Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/11 Mosque  (Read 30155 times)

christian

Re: 9/11 Mosque
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 03:24:17 AM »

Di,
What makes you think Palin is so ignorant, she has the views of hard working Americans that are about to be cheated out of their country by premeditated and preplanned long terned annihilation of America by the ungodly Muslims. Americans built this country under one God and Christianity. They were deceived at last by slowly being  lax and giving up their ways of God in Judgement mostly by the inner working of the liberals.  Americans were fooled, cheated and lied to and now they know it except the diehards.

I am not so sure Palin will be in leadership but she is far from ignorant. Now she is a woman that many woman can be jealous of. She has true beauty class, strength and common sense agendas.  First of all, she is mentally Independent of being led by anyone. a strong individual, down to earth,  moose skinner, hunter and fisherman good mother, country minded of the heartland and lives it and she has a husband that has his own identity that she still respects as I see in her actions, they work together, yet his role is still very protective of her even tho she I don't think --any one man would want to tangle with her physically with her capabilities and yet has the know how to keep very feminine. She takes everything in stride as it comes and can turns it on a dime. She is not out there trying to look like a clown "style" in fashion to hide all or any if she has any ugly parts.  I never saw such idiot clothes on a person till Mrs. Obamablabla, I do not know what the deal is with the Muslim dully in the White House but it sure don't have the look of a love nest. In fact it much appears it is a project. No I do not ever want to rub shoulders with haters of America calling us Satan, Haters of our Jesus, all the while people trying to join together that which is unevenly yoked. Did you all forget what happened to God's people when they intermarried. There seems to be quite a lack of understanding of past experiences Biblically. What makes you think of putting people in to Guide America that is a Jesus hater to lead. You all will suffer the consequences. Yes, there is no doubt an agenda with the mosque. If you haven't noticed it is a high agenda for them to filtrate every town there is and their agenda is to attack within. The same tactic used in the Bible of the Trojan Horse. We will be deceived into a blood bath as it calls for Biblically. Maybe sooner then later according to what I am reading in the people that are the true Americans that fought for this country and the ones that protect their "given lives" for it. What in the world are ya all thinkin? let me guess, --this will lead to all "harmony" and live happily ever after. (Basically it is the same tactic used by these "Sympathizers" on here fighting for TS and DS. Some people just do not know how to relate to the big picture of same actions for the Justifying of just plain sin. Does not one know that a person is evil and all will die if one does not love our true God. If you claim they love God then how can they do the evil fruits. ) Take the blinders off. They are coming to get "the big Satan" as they refer to our "God planned" country of freedom, in wealth and the peoples way of life as they know it , Have you not heard the prophecy and what is going to happen in America by the SP. and Bible Account.  Talk about ignorance, This is something else. People raised in other countries do not know the inner extent of America and true Blues and their deep rooted sense of Patriotism for this Country. It is us that lost our loved ones for freedom that outsiders only wished they had.  There is not another place or country in this world like it. That is what will bring on the blood bath. Are you all for it??? When my eyes look upon  our beloved flag, I do not see a piece of material, I see blood that has been shed, running in the stripes and people maimed for life while I am intact and for how I have been able to live. That is what I see.  I believe history, prophecy, and the Word of God. I believe all should be equal and not a planned agenda for the take over from to instill evil and false God. I am an American that believes in One God that founded this country and my belief of freedom for all with no prejudice. But the decline is here...and now for all. Bring it on so I can go HOME.

edited to correct some bad english

I say vote Palin in as the next president of the United Staes of America. I believe that in so doing we would bring about the end of time so much quicker and allow those red necks to get out there guns. And the decline of the nation begun long before Obama and His beautiful wife and children took the helm and tryed and is trying to steer this country back from the obyss. But there are some who would vote her in and say it was because she is a symbol of patriotism not realizing that she will bring this country to its knees. The takeover for evil has begun and the instilling of evil and false God at the foot of Palin. Bring Palin on so I can go Home.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 05:38:14 AM »

You already brought it all on with your past vote if American distruction and we have already been through your dead spots of ignorance. I do not know who I would vote for as the candidates are not in focus to their agendas yet and evidently you do not follow through any of it but take color as your importance. I think their is quite a few red necks on here so you out to tame your instincts.

christian

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 09:08:17 PM »

You already brought it all on with your past vote if American distruction and we have already been through your dead spots of ignorance. I do not know who I would vote for as the candidates are not in focus to their agendas yet and evidently you do not follow through any of it but take color as your importance. I think their is quite a few red necks on here so you out to tame your instincts.
Tinka, it is not necessary to attack me personally seeings I have not done that to you yet. However the lovely Michelle Obama and her beautiful children gracing the White House has been a lovely scene. As for me taking color as my importance, that came out of your fowl mouth. I see a man desperately trying to clean up the mess that was left him and some people being sooooo extremely jealous that they cannot stand it. The tea party and the like were formed less than a week after he took office. As for Palin I will say again I agree with you let her get in office so the end of time can come and we can go home

Lets not mock other member's names. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 02:07:19 PM by Murcielago »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 06:30:59 AM »

Michelle lover,
You assailed and you get assailed!  You still have an obnoxious fantasy with the clown of the white house with no respect of the people and America and Obamablabla can't do a thing without her, her money put him in and her connections got him what he does not really have. She is a spender and obnoxious actor too. Take her ton of make up off and take a good look funny boy. I saw her. She thinks she is a queen in dungarees and spouts her delicacy of Obamablabla as King. Get over the fantacy and I can just imagine what you look like to think such a beauty of your imagination is worth your admiration. Ugly..just plain ugly as your character and her too. You really need to change your handle to "p_mpy" and advertize her someplace else. You assume everything and nobody on her stated anything about preferences who I would vote for. Queene does not know the first thing about skinning a "moose" but she sure does know how to "skin America".    Get some reading lessons. Take your time to understand what you voted for Yucky duck!

christian

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »

Michelle lover,
You assailed and you get assailed!  You still have an obnoxious fantasy with the clown of the white house with no respect of the people and America and Obamablabla can't do a thing without her, her money put him in and her connections got him what he does not really have. She is a spender and obnoxious actor too. Take her ton of make up off and take a good look funny boy. I saw her. She thinks she is a queen in dungarees and spouts her delicacy of Obamablabla as King. Get over the fantacy and I can just imagine what you look like to think such a beauty of your imagination is worth your admiration. Ugly..just plain ugly as your character and her too. You really need to change your handle to "p_mpy" and advertize her someplace else. You assume everything and nobody on her stated anything about preferences who I would vote for. Queene does not know the first thing about skinning a "moose" but she sure does know how to "skin America".    Get some reading lessons. Take your time to understand what you voted for Yucky duck!
Tinka, I can just imagine what you look like and it hurts my eyes. Why do you hate the woman so much, examine yourself and find out what the root of your problem is. You are the ones that voted in Bush and the like and for that the countries problems lay square at your feet. And you are the one worshiping Sara Palin and the like, while the lovely Michelle and Obama graciously fill the White House with elegance and class. It is you and your ilk that want a "moose" slaughterer in office as the president. It is not enough that she shoots defenseless moose from a helicopter but now you want her to slaughter the American people. It doesn't matter what you think about her or him cause they are there leading the country blessed by God and it absolutely destroys the likes of you and your party of NO. Learn to think for yourself and stop being brainwashed by your fellow conspiracy theory guys, who for eight years stood by and watched the country spin out of control but now you and others want to lay it at the feet of the Lovely Michelle Obama which you can not hold a candle to she is so much more beautiful than you. They would have to put you on the cover of MAD magazine. Even the makeup would run from you and hide.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 02:08:06 PM by Murcielago »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 12:44:44 PM »

You know, Tinka, there is one area in which we do agree and that is that the "beast" does not look like what we currently believe.  After giving the devil a cript, we expect him to follow it.....he is not known for being particularly obedient.   

You can have the rest, Tinka.  We will have to agree to disagree.

Di, The connections are all there. There are many documents out their and links that connect what we all think the beast is and what connections the beast has. Look at the One World Power coming into fact and they call it the "New World Order" I did put a link on here that some of our own people are not aware. They are looking to something the least expected and the elect can very well be deceived. I see it coming.  Kinda like I did not realize the coastal area would present something else beside bad storms. Look to the bones and skulls and the connections that lead all the way to ..............you know what!!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 12:47:32 PM »

A "cyber" high-five for this post Christian!  

Tinka, it is not necessary to attack me personally seeings I have not done that to you yet. However the lovely Michelle Obama and her beautiful children gracing the White House has been a lovely scene. As for me taking color as my importance, that came out of your fowl mouth. I see a man desperately trying to clean up the mess that was left him and some people being sooooo extremely jealous that they cannot stand it. The tea party and the like were formed less than a week after he took office. As for Palin I will say again I agree with you let her get in office so the end of time can come and we can go home
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 02:08:57 PM by Murcielago »
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2010, 12:53:32 PM »

Now, now, Tinka.....the name Michelle, just sends you striaght to the hateraade bottle.  Girl, and this time the tip of your white hood is showing............or somebody's you might have borrowed.  Dial it back 50 or so notches, I am not sure the impression you are giving is the one you want to portray.

Michelle lover,
You assailed and you get assailed!  You still have an obnoxious fantasy with the clown of the white house with no respect of the people and America and Obamablabla can't do a thing without her, her money put him in and her connections got him what he does not really have. She is a spender and obnoxious actor too. Take her ton of make up off and take a good look funny boy. I saw her. She thinks she is a queen in dungarees and spouts her delicacy of Obamablabla as King. Get over the fantacy and I can just imagine what you look like to think such a beauty of your imagination is worth your admiration. Ugly..just plain ugly as your character and her too. You really need to change your handle to "p_mpy" and advertize her someplace else. You assume everything and nobody on her stated anything about preferences who I would vote for. Queene does not know the first thing about skinning a "moose" but she sure does know how to "skin America".    Get some reading lessons. Take your time to understand what you voted for Yucky duck!

Sheba

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010, 02:54:06 PM »

Michelle Obama?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:57:46 PM by Sheba »

mrst53

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010, 04:22:03 PM »

I'm not sure Michelle O is responsible for the President's decisions, maybe she should be...He's needs some guidance from above, (I think) but then  they all do... Whether Sara would make a better president is still up in the air...Guys, you have to understand- hunting is a way of life in Alaska just like it is in WV where I come from. Those 2 places will be the last places on earth to give up their guns. They carry their guns everywhere, almost everyone has at least 2 if not 3 or 4. Alaska is an entirely different way of life than the lower 48 states. You have to live there to understand. I can NOT imagine not leaving the house without taking a gun with me to protect me from a wolf or a polar bear, but that's their lives. So Sara Palin is an entirely different breed of woman. She would be like Teddy Roosevelt storming the White House again.  Do  l like Obama, no, but it's his POLITICS, not the man, because I don't know the man. The man may be fantastic- from what I can see, he's a great dad, and that to me, is the greatest job any man can DO.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »

I can respect that Mrst.  In fact you don't even have to agree or like him, for me, but just be respectful. 

WillowRun

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »

I think that any sort of religious center near the 9-1-1 site should be interfaith.

Sarah Palin....cynical ploy by the republican party to snag some of the women who were disappointed that Hillary didn't get the democratic nomination.  <sigh>  I will never take Palin seriously as a politician... she quit being governor half way through her first term.  With past behavior being a predictor of future behavior, I would have to logically assume there is a real possibility that Ms. Palin, if elected, could bail half way through a presidential term as well.   I think that would be a really bad thing for our nation to experience.

Y'all please be respectful of Michelle Obama.  She seems like a very nice lady and a good mom...and since she's spending her own money.  I say let her spend...our economy needs all the help it can get right now.

No name calling...Man some folks need a time out now! Yeah seriously and at your ages....really.

As always, respectfully,

Willow
Respectfully,

Willow

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2010, 10:34:21 PM »

Hillary would never get my vote either. I was relieved when she was ousted. Who knows who will be running but for sure Nov is coming to see the real "change". when America stands up. Of course they all went to the polls last time and did not anticipate the "Acorn premeditated agenda".  Our state is completely doing a turn around. Obamablabla did a number on our state. It's now like a ghost town. Crime is up and no jobs here!

christian

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 02:57:16 AM »

I can respect that Mrst.  In fact you don't even have to agree or like him, for me, but just be respectful. 
The people who are acting like the sky is falling are the very ones that caused us to get in this mess. I can remember the next day after Obama got into office there was this big outcry against taxes and the like, soon after the tea party was started. A major component of the tea party were racist. These people have a vested interest in the downfall of Obama and would like nothing more than to lay the entire thing at his feet as though he caused the mess. But they will come to naught and the wild theories and racist agenda will be defeated. They have to a large extent brainwashed weak minded people who are to a large degree jealous  and out of touch with their own feeling, to lay all the blame at the feet of a black president. Let me tell you they knew Bush had messed up so bad that they had to relent and watch a black man get in office and many tears were shed when in the Whitehouse the descendant of an African took control and became the conduit of power. Now the evil minded people not only hate Obama but his wife also, with gnashing of teeth they hate her, prelude for what will come when they hate Jesus coming through the clouds and have gnashing of teeth. No, Obama is not perfect in a marked way he is just like other Presidents except that his skin is dark and His wife more beautiful than most presidents wives. But the jealous slave owner that still has a desire to play master cannot except the fact that a man of color is in office. At the height of my disdain for the president I have always liked Laura Bush, I thought she was a sweet and librarian type lady. I hated the war that Bush started and have my own theories as to why he did it, but never have I hated him as an individual.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2010, 07:15:52 AM »

:ROFL:  :ROFL: Had nothing to do with the Tea parties or being black (boy are u a racist against whites).  It had to do with the Bla Bla that turned out to be all lies and no backbone. Tea Parties formed because of the lies. He is a liar, but I give him one point. He can fabricate on a seconds notice and then contradicts himself in the next and then more blablablaobamabla. Your far out and think all the reasons are your agenda with stupidity of racism. You must be cooped up in a place with no windows anywhere. People are fighting like Glen Beck to help people get over this mass distruction of separation and fight this monster "together". What is coming will take all Americans together. Too bad your in the outter deck where most people of intelligence is coming together on racism. Both sides are fighting for unity  and maybe the majority can win some but there will always be people like you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up