Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: TRUTH  (Read 45219 times)

Nosir Myzing

Re: TRUTH
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »

THE BOTTOM LINE, PICKLE?

THERE ARE NO KICKBACKS, AND THE IRS FOUND NONE.

If YOU insist on calling legitimate, legal, payments that?(They are legit/legal unless proven otherwise) Then you need to prove they are kickbacks and prove how the IRS was wrong etc, or cease claiming that D.S. and 3ABN are unethical, wrong and criminal. For all those claims without evidence and proof? Are just unsupported, unmerited, unproven and false accusations to  those outside your little 3abn accusing and faulting finding world. ( Those who consistently fail to ask diligent questions...)

In other words: Your empty claims mean nothing to others besides your little group. --Sorry, but that's reality, despite some kowtowing and saying "Oh.. Bob you are so wise.. "(gag)-- They really, are NOT your friends..

MOVE ON, or be accountable, Pickle! Why just endlessly repeat yourself without proof and  think your opinions and judgments trump all others, and justify yourself without answering the questions asked of you about that?

I am prepared to let you continue unopposed by myself, if you choose to, as the Lord will decide who is right and wrong. I am done arguing with you and out of patience and worry about the pearls before swine and the dogs rending you stuff....

So, carry on by yourself, or with whoever buys it.. I don't.

This is my LAST post to YOU and on THIS FORUM

May God give you all that you desire and seek, and more, and  may you all learn the difference between that and His plan for you, and seek His desires and treasures.

He rocks, and He rules, and all is in His control... All the glory belongs to Him....

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:35:16 PM by Nosir Myzing »

Johann

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2011, 01:33:13 PM »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2011, 01:49:52 PM »

THE BOTTOM LINE, PICKLE?

THERE ARE NO KICKBACKS, ...

Weird, absolutely weird. Here you have a prime opportunity to explain how Remnant's payments to Danny for sales to 3ABN of Danny's Pacific Press booklets weren't kickbacks, and you simply refuse to even try.

If YOU insist on calling legitimate, legal, payments that?(They are legit/legal unless proven otherwise) Then you need to prove they are kickbacks  ...

I already did, remember?

I even laid out for you the possible ways to show that they weren't kickbacks, like showing that no payments were ever made, which would make Simpson a liar, or by showing that Pacific Press was no longer the publisher of the titles, which really is impossible to do.

Thus, given all the opportunities you've had to set the record straight, and how you've refused to even try, then we have to conclude that Danny really was paid kickbacks by Remnant.

And I really believe that you knew this was so a long time ago, and your bogus assertions of IRS vindication were just an attempt at a smoke screen. The fact of the matter is that the IRS would never have approved of Danny receiving kickbacks, and so the whole story about IRS vindication is a big, big lie, and Danny receiving kickbacks is proof of that.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2011, 03:21:44 PM »

My opinion? Pickleis making confusing arguments here,as per usual,  although they don't confuse me.. but I don't wish for others to be confused...

So on what basis are you calling those payments royalties instead of kickbacks? That's the all important question you have yet to answer ... if you can.

So Sirmizer, shall we conclude that Remnant's payments to Danny for sales of Danny's Pacific Press booklets to 3ABN were kickbacks?

NO.

But you still haven't explained to us how the kickbacks weren't kickbacks. And if you can't do that soon, we're going to have to conclude that they really are kickbacks. You will simply lose on this point by default.

But that is your choice.

You admit that there were payments.

You have contended that those payments were royalties instead of kickbacks, but you have not explained how that can be so, despite having 5 days now to do so. You have not produced any contracts between Remnant and Danny for these booklets. You have not explained how Remnant was a distributor for these booklets when Remnant didn't stock them or offer them for sale on their website.

I have contended nothing of the sort.

Oh yes you did:

Pickle insists on calling remnant's payments to DS "kickbacks",{ a false premise} but the IRS who had his and others accusations and had all the documents and evidence in their investigation, did not, and does not consider the royalty payments as kickbacks...

Fact: Pickle is WRONG, he is quoting another.. As I said before to him:"I have contended nothing of the sort. I don't need to answer you within any time limits. Check my posts and what I did and did not say, and then DON'T put words in my mouth which I didn't say.

I will repeat what I said before, Pickle. You presume there were kickbacks ....

No I don't presume. I know there were kickbacks. And so do you.

STOP putting words in my mouth and attributing things to me that I did not say, nor do I think! I didn't say that, nor do I presume that. Claiming that is arrogant, Pickle!

How so? Simpson admitted there were payments to Danny for sales of Danny's Pacific Press booklets to 3ABN. You admit that such payments were made.

By definition, those payments were kickbacks. There's no way around it other than to pretend that Pacific Press didn't publish them. But the booklets themselves say otherwise....

Fact: Simpson NEVER said there were payments to Danny "for sales of Danny's Pacific Press booklets to 3ABN". I defy you to prove that with a direct quote!  Nor did I or ANY other say that! Simpson only spoke of Remnant's payments to DS being perfectly legit, and as audited by outside auditors which were hired and employed to keep 3ABN correct, legal and all above board,  that was true.. Fact: Simpson NEVER named the books or pamphlets. Pickle ASSUMED, and applied what was said  about "booklets, pamphlets etc to whichever book or books or pamphets he chose to as fitting his faultifinding and conclusions,, but provides and has no legit reason to do so other than it suits his thoughts and accusations. (All erronious imo) He also fails to explain his logic or reasoning for doing so but expects readers to jump from A to P as he does without providing an adequate and logical reason or logic for doing so.  And.. as we all know also know ALL of this was also investigated by the IRS, after Pickle , Fran and co.. reported their suspicions and accusations to them. The result being the IRS was concerned, did find reason and cause to investigate but  DID NOT find fault or guilt or error in regards to D.S. and 3ABN.

Their investigation concluded several years ago without amended returns resulting in payments or adjustments, and without any indictments for criminal or illegal activities etc... but Pickle and Joy continue... IMO without excuse.

Pacific Press published DS's pamphlets and Remnant later stored and distributed them. That's documented, as Pickle and Joy recieved and published that, No argument here. Did the copy rights to that change? Were payments made to DS for them? Well Pickle provides no proof of that, although he contends that occured....

Remnant DID have the copyright to DS and SQ's book and the abridged addition and so did pay royalties to both... although Pickle applies all to DS and ignores SQ.... ( Really as co-authors they are entitled to royalties, and both need to claim them, their employer does not.

The problem here as far as I am concerned is that Pickle does NOT identify what the royalties for those books are , nor does he distinguish the difference between them and Danny's other pamphlets are. Or what Remnant was paying DS for, or even what he was paid. Pickle, really, just assumes alot, and then concludes others should agree with his logic, or prove his illogical assumptions wrong or that proves he is right....

That is not my job.

It is obvious, or should be, to reasonable folk, that the IRS has not and did not come to Pickle's conclusions.

As far as I am concerned, Pickle now has a greater burden of proof

To be brief? I for one am tired of his ****** ********, and he can continue to spin and argue till the Lord returns, but it will not justify him! MY OPINION!

I'm done with all of this topic and his arguments, no matter how many times he says me not answering proves him right.

IMO that is arrogance on his part, and for my part I have better things to do.

May God be with you all and help you find and receive all that you ask for , and more, and may you all recognize it when you recieve and find that... and acknowledge it, and thank Him or take responsibility and be accountable...

Adios Amigos...

MODERATOR HAT ON

Kindly do not include objectionable scatological terms with the rest of your supposedly Christian comments.

MODERATOR HAT OFF

It is obvious, or should be, to reasonable folk, that the IRS has not and did not come to Pickle's conclusions.

What about the approximately one million dollars that apparently had to be paid by someone to the IRS to clear the matter up?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »

I purposely have not disclosed the figure I was told, but it was not $1 million. It was over $1 million. How much over I have not said.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2011, 05:30:16 PM »

I purposely have not disclosed the figure I was told, but it was not $1 million. It was over $1 million. How much over I have not said.

Really!  Very interesting!

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 11:33:30 PM »

Chuckles.

Now they are demanding proof from you, Artiste!  Good grief!      :help:

childoftheking

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:26 AM »

Perhaps they will be demanding proof next that Judas taking money out of the money bag was ok (John 12:6) (Desire of Ages page 718) or that Annanias and Saphira lying about thier finances was nobody's business but their own.

Some things are common sense.

childoftheking

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2011, 08:24:38 AM »

Perhaps they will be demanding proof next that Judas taking money out of the money bag wasn't ok (John 12:6) (Desire of Ages page 718) or demanding proof that Annanias and Saphira were lying about their finances and saying that A&S's finances weren't anybody's business but their own.

Some things are common sense.

This is what I meant to say.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:29:46 AM by childoftheking »

Johann

« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2011, 04:31:54 PM »

Quote from: Postby Truth » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 pm UTC
Oh this is priceless--to me, this shows the inept crass mentality of the handful of posters who bow down to whatever Pickle and Linda Shelton has to say.

Childoftheking says it is now "common sense" that 3ABN paid millions (according to Pickle was more than a million) to the IRS. She compares it to Judas stealing and Annanias and Saphira. SERIOUSLY? They have no evidence except what Linda Shelton tells them through Pickle---and they believe her LIES.

Hey Linda--PROVE IT! PROVE your accusation is true--I DARE you to try it. You can't prove squat about this and your silence will prove it. You have NOTHING to prove because you know it isn't true and that you OPENLY LIED.

Pickle won't dare show his supposed documentation because he doesn't have any except what you say.

So toodle-doo to all of you. I'm done with this topic! so, "sticks and stones" --so go ahead and ridicule Truth, 3ABN and whoever else you think should be ridiculed--goes off my back like water off a duck's back. Couldn't care less WHAT you say because you all live in "Delusionville" with Linda and her bf.

BTW - childoftheking is either Sharon Griggs or Johann's T's son who works for the Hope channel. Take your pick.

Quite interesting - to say the least. Interesting how TRUTH manages to turn completely wrong presumptions into "truth". Like living in a pretended world. But if that person really wants to know the real truth, a lot of additional homework is a must to avoid presenting more lies as if they were real.

Quite a few of the statements TRUTH makes above would be worthless trash in a court case.

You will have to find out yourself what it is - except I'll give you one hint: Linda has absolutely nothing to do with what you claim she has. No more than with that manuscript you people recently claimed she had.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:36:54 PM by Johann »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2011, 07:37:28 PM »

Johann is certainly right. Linda was not the source of the information about the IRS being paid $1+ million to make the criminal investigation go away.

Johann, has "Nosir Myzing" come down on "Truth" for making such unproven and false allegations?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2011, 08:04:42 PM »

Well, Sir Mizer, I am now able to define your surmising as a bold faced lie.

The financial statement required by the divorce court does not give one permission to discern between what a surmiser would deem relevant or irrelevant.

And the affidavit was a bold faced deliberate lie!!!

And, with regard to the books, since they were printed at Pacific Press, why did not PPPA pay the royalty? Oh, before Pickle corrects the question, let me simply say...by golly, gee, they did!!!

So what were the payments from the third party Processor? Particularly the sums our internal sources told us were paid...a simple split of the pass-through fees that far exceeded any royalties by a LONG SHOT.

Sir Mizer, you are right, I have seen the evidence and you are a bold faced liar. And you know it...and a lot of other people know it....including the 3ABN Board of Directors.

But, get that dismissal vacated and we can get back to a trial on the merits!!! You will either be exonerated or the worlds biggest fool. I am very willing to put my money where my money is...are you willing to step out and hope for the best? Or is the gamble just too risky???

Waiting to finish the fight!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up