Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dick Nunez  (Read 26438 times)

HaroldT

Re: Dick Nunez
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 12:08:44 PM »

(Does anybody know what he did that was supposed to be so wrong??? )

I e mailed Black Hills, but never received an answer.  yet.

Harold.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »

Hopefully Black Hills is a little more ethical than 3ABN about things like that. It was wrong of 3ABN to say anything at all other than to state that they no longer carry his program.

Harold.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 02:39:49 PM »

Exactly!

Hopefully Black Hills is a little more ethical than 3ABN about things like that. It was wrong of 3ABN to say anything at all other than to state that they no longer carry his program.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

SDAminister

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »

Harold.

Dick's marriage came apart. There are/were various issues which precipitated this unfortunate event. Unlike Danny Shelton, though, he had the decency to resign his position at the Black Hills and his membership in the church instead of acting like he was above reproach and file a lawsuit against those who care about him.

guide4him

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 11:24:46 AM »

Sounds like an honorable man. Hmmm too bad Danny, Tommy, and all others who support Danny can't be so honorable.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 08:16:47 PM »

Can you imagine that??? His marriage came apart and 3ABN cancelled him!!! Danny has had TWO marriages come apart and they still let him HANG AROUND...oh, I get it...he only lied about sex!!! He cannot be impeached...

By the way, Princess Di, you outdid yourself in that summation!!! I congratulate you.

Thought I would get that in before I am banned and without an ounce of remorse.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »

LOL!! Why thank you, GJ!  I jes calls 'em as i sees 'em!  LOL!!!  Actually it is really kind of sad.  i feel really bad that someone at 3ABn had to even say anything.  That was unprofessional at the very least and at the most unChrist-like and you can get.

Can you imagine that??? His marriage came apart and 3ABN cancelled him!!! Danny has had TWO marriages come apart and they still let him HANG AROUND...oh, I get it...he only lied about sex!!! He cannot be impeached...

By the way, Princess Di, you outdid yourself in that summation!!! I congratulate you.

Thought I would get that in before I am banned and without an ounce of remorse.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up