Welcome & Information Category > Welcome & Introduction

Welcome to AdventTalk

(1/6) > >>

Daryl Fawcett:
Welcome to AdventTalk!

Please read all the other topics that, either are, or soon will be here before reading and posting elsewhere.

We hope you will have an enjoyable time at AdventTalk.

Johann:
It was a bit of a surprise to see this up and running after I had been absent from the Internet for a couple of days. It will be a challenge meeting people here in a new forum under different circumstances. Welcome!

Sister:
Hello, I am known at BSDA as Sister, author of the collective posts titled "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN". During the close of the 3ABN Forum at BSDA, Inge sent me an invitation to come to AdventTalk and join the fellowship here. After reading through the posts and seeing some of my own included, I decided it would be wise to become a member. Daryl had asked my permission to post the continuation of my chronicles and I agreed that he was welcome to post them at any time. Thank your for inclusion in this fellowship.

Sister

Daryl Fawcett:
Good to see you all here! :)

Chrissie:

--- Quote from: Sister on January 23, 2008, 08:49:48 AM ---Hello, I am known at BSDA as Sister, author of the collective posts titled "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN". During the close of the 3ABN Forum at BSDA, Inge sent me an invitation to come to AdventTalk and join the fellowship here. After reading through the posts and seeing some of my own included, I decided it would be wise to become a member. Daryl had asked my permission to post the continuation of my chronicles and I agreed that he was welcome to post them at any time. Thank your for inclusion in this fellowship.

Sister

--- End quote ---
Welcome Sister.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version