Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN Ten Commandment Weekend/Camp Meeting lineup  (Read 57290 times)

Ozzie

Re: 3ABN Ten Commandment Weekend/Camp Meeting lineup
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 07:17:39 PM »

Maybe I should clarify a bit.

Take a look at http://www.save-3abn.com/letters-of-support-gpf-1.htm. He freely admits that he himself fell, but states clearly, "I finally admitted my guilt and started life over again. I am free! Cleansed by the blood of the Lamb! But not until there is admission and full repentance can this happen."

Would it be all right for him to speak for Ten Commandment Weekend? I think so.

But for the unrepentant to speak there, it makes a mockery of it all, and gives the unbeliever opportunity to blaspheme.

I can't say whether Tammy has repented or not. But if Danny has repented, he certainly hasn't made it known.

If Tammy and Danny can participate, why can't Linda?

You believe without doubt in Danny's guilt so it looks like that you are saying here that Linda was guilty as charged and has publically repented and made things right. Maybe you can tell us when you came to know of her guilt and when she made her admission public and repented. Probably the only honest thing here is where you say you can't say if Tammy has repented, just like you can't really say most of what you do say.

There's one thing that is consistent with the danny clones and that is that they can make something out of nothing.

Where did we ever see that Linda was guilty of the things that Danny attributed to her? In fact, there is published emails to show that Danny himself didn't know whether or not she had committed fornication - AFTER he had divorced her. Interesting!

Same old, same old. The danny clones are hard at it again. Like beating a dead horse. :horse:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

anyman

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »

Hey don't attack me Oz, your pal Mr. Pickle said it so go talk to him and figure it out. Aint beating anything, but if you can't accept the obvious than that is one you I guess. Once again Mr. Pickle suggested that Linda was guilty and admited it and repented and should be able to be at the 10 Commandments weekend - he can answer your questions about Linda's guilt and when she publically admited it and repented to his satisfaction.

Maybe I should clarify a bit.

Take a look at http://www.save-3abn.com/letters-of-support-gpf-1.htm. He freely admits that he himself fell, but states clearly, "I finally admitted my guilt and started life over again. I am free! Cleansed by the blood of the Lamb! But not until there is admission and full repentance can this happen."

Would it be all right for him to speak for Ten Commandment Weekend? I think so.

But for the unrepentant to speak there, it makes a mockery of it all, and gives the unbeliever opportunity to blaspheme.

I can't say whether Tammy has repented or not. But if Danny has repented, he certainly hasn't made it known.

If Tammy and Danny can participate, why can't Linda?

You believe without doubt in Danny's guilt so it looks like that you are saying here that Linda was guilty as charged and has publically repented and made things right. Maybe you can tell us when you came to know of her guilt and when she made her admission public and repented. Probably the only honest thing here is where you say you can't say if Tammy has repented, just like you can't really say most of what you do say.

There's one thing that is consistent with the danny clones and that is that they can make something out of nothing.

Where did we ever see that Linda was guilty of the things that Danny attributed to her? In fact, there is published emails to show that Danny himself didn't know whether or not she had committed fornication - AFTER he had divorced her. Interesting!

Same old, same old. The danny clones are hard at it again. Like beating a dead horse. :horse:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 08:14:37 PM »

Once again Mr. Pickle suggested that Linda was guilty and admited it and repented and should be able to be at the 10 Commandments weekend - ....

Not at all. What I was trying to say is that if Tammy can participate given the horrendous allegations against her, and if Danny can participate given the horrendous allegations against him, why can't Linda given the fact that all she is proven to have done is talked too much on the telephone, though the actual amount of time she spent is debatable?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 12:32:43 PM »

Once again Mr. Pickle suggested that Linda was guilty and admited it and repented and should be able to be at the 10 Commandments weekend - ....

Not at all. What I was trying to say is that if Tammy can participate given the horrendous allegations against her, and if Danny can participate given the horrendous allegations against him, why can't Linda given the fact that all she is proven to have done is talked too much on the telephone, though the actual amount of time she spent is debatable?

Because that would be dumb. Most companies, ministries, etc... don't invite ex-employees whom they have fired to be in their programs...

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »

But 3ABN is supposed to be ethical and Christ-like.

Since Linda was fired for what appears to be groundless reasons, and since if Danny and Tammy were dealt with in the way Linda was they would have been history years ago, and since Danny and Tammy are in the lineup for this year, Linda should be too.

Otherwise it gives the appearance that 3ABN is hypocritical in the extreme regarding its promotion of the 10 Commandments.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 02:05:06 PM »

Perhaps I am feeling a bit more cynical than usual today about the way this entire saga is being handled, but I am compelled to suggest that we all stand up and sing a rousing rendition of the obviously beloved and well-practiced refrain "Blah Blah Blah..."

And with that, my dear brothers and sisters, I wish you the happiest and most blessed of weekends.  May your hearts feel the joy and peace of the Spirit and your feet find their way to His path.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Maxey

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »

Perhaps I am feeling a bit more cynical than usual today about the way this entire saga is being handled, but I am compelled to suggest that we all stand up and sing a rousing rendition of the obviously beloved and well-practiced refrain "Blah Blah Blah..."

And with that, my dear brothers and sisters, I wish you the happiest and most blessed of weekends.  May your hearts feel the joy and peace of the Spirit and your feet find their way to His path.

:D  Your rendition was to short for me to determine if you were doing the 4/4 or the 3/4 version grandma.  Regardless, I raise a hearty monotone blah blah to you as well.

Maxey

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 02:37:28 PM »

Bravo, Maxey... I got goosebumps.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Habanero

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »

Its their organization, their ten commandments celebration, their icons of ten commandment religiosity, their property, their airtime, and I reckon they will do with it as they please. If people get warm fuzzies out a troup of fakes it wouldn't be the first time. People get used to fake and that becomes their real. But hey, whatever makes em happy and opens up those wallets, eh?  :rabbit:

And all the people recited.... "Blah, blah, blah!"

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 06:50:23 PM »

Its their organization, their ten commandments celebration, their icons of ten commandment religiosity, their property, their airtime, and I reckon they will do with it as they please. If people get warm fuzzies out a troup of fakes it wouldn't be the first time. People get used to fake and that becomes their real. But hey, whatever makes em happy and opens up those wallets, eh?  :rabbit:

And all the people recited.... "Blah, blah, blah!"

Very aptly said...now for the third stanza..."Hah, hah, hah!!!" sang the "annointed one" all the way to the bank.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »

OK Sam - I took your advice about checking the availability of rooms within 30 miles of 3ABN for the coming campmeeting weekend, and here's what I found as of today:

*  The Super 8 in Marion has over 40 rooms available
*  The Super 8 in Benton has 15 rooms available
*  The Super 8 in Du Quoin has 10 rooms available
*  The Americas Best Value Inn in West Frankfort has rooms availabe - they weren't sure how many

That's what I found out so far.  I do have some other things to do today, but if I get a break I'll make some more calls just to see if I can find a place that is actually sold out...

I wonder just what record will be broken this year??

It would seem that a lot of people that are closer to the situation than you are would disagree with your allegations and call them unfounded. Try calling the hotels within 30 miles of 3abn and try to reserve a room for campmeeting. Let me help you..they are taken.  I hear there will be a record number in attendance this year.  Obviously Pickle and Joy have created an illusion for the rest of you. There are just too many people, conference presidents, evangelists, GC workers that have been up close and personal with 3abn administration and they know the truth of the situation.

Now let's put on our thinking caps.....Should we listen to those respected people, many in leadership that have dealt with Danny and 3abn  personally or, door number 2 listen to pickle and joy who have never even been there or met the people running 3abn?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 01:58:55 PM by Snoopy »

Habanero

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2008, 03:02:08 PM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
OK Sam - I took your advice about checking the availability of rooms within 30 miles of 3ABN for the coming campmeeting weekend, and here's what I found as of today:

*  The Americas Best Value Inn in West Frankfort has rooms availabe - they weren't sure how many

That's what I found out so far.  I do have some other things to do today, but if I get a break I'll make some more calls just to see if I can find a place that is actually sold out...

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

What?

If you're telling the truth, Snoopy, then we had someone break the 9th commandment when describing the availability of lodging for 10 Commandment Weekend.

And that possibility illustrates my concern about the gross hypocrisy going on.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »

Well Bob, according to Sam I am not bright enough to be a moderator here.  But, I did manage to find the numbers of some local motels and make the phone calls on my own...and...I detest lying...

What?

If you're telling the truth, Snoopy, then we had someone break the 9th commandment when describing the availability of lodging for 10 Commandment Weekend.

And that possibility illustrates my concern about the gross hypocrisy going on.

Donna

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:08 PM »

It would seem that a lot of people that are closer to the situation than you are would disagree with your allegations and call them unfounded. Try calling the hotels within 30 miles of 3abn and try to reserve a room for campmeeting. Let me help you..they are taken.  I hear there will be a record number in attendance this year.  Obviously Pickle and Joy have created an illusion for the rest of you. There are just too many people, conference presidents, evangelists, GC workers that have been up close and personal with 3abn administration and they know the truth of the situation.

Now let's put on our thinking caps.....Should we listen to those respected people, many in leadership that have dealt with Danny and 3abn  personally or, door number 2 listen to pickle and joy who have never even been there or met the people running 3abn?

What dates did you ask for? If there are some who can only come for the 10 commandment week end they would surely not reserve a room for the camp meeting part of it. So it depends on what dates you asked about. There could be another explanation too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up