Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TRUTH  (Read 45221 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: TRUTH
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 11:25:59 AM »

I do, too, Johann!  A fantastic writer who should be published, in my opinion.

It is interesting how Linda is responsible for everything.  Global warming is probably her fault, too...

Postby Truth » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm UTC
Linda denied having written the Televangelist? I have some land in Timbuktoo to sell you Johann!! :roll:

I didn't need to read that filthy trash all the way through in order to form an opinion on who wrote it. It was as obvious as the nose on my face. Really Johann, what are you going to do when everything hits the fan and Linda is exposed for what she really is? :shock:

What will you do when it hits you? It so happens I know who collected that material without any help from Linda, but from various other available primary sources. So your opinion is completely worthless if you are trying to change my knowledge of how it came into existence.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:27:14 PM by Snoopy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 12:26:02 PM »

It is interesting how Linda is responsible for everything.  Global warming is probably her fault, too...

The debt crisis? ObamaCare? The Tsunami? The tornadoes down south? The flooding? The drought? ....

Johann

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 01:10:32 PM »

I have some land in Timbuktoo to sell you Johann!! :roll:

My wife suggests you keep that property for yourself as a safer place of residence - and never show yourself anywhere else, she adds.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 06:20:32 PM »

It seems that The Televangelist has been resurected as a bone of contention once again. I seem to have a vague recollection that you, Johann, had been declared the author and that the person who made this declaration said he had all the proof that Linda dictated and you wrote it. Furthermore, I have some recollection of him saying that a friend of his would be pursuing you with litigation on the matter. Is my memory correct on this?

Johann

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 07:26:35 PM »

It seems that The Televangelist has been resurected as a bone of contention once again. I seem to have a vague recollection that you, Johann, had been declared the author and that the person who made this declaration said he had all the proof that Linda dictated and you wrote it. Furthermore, I have some recollection of him saying that a friend of his would be pursuing you with litigation on the matter. Is my memory correct on this?

Yes, that is correct. He even trailed me at the General Conference session wanting to pick up copies he thought I had given to people I met. But he found none. It seems like I finally convinced him I had not written The Televangelist. But he apparently would not accept that Linda was not involved.

It is rather strange that even though the book does not state which one of hundreds of televangelists in USA it deals with, I heard him make the "accusation" on a TV program that the book was dealing with him and that it contained some truth in it. A smart televangelist could have ignored it.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »

I also know that Linda was not the one who authored the Televangelist.

But I will have to agree with Snoopy, it is very well written!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 09:40:25 PM »

I also am aware of the fact Linda was not involved, and know who was. But people whose agenda requires that they believe a lie will cause themselves to believe it. It is sadly what cult members and followers must do in order to justify themselves to themselves. When the fundamental platform for a movement is based on lies, it is only lies that can sustain it.

I also know that Linda was not the one who authored the Televangelist.

But I will have to agree with Snoopy, it is very well written!

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM »

I would suppose "Truth" might actually posses some capital holdings in Timbuktoo. It's primary claim to fame is as a conduit in the slave trade. A small city in Mali, it is impoverished and has had a bad reputation for many centuries as a poor investment. Therefore "Truth" you may wish to consider looking for other like-minded slave traders with whom to trade in your Timbuktoo holdings.

I have some land in Timbuktoo to sell you Johann!! :roll:

My wife suggests you keep that property for yourself as a safer place of residence - and never show yourself anywhere else, she adds.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:23:45 AM by Murcielago »

Johann

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 02:58:09 AM »

A fantastic writer who should be published, in my opinion.

:thumbsup:

:dogwag:

GRAT

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 07:51:55 AM »

I may have missed something somewhere but is The Televangelist a published book? 

Johann

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 08:29:57 AM »

It is the story of a televangelist. Danny Shelton claims that it is partly his story but certain parts he does not like

Note: I used my iPod to read and post this item. Now I'm making corrections.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:46:50 AM by Johann »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 09:40:08 AM »

I may have missed something somewhere but is The Televangelist a published book?

"The Televangelist" By Jorgen VanBraun

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

childoftheking

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »

Now some people are going to read it for the first time just because it was brought up again. Oh well someone didn't think that one through.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 04:30:37 PM »

I see that "Truth" is someone VERY CLOSE to Danny Shelton!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up