged statements is unchristian, we are back to rumor and innuendo being the law of Christianity. That brand of Christianity I spurn.

Now prove it or admit you have lied...that violates Christian standards!!! That is beneath you, or is it?

Prove It!!! Names, addresses and telephone numbers!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:26:35 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »

Lack of answers concerning who paid for the building materials and labor in the construction of Danny's barn is a topic that has been conspicuously avoided by Donna, Sam, Ian, Anyman, etc.  Why? Are the facts too damning?

Another question: Linda Shelton's daughter made allegations of sexual molestation against Danny Shelton. Why was that never addressed by the Thompsonville church or the 3ABN Board? Why has there been no investigation? The 3ABN Board and the Thompsonville church were quick enough in persuing Danny's allegations against Linda.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »

Lack of answers concerning who paid for the building materials and labor in the construction of Danny's barn is a topic that has been conspicuously avoided by Donna, Sam, Ian, Anyman, etc.  Why? Are the facts too damning?

Another question: Linda Shelton's daughter made allegations of sexual molestation against Danny Shelton. Why was that never addressed by the Thompsonville church or the 3ABN Board? Why has there been no investigation? The 3ABN Board and the Thompsonville church were quick enough in persuing Danny's allegations against Linda.

Certain targets have "immunity" to due proces and others do not "deserve" due process

Gailon Arthur Joy

irspro

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2008, 05:45:13 AM »

"Lack of answers concerning who paid for the building materials and labor.."

Indirect methods used by "real tax auditors" don't require the nth degree of specifics to shift the burden of proof to the taxpayer when an obvious asset shows up in taxpayer's possession in some unexplained manner.  Title to personal property or fixed to real property without a taxable source of funds picks up bribes and unjust inurements.   

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »

"Lack of answers concerning who paid for the building materials and labor.."

Indirect methods used by "real tax auditors" don't require the nth degree of specifics to shift the burden of proof to the taxpayer when an obvious asset shows up in taxpayer's possession in some unexplained manner.  Title to personal property or fixed to real property without a taxable source of funds picks up bribes and unjust inurements.   

Have you had a chance to tell DLS and 3ABN this yet? Or should we leave it to the IRS, when they get ready and in their own "semi-sweet" time?

DLS and 3ABN "exonerated", is one of the biggest farces of all times, and yet Simpson Objects to our subpoena upon the US ATTORNEY that exonerated them...and oh, yes, did I tell you that the IRS is still accepting new information? In fact, I am told they were quite interested in Tammy's E-Bay Records. Oh, but don't worry everyone, the AG will certainly "exonerate"  her and she can get Doug Batchelor and Gerry Duffy to write a letter and that will make it so!!! And if you believe that, I have this beautiful tropical island, mid south pacific, to sell for cash in the next three hours!!! Bids, anyone???

Gailon Athur Joy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up