Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Forums to be Served Soon By 3ABN  (Read 58864 times)

Johann

Re: Two Forums to be Served Soon By 3ABN
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2011, 03:00:51 AM »

I assume you are aware that BSDA closed down?

That is too bad.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2011, 05:41:36 PM »

Yes, Calvin closed down the site On Dec. 31.  Beleive it or not, we are still still together on a page on facebook.  All members are encouraged to join the page there. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2011, 07:33:27 PM »

The BSDA 3ABN threads played a major role keeping this issue alive and well until some showed up to charge right up San Juan Hill...or was it Hamburger Hill?

I cannot underestimate the value of those threads and the role in keeping the issue in the forefront. These threads were a perpetual reminder and a thorn in the side for Danny Lee Hselton that he has yet to shake.

Although we began our investigation and assault on a whole different premise and set of facts, BSDA's threads kept the fools talking and frequently with contradictory statements. Fortunately, once a liar, always a liar.

My notes from that era are just mounds of paper now, far outweighed by the actual evidence. I had company phones at the time, including a company Cell Phone. Given the hours and days and months we spent on the 3ABN investigation, my personal cell phone ran more minutes than the other seven phones combined, many times well into the night hours to accomodate the many time zones and hundreds of interviews.

Some have asked, was it worth it??? The pursuit of truth and exoneration of the innocent is a priceless goal and forever worth the effort and costs. And I would not have done a thing any differently...after all, we do not get to do life over again and only given a very few chances to make a difference.

There have been casualties and there will always be such in this life...but casualties cannot be a factor as we pursue the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and the justice that must result.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

guide4him

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2011, 07:25:44 PM »

:usa: :goodpost: :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up