Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What are Linda Shelton's Scheduled Appearances for Summer and Fall, 2008?  (Read 28029 times)

Habanero

Gandma Nettie, Linda has a quickly growing circle of friends in various high places who are not beholden to her enemies and and don't answer to, respect, or speak with them. These are people who are more likely to promote and work with someone who is disparraged by Danny, Walt and Garwin than someone who those three and their minions promote. Ugly surprises such as Walla Walla happen but more and more they will be the exception and not the rule. There are things in progress that are much larger than a single speaking engagement here and there.

These friends don't play with people who play with the people who have demonstrated their  allegiance to an organization and leadership who have given themselves over to lies, defamation, libel, slander, destruction of lives and all of the above in the name of Jesus and the spreading of truth. The best place to hide evil is behind a facade of good. The best way to hide partisanship is through an oratorical picture of fairness. The most effective way to proliferate lies is on a platform of truth. The best way to destroy lives that one wishes to end is to bring others to feel that way and use them to do the dirty work. Charles Manson never did the killing, he just used his loyal followers. Are there people here who are similar in mind-set to the girls who did those killings? They would never kill, but fundamentally are they the same thing on a different level?

Artiste, are you speaking of past concert and speaking appearances or present/future ones?

GrandmaNettie

Hi Serendipity,

You seem to have heard a lot of things about Linda, etc.  Might be best to carefully consider who has told you these tidbits before you consider any to be valid information.  I don't know the answers. 

I started this thread to see if others knew if Linda Shelton had any scheduled appearances.  Please read Habanero's post as it might explain to you why there is no schedule right now. 

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine

This is to let you all know that a new thread was created out of Serendipity's post, which explains why that post is no longer here in this topic.

Serendipity

Yes I hear many things, now I hear Haenero and you.
Hi Serendipity,

You seem to have heard a lot of things about Linda, etc.  Might be best to carefully consider who has told you these tidbits before you consider any to be valid information.  I don't know the answers. 

I started this thread to see if others knew if Linda Shelton had any scheduled appearances.  Please read Habanero's post as it might explain to you why there is no schedule right now. 

Yes I hear many thing Grandma Nettie

He is only one more trying to say a different thing and I don't know him. I don't know how he knows or why he knows and who told him. I don't know where to check him.   

But why is no scheduled things or real reason where she is or why no one can explain?

I don't like it. I don't like a new thread for me.

bye.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 03:55:42 PM by Serendipity »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member

Well thanks for that, GrandmaNettie.  But in my opinion, there is a very CLEAR connection between requests for Linda Shelton's appearance schedule and the desire of some to fish for information regarding just that.  I am sure you will agree that I am entitled to my opinion??  Thus, the fishing rod analogy is entirely....ON TOPIC!!!

Snoopy, Artiste, a gentle reminder.  Daryl, just today, created Forum Rule #13.  In accordance with that new rule, I did state, as the creator of this topic, that I wanted the discussion to stay on topic.  The topic is Linda's appearance schedule, not the sale of fishing rods.

-edited to correct incorrect word-

anyman

There seem to be some rather simple and easy questions (easy to ask, but maybe not easy to answer) . . .

1. Did Linda Sue Shelton leave the United States of America?

2. If she did, to what country did she travel?

3. Did she travel alone or with another? Or meet another on arrival?

4. Did she make her travel plans before or after being served?

5. If after did she consult her counsel about doing so?

6. If she did make travel plans after being served, and traveled outside of the USA, when does she - if ever - plan to return to the United States?

7. If she doesn't plan on returning what does that tell us about her position and claims in regards to the current case?

The only satisfactory responses to these questions would be "Asked and Answered" except that they have only been "asked" . . . and may not be answered here, as the truthful responses may place a reality on the whole situation that will make some rather uncomfortable (hint: the 3ABN side wouldn't be uncomfortable in the least bit with the truthful responses to these questions).

Well thanks for that, GrandmaNettie.  But in my opinion, there is a very CLEAR connection between requests for Linda Shelton's appearance schedule and the desire of some to fish for information regarding just that.  I am sure you will agree that I am entitled to my opinion??  Thus, the fishing rod analogy is entirely....ON TOPIC!!!

Snoopy, Artiste, a gentle reminder.  Daryl, just today, created Forum Rule #13.  In accordance with that new rule, I did state, as the creator of this topic, that I wanted the discussion to stay on topic.  The topic is Linda's appearance schedule, not the sale of fishing rods.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:41:35 PM by anyman »

Ozzie

Well thanks for that, GrandmaNettie.  But in my opinion, there is a very CLEAR connection between requests for Linda Shelton's appearance schedule and the desire of some to fish for information regarding just that.  I am sure you will agree that I am entitled to my opinion??  Thus, the fishing rod analogy is entirely....ON TOPIC!!! [/quote
 :amen:

Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Sam

There seem to be some rather simple and easy questions (easy to ask, but maybe not easy to answer) . . .

6. If she did make travel plans after being served, and traveled outside of the USA, when does she - if ever - plan to return to the United States?

7. If she doesn't plan on returning what does that tell us about her position and claims in regards to the current case?

The only satisfactory responses to these questions would be "Asked and Answered" except that they have only been "asked" . . . and may not be answered here, as the truthful responses may place a reality on the whole situation that will make some rather uncomfortable (hint: the 3ABN side wouldn't be uncomfortable in the least bit with the truthful responses to these questions).

mmhh Really gives us something to think about anyman.

Sounds like you are saying Linda left the country after being supeoned?  Surely not!  All kinds of trouble can come from taking action of that nature for her and her attorney.  Both can be sanctioned and that would be the least of what could happen.

Then there is the question of why she would take such a desperate action rather than answer the questions put to her by 3abn attorney's.  Doesn't add up does it?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:05:42 PM by Sam »

Habanero

Where she goes, who she travels with, who she sees, and when she makes her travel plans are none of your business. She is in the U.S. and not running away to some foreign country to escape 3ABN, as you decietfully attempt to imply.

anyman

You know, my spicy, peppery, friend . . . there may be a modicum of truth to your statements . . . but in the bigger picture, the one where Linda Sue Shelton has an axe to grind and has done so until it has a fine point, I think it is open for public discussion. Protect her you might, but in the Courts, both federal and of public opinion her actions speak volumes.

Now, there are those "in the know" who have said differently from you . . . so let me ask you one question outside of those I posted earlier . . . did she meet the obligations of the subpoena or did she not? did she sit for deposition? Now it would seem by the firmness of your response that you would know the answer to that question, so what is it? Oh yes, and one more, now wouldn't you feel at least slightly betrayed if in the end you found that you came into a public place, made these claims and they ended up being untrue . . . entertain the idea that it's a possibility.

Where she goes, who she travels with, who she sees, and when she makes her travel plans are none of your business. She is in the U.S. and not running away to some foreign country to escape 3ABN, as you decietfully attempt to imply.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:15:49 PM by anyman »

Habanero

Have your sources explained that an improperly issued supoena doesn't carry any obligations that need to be met, nor does it require that the recipient sit for a deposition?

You know, my spicy, peppery, friend . . . there may be a modicum of truth to your statements . . . but in the bigger picture, the one where Linda Sue Shelton has an axe to grind and has done so until it has a fine point, I think it is open for public discussion. Protector her you might, but in the Courts, both federal and of public opinion her actions speak volumes.

Now, there are those "in the know" who have said differently from you . . . so let me ask you one question outside of those I posted earlier . . . did she meet the obligations of the subpoena or did she not? did she sit for deposition? Now it would seem by the firmness of your response that you would know the answer to that question, so what is it?

Habanero

I appreciate the concern, but it isn't a possibility. Linda is most definitely in country and is most definitely not fleeing as your sources have implied.

Oh yes, and one more, now wouldn't you feel at least slightly betrayed if in the end you found that you came into a public place, made these claims and they ended up being untrue . . . entertain the idea that it's a possibility.

Habanero

mmhh Really gives us something to think about anyman.

Sounds like you are saying Linda left the country after being supeoned?  Surely not!  All kinds of trouble can come from taking action of that nature for her and her attorney.  Both can be sanctioned and that would be the least of what could happen.

Then there is the question of why she would take such a desperate action rather than answer the questions put to her by 3abn attorney's.  Doesn't add up does it?

Of course it doesn't add up. Its not true. Anyman's sources who are "in the know" have misled him or they are not as "in the know" as they would like him to believe.

Johann

Regardless of what is claimed here, Linda Shelton is in the United States of America, and I am quite certain she is better prepared to meet any friend or foe or accuser than they anticipate. All of that evil surmising is not doing you a hoot of good.

Fran

• Veteran Member

Danny's lawyers need to go to remedial school to learn how to do subpoenas.  Are they doing this on purpose just to scare people?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up