Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny Shelton Servant of God  (Read 59221 times)

polymark

Re: Danny Shelton Servant of God
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2011, 12:32:26 PM »

"Truth" is some in the clan, claim the right to "Bear Arms" then the others want to "Turn a Blind Eye".

polymark

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 01:13:24 PM »

Folks I have been venting but not being straight forward.
Danny is my brother-in-law and we have had numerous problems for years. This man has degraded me, judged me and condemned me over and over. He has terminated my participation in mission trips that pertained to preaching the gospel, because of his own preconceived ideas. He has tried to manipulate and disturb my marriage to his brother so many times it would make ones head spin, it does mine. Marriage is NOT a contract based on good behaviour, marriage is a covenant and that is binding.
My brother in law recently aimed a loaded gun at me and my husband with his finger on the trigger, yelling he knows the law.
We wrote out a written statement because the police that came "Turned a Blind Eye" and so maybe he does know the law....he never got into any trouble. Then when the order of Protection came about because, yes, i was frightened there was pressure from Danny to make this all go away. 3ABN would look bad and so on and so forth. My husband assured me that my brother in law would not be back around to hurt me and i drop the Order of Protection. It was a terrible thing for Bruce to loose his FOID card. All the time these phone calls were coming about this situation from Danny it was told to me that "people will talk." OK, that is true but when they talk about others that is fine. They can call conference session at 3ABN to talk about people.... Jim, Mollie, Bryan Hamilton but OH my, don't talk about them. Well sorry, people will talk, and I am talking just like they all do. Trouble is i am bad for talking in their eyes because apparently they feel above others and my bible tells me that we are all equal. So get over it and know that not everyone is obedient just like you. Stop with the phone calls to my husband about my post here. You don't have to spy it out or spy on me.
Yours truly
Teresa Shelton or as you Danny have put it when i try to be nice the Apostle Paul.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2011, 01:23:52 PM »

Danny is my brother-in-law and we have had numerous problems for years. This man has degraded me, judged me and condemned me over and over. He has terminated my participation in mission trips that pertained to preaching the gospel, because of his own preconceived ideas. He has tried to manipulate and disturb my marriage to his brother so many times it would make ones head spin, it does mine. Marriage is NOT a contract based on good behaviour, marriage is a covenant and that is binding.
My brother in law recently aimed a loaded gun at me and my husband with his finger on the trigger, yelling he knows the law.
We wrote out a written statement because the police that came "Turned a Blind Eye" and so maybe he does know the law....he never got into any trouble. Then when the order of Protection came about because, yes, i was frightened there was pressure from Danny to make this all go away. 3ABN would look bad and so on and so forth. My husband assured me that my brother in law would not be back around to hurt me and i drop the Order of Protection. It was a terrible thing for Bruce to loose his FOID card. All the time these phone calls were coming about this situation from Danny it was told to me that "people will talk." OK, that is true but when they talk about others that is fine. They can call conference session at 3ABN to talk about people.... Jim, Mollie, Bryan Hamilton but OH my, don't talk about them. Well sorry, people will talk, and I am talking just like they all do. Trouble is i am bad for talking in their eyes because apparently they feel above others and my bible tells me that we are all equal. So get over it and know that not everyone is obedient just like you. Stop with the phone calls to my husband about my post here. You don't have to spy it out or spy on me.
Yours truly
Teresa Shelton or as you Danny have put it when i try to be nice the Apostle Paul.

Wow.  That's quite a story, Teresa.  Maybe you should re-instate the Order of Protection!!  You will be in my prayers.

Johann

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »

Thank you for being honest, Teresa. We need more like you.

Blessings to you!

Johann

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2011, 05:36:02 PM »

So Teresa Shelton has stated that she sought a protective order against her brother-in-law. Is she telling the truth?

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL028015J&ocl=IL028015J,2011OP373,IL028015JL2011OP373D1

It looks like there are some Sheltons that do tell the truth.

What a mess!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2011, 08:11:03 PM »

I couldn't help but respond when I heard about this. Kudos to you, Teresa. Thank you for being courageous enough to share this. You have done the right thing.  :TY:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2011, 08:14:08 PM »

I couldn't help but respond when I heard about this. Kudos to you, Teresa. Thank you for being courageous enough to share this. You have done the right thing.  :TY:

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Duane!!!  I've been missing you!!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2011, 09:04:30 PM »

Thank you, Snoopy.  :)
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Johann

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 12:15:09 AM »

Good to see you again, Duane.

:pals:

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2011, 01:09:20 AM »

It will be interesting to see how the other site responds to this! Teresa, be prepared to face some of the most unchristian, untruthful, and down right degrading attacks coming at you that will make you puke.

Takes courage to put out a statement like that. Danny Shelton will stop at nothing to make himself appear the victim when in reality he is the hethen.

Your statemment here today goes to show that there is hope, and common people within the clan, such as yourself, who can tell when black is black and when white is white.

I myself, have faced other attacks from DS and his followers. Including down right lies and smear tactics using my mother as their weapon. One such person who goes by the name SAM has clearly constituted and demonstrated the viciousness that lies within DS and what can occur if you cross him....However, I have not had a gun pointed at me.....but.....If I was a betting person I would assume I am on the top of DS's list. :-)

Thank you fo your courage and ma God Bless!

Sincerely,

Alex L. Walker
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 12:59:34 PM »

Wow! Just to clarify, so it was Bruce Chance who pointed a loaded gun at you?

Yours truly

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »

And yes, it would be a bitter thing for Bruce to lose his FOID.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »

And yes, it would be a bitter thing for Bruce to lose his FOID.

For those of you, like me, who had no idea what FOID is:

FOID is an acronym for Firearm Owners Identification. To legally possess or purchase firearms or ammunition, residents of the state of Illinois are required to have a FOID card. (The term is alternatively pronounced "a foid card" or "an F.O.I.D. card".) The law has been in effect since 1968.

The FOID card is issued by the Illinois State Police, who first perform a check of the applicant on the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), an electronic database maintained by the FBI. Grounds for disqualification include a conviction for a felony or for an act of domestic violence, a conviction for assault or battery within the last five years, or being the subject of an order of protection. The police also check an Illinois Department of Human Services database, to disqualify any applicant who has been adjudicated as a mental defective, or who has been a patient of a mental institution within the last five years. Mental health professionals are required to inform state authorities about patients who display violent, suicidal or threatening behavior, for inclusion in the Human Services database. The police may also check other sources of information. There are additional requirements for applicants under the age of 21.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2011, 03:53:24 PM »

Teresa, Truth emphatically disputes your statement. So Ronnie says it happened and Bruce says it didn't?

Re: Stop the insanity!
by Truth ยป Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 pm UTC

To those who read here: I will say this only once: Bruce Chance did NOT point a gun at any human being. Never has and never will. He is being falsely accused. And those charges have been dropped.
Truth

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2011, 04:09:36 PM »

Sooo, I am sitting here thinking.......let me go to AT and see what I have been missing...and Wow!!!   Ok so.......

Kudos and my prayers to you, Teresa.  Over the years ,from what i see the Sheltons believe they are some kind of SDA mob of something.....never understood why so many were so scared to cross them....even their enemies.  At any rate they have been given quite a bit of power by those who fear them, and they don't hesitate in weidling it.

Duane!!!!  i have missed you!  I trust that God is still keeping you and yours, as i know He is failthful!

Sister!  Thank you!  Because I didn't know either.

And one side question.  i haven't seen Tinka posting.....is she ok?  Does anyone know?  i miss her also.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up