Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: No money for Danny's ex-wife Tammy?????  (Read 53305 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: No money for Danny's ex-wife Tammy?????
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 09:29:17 AM »

"Pat Williams" said:   Do you all know the definition of "Gossip"?

Mighty big words coming from you "Pat Williams".
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 09:31:44 AM »

For the uninformed Tammy Shelton Chance is the sister of Danny Shelton and Tammy Larson is an employee of Danny Shelton with whom, it is believed, he had an affair during his marriage to Linda. Tammy Larson was one of Linda Shelton's best friends.

That isn't the only person she has had an affair with in that family either!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Pat Williams

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 09:49:21 AM »

For the uninformed Tammy Shelton Chance is the sister of Danny Shelton and Tammy Larson is an employee of Danny Shelton with whom, it is believed, he had an affair during his marriage to Linda. Tammy Larson was one of Linda Shelton's best friends.

You don't know anybody being talked about (accused) You have no facts, no testimony, no witness to give here, and are only attached to an individual whom that is also true of, so your words here are worth nothing. May the Lord rebuke you, and send the H.S. to convict you, for eyes have not seen, and ears have not heard all the wonderful things he has in store for his people.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 09:53:06 AM »

You don't know anybody being talked about (accused) You have no facts, no testimony, no witness to give here, and are only attached to an individual whom that is also true of, so your words here are worth nothing. May the Lord rebuke you, and send the H.S. to convict you, for eyes have not seen, and ears have not heard all the wonderful things he has in store for his people.
Ask Brad Walker how well he knows Tammy Larson.  :thumbsup:
Billy Graham

Pat Williams

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 09:57:21 AM »

Ask Brad Walker how well he knows Tammy Larson.  :thumbsup:

The real question is how well you know either. And the answer is you don't know either of them, so the conclusion is you shouldn't say anything and have no call to, and your arguments are worthless except to prove you just run your mouth, condemn others without facts or evidence and can't be counted on to tell the truth or verify anything.

If you were smart you'd stop ruining your own credibility and reputation.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:00:56 AM by Pat Williams »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 10:00:12 AM »

Re-read your post:

That isn't true. I guess you wasn't aware that he worked at 3ABN for a while was you? So your statement there is void.
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 10:03:36 AM »

Hmmm. "Pat Williams" I believe you just threatened me.
Billy Graham

Pat Williams

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 10:07:58 AM »

Re-read your post:

That isn't true. I guess you wasn't aware that he worked at 3ABN for a while was you? So your statement there is void.

He? If you are speaking of Alex, yes I know he worked part time one summer but that has nothing to do with this accusation.

I guess you don't get it. You may be speaking for Alex, and posting for him, but you are putting your faith in him and would be better off letting him speak for himself and allowing  him to take accountability for what he says himself, and in putting your faith in God. (There's always an enabler, but they too are accountable and guilty...)

Pat Williams

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 10:09:48 AM »

Hmmm. "Pat Williams" I believe you just threatened me.
NO, I didn't.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2010, 10:11:02 AM »

You are correct it has nothing to do with that accusation. I speak on my own free-will thank you. Do you? I doubt it. I was merely saying that your statment is incorrect.

You stated:

(There's always an enabler, but they too are accountable and guilty...)

So who's your enabler, "Pat Williams"?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:16:41 AM by Adam »
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »

Ok, so do we sit and wait for Tammy to show up...........under an assumed ID, of course.     This is just wild!!!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »

Well, why not??  Wild??? you sure got that right.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 10:43:46 PM »

Ok, Tinka?

Now, I welcomed all of you newbies, but where in the world did you all come from and why?  Why now?  I'm jes' askin'    :dunno: 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 05:17:33 AM »

Where did we all come from?? I came from wondering about the explosive actions of 3abn when finding out stories that I intended to see what is true and what is false  and where I and my family sent money to.  The documents, emails gave up enough info to provide an outsiders view of one big "taking operation" under non profit and non denominational claims. The rest of the sagas are not surprising as you can figure are a bunch of "bed bugs" under "covers".

GRAT

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 09:38:57 AM »

The real question is are they all really "newbies" , I's just askin.   :hamster:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up