Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know Tommy's Heath Condition?  (Read 24653 times)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Anyone know Tommy's Heath Condition?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 01:40:39 AM »

And little cult creatures are absurd and obvious. Sounds very much like followers of Jim Jones when parents who had been forced into giving custody of their children to him tried to get them back. Adam and Alex, continue to remember that you are not dealing with normal humans, but interesting cult members. I know that when a lab rat bites you, it can create a little anger, but it is still nothing more than a lab rat and shouldn't be taken as anything more than that. If you look at them from a research point of view, they can be quite interesting. Say something that has produced a specific reaction from them, and try it again with variations. The results can be interesting. You find that there are patterns they all follow as you study them and their predecessors, such as the Jones and Koresh followers. As you study them in various environments and under certain conditions, they become predictable in their responses and reactions. Experiment, log notes, flowchart, and establish patterns.

Alex is a member here. Why don't you just let Alex post for himself? He keeps saying he can't say, but then you keep saying all that he says he can't talk about and is forbidden to, and then he says you aren't speaking for him etc. to avoid being accountable.  I find it convenient, disingenuous, ridiculously absurd and obvious. Not to mention your shared spell check dilemmas... ( yeah they're already saved, and documented)
I'm just sayin...

Mrst:

Alex told me that the prosecutor did see Tommy's latest health records. She informed Alex that he indeed does have some serious problems. My understanding is that he has a blood clot that they did not remove, they are hoping it will dissolve itself.. He is definitely in pretty bad shape. Regardless of the trial and everything bad that has been said about Tommy;He does need our prayers.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 01:47:42 AM »

And little cult creatures are absurd and obvious. Sounds very much like followers of Jim Jones when parents who had been forced into giving custody of their children to him tried to get them back. Adam and Alex, continue to remember that you are not dealing with normal humans, but interesting cult members. I know that when a lab rat bites you, it can create a little anger, but it is still nothing more than a lab rat and shouldn't be taken as anything more than that. If you look at them from a research point of view, they can be quite interesting. Say something that has produced a specific reaction from them, and try it again with variations. The results can be interesting. You find that there are patterns they all follow as you study them and their predecessors, such as the Jones and Koresh followers. As you study them in various environments and under certain conditions, they become predictable in their responses and reactions. Experiment, log notes, flowchart, and establish patterns.
The sad part is that they have miserable little lives that lack in excitement, fulfillment and relevancy. That's why so many kill themselves to catch the comet out of here.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 02:40:06 AM »

Alex is a member here. Why don't you just let Alex post for himself? He keeps saying he can't say, but then you keep saying all that he says he can't talk about and is forbidden to, and then he says you aren't speaking for him etc. to avoid being accountable.  I find it convenient, disingenuous, ridiculously absurd and obvious. Not to mention your shared spell check dilemmas... ( yeah they're already saved, and documented)
I'm just sayin...

Mrst:

Alex told me that the prosecutor did see Tommy's latest health records. She informed Alex that he indeed does have some serious problems. My understanding is that he has a blood clot that they did not remove, they are hoping it will dissolve itself.. He is definitely in pretty bad shape. Regardless of the trial and everything bad that has been said about Tommy;He does need our prayers.

Who left you boss? Lol. Document away.  ;D
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 04:46:03 AM »

I'm just sayin...

Mrst:

Who left you boss? Lol. Document away.  ;D
Hey Jamie, document this. You, Pat and Sam are all cowards and liars, and Danny is a bully who no one is afraid of anymore. The tactics the Sheltons have used for years have been rendered totally ineffective. The game is over, and you all are out of quarters. Give it up now, and spare yourselves any further embarrasing defeats.

How does it feel to be beaten? Smarts, huh?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

horsethief

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 07:52:19 AM »

We all know that Tommy's guilty. He's admitted that. Let's just pray that his sentence is as severe as his crimes were and that he is healthy enough to serve it fully with no special confinements or protections.

childoftheking

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 10:03:57 AM »

That is not the kind of prayer I would feel comfortable praying. I do not think most of us want vengence against Tommy or Danny. God has been merciful to us, should we not hope that they and others who need to repent will really in truth repent and turn from their old ways?

Emma

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 11:06:25 AM »

That is not the kind of prayer I would feel comfortable praying. I do not think most of us want vengence against Tommy or Danny. God has been merciful to us, should we not hope that they and others who need to repent will really in truth repent and turn from their old ways?

Yes  :goodpost:

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »

I do not think any of want vengence like Goldman wanted with OJ. We just want this taken away to not ever do this to another child, victim or person that is vulnerable and used as his trickery must have done. Yes, I want him in jail too because that is where he has to be kept. He had too many years to do different and change and he chose not to. and if the family can't see that then there is not much hope for them either. so now is folly is run out and people are crying foul to protect him again. He needs to realize what he has done and confinement seems to be the only thing that will stop him unless he can't get out of bed and guess who is in control of that. God knows the hurt that has been done to his children. Can you just imagine God looking down on these acts?? I never thought ever that I was alone to do anything. Let alone perverse actions. That tells me TS is not a beliver or he would have known a guardian angel was right there writing. Wheeeew that is embarrassing for your angel to see that and then write it down. A young person has not even at that point been able to determine the exact use or understand an adults teaching especially put in that situation of premeditation to corner and overpower by the adult.

horsethief

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 06:15:39 PM »

When I was an academy student, there was a certain male faculty member who would always make friendly gestures to the cute freshman and sophomore girls who's homes were far away and almost never returned home on home leaves because of the distance. Every day we would observe him showing up in the cafeteria kitchen where one of the girls worked and put a sticky note on her timecard. A couple of us got the courage up to read his notes. Stuff like "you dress real nice today". or "have a great day, you look real cute." This kind of behavior was reported to other staff. They always had an excuse for it, or denied it ever happened. The usual excuse was "He's a Christian. He would never do that." It never reached a reprimand level. Incidentally, this was the staff member that always seemed to catch the student couples making out and would put them on social or suspend them. Many students over the years complained about how this staff member would make friendly with the young freshman or sophomore girls. Years after I finished academy I heard the same complaints from students who had attended there after me. This continued until he caught a young sophomore girl in the campus swimming pool with a male student. Of course he busts them and they got suspended. But the staff member made a stupid mistake and wrote the girl a note telling her how good she looked in a bikini. She gave that note to her parents, who contacted an attorney, who contacted the academy. The staff member immedietly resigned.

The point I am making is that there were several warnings about this guy to the other staff. There was no way that they could say they never knew of the problem and how it persisted over the years. At 3ABN, there were several warnings about Tommy's behavior and tendencies. It was all denied and pushed aside with the "Tommy's a Christian" excuse. Some you couldn't blame because they feared the wrath of Danny Shelton and risk losing their job over it. But the higher ups in 3ABN knew of Tommy's crimes and they tried to suppress them and cover it up. These are the guilty ones. These are the ones who deserve to be exposed for their willfull negligence and cruelty.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 06:52:43 PM »

But they do actually have excitment, fulfillment and relevancy. All of that is bound up in the cult, its ideology, and most of all the cult leader. And the little things that happen in their little environment are global, from their perspective. To them their little cult is the world. An amusing example of that being a statement by a North Korean general regarding US/South Korea joint war games. He said "The military counteraction of (North Korea) will be the severest punishment no one has ever met in the world," See? They have the same mentality, and the same predictable responses.

The sad part is that they have miserable little lives that lack in excitement, fulfillment and relevancy. That's why so many kill themselves to catch the comet out of here.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:59 AM »

....And horsethief, you belief that God would answer such a prayer because............??????

[quote author=horsethief link=topic=1944.msg27642#msg27642 d
We should pray that Tommy receives a full sentence in accordance to the severity of his crimes. We should also pray that his health is good enough so that when he does go to prison, he is not placed in any special confinements. That he should be with the general prison population. Virginia does not deal gently with child rapists, as Tommy clearly is...
[/quote]
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 09:51:16 AM »

Actually, Tinka, If I had not had the issues with traveling blood clots( a condition that is hereditary(sp), I would do something more natural, but on my first bout, they traveled to my lungs.   

That said, Actually any food rich in Vitamin K will do, as it is a natural blood thinner.  This includes green leafy veggies like lettuce(not iceberg, which I hate anyway), spinach, greens, etc.  There are more,b ut i own't take time to list them here.  The only two times my numbers were off at testing is because I over did it with the spinach salad. LOL!!!

Di, I am so sorry to hear that about having blood clots, I know my mom had that and she had to take it too. Is there nothing else that would work organically, or natural?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

mrst53

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »

I no longer feel vengeful toward Tommy, but I do want to see him punished for what he has done. He has damaged so many lives and has yet to even say he is sorry, not that "sorry" will make it better.

horsethief

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 03:36:42 AM »

Quote from the movie 'UNFORGIVEN'...  Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Bill Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

Meaning... Vengeance isn't what's at stake here. It's reckoning.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 09:42:30 AM »

Quote from the movie 'UNFORGIVEN'...  Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Bill Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

Meaning... Vengeance isn't what's at stake here. It's reckoning.
:TY: :goodpost:
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up