Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton  (Read 35906 times)

ImaAnt

Re: Linda Shelton
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 11:43:33 AM »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 03:19:36 PM by ImaAnt »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 12:24:29 PM »

Please see my post elsewhere here at Atalk:

That link didn't work for me. Try copying the link from the graphic to the left of the subject of the post in question. That gives:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php?topic=232.msg2445#msg2445

ImaAnt

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 03:19:00 PM »

Thank you.  I generally check my links but failed to this time.  I have corrected it.

Ima

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 10:38:26 PM »

I've got a question. If some folks think it is all right to cover up child molestation allegations and allow the alleged perpetrator to continue in his position, why do they feel it their duty to expose an alleged adulteress and get rid of her in short order?

Good question Bob. Beats me!  :scratch: :dunno:

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 10:39:52 AM »

Well, I could always open the 3ABN section on BSDA for a free flowing and public discussion.  But then on second thought, I don’t think so.

And why not? Is Freedom of Speech dead there as well?

Gailon Arthur Joy
Nope, going to continue to sit this one out.  I’ve had my turn, was the lead 3ABN forum long enough.  I am very content to let Daryl have it and just be a spectator and occasion poster.

Speaking of which, I notice they have not issued a new subpoena to BlackSDA yet. Must be too busy preparing their purported lawsuite against Linda Shelton.

On the other hand, now that we have a confidentiality agreement and they must produce everything, they may be busy revamping their process for going forward and deciding just how much they can get away with holding back on yet again.

Then, maybe they are busy with both. Wonder if ian could enlighten us.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »

Well, I could always open the 3ABN section on BSDA for a free flowing and public discussion.  But then on second thought, I don’t think so.

And why not? Is Freedom of Speech dead there as well?

Gailon Arthur Joy
Nope, going to continue to sit this one out.  I’ve had my turn, was the lead 3ABN forum long enough.  I am very content to let Daryl have it and just be a spectator and occasion poster.

Speaking of which, I notice they have not issued a new subpoena to BlackSDA yet. Must be too busy preparing their purported lawsuite against Linda Shelton.

On the other hand, now that we have a confidentiality agreement and they must produce everything, they may be busy revamping their process for going forward and deciding just how much they can get away with holding back on yet again.

Then, maybe they are busy with both. Wonder if ian could enlighten us.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Can you explain more about their purported lawsuit against Linda Shelton, Gailon?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »

I am told that Linda shelton has been informed by a person that has been communication with both sides that 3ABN intends to file suite against Linda Shelton. Reliability of the information is unknown.

I can tell you that such a strike would prove quite self-destructive as Linda Shelton has so many torts to counterclaim that it would keep a Lawyer busy for a week preparing just the counterclaims and preparing the appropriate motions to stop 3ABN, its officers and directors from interfering in known contractural relationships. In my opinion, given the torts and the evidence it could be a
$100Million dollar case for the right team, with punitive damages.

We are currently investigating another "cancelled" concert in Florida to determine if we can pick up additional proof of interference here as well. Documentation is building quite nicely and these crusaders feel they are doing Linda a favor by keeping her from Ministry. Have to wonder what they are worried about?

In any event, in time they will have plenty to worry about. Going to be a lot of rich lawyers.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 08:52:15 PM »

Why is it that Linda Shelton is still the central theme when bad news befalls this ministry...the theme that it is all Linda's fault rings down those hallowed halls perpetually...a source told me of a recent conversation with the Pastor of the Thompsonville church trying to convince the source that Linda was the master-mind behind an effort to destroy 3ABN, she has mislead her friends (despite the evidence)  and she is behind every evil befalling 3ABN and this pastor actually went so far as to propose that the IRS Investigators were just Linda supporters impersonating Revenue Officers...

That's just incredible!

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »

I am told that Linda shelton has been informed by a person that has been communication with both sides that 3ABN intends to file suite against Linda Shelton. Reliability of the information is unknown.

I can tell you that such a strike would prove quite self-destructive as Linda Shelton has so many torts to counterclaim that it would keep a Lawyer busy for a week preparing just the counterclaims and preparing the appropriate motions to stop 3ABN, its officers and directors from interfering in known contractural relationships. In my opinion, given the torts and the evidence it could be a
$100Million dollar case for the right team, with punitive damages.

We are currently investigating another "cancelled" concert in Florida to determine if we can pick up additional proof of interference here as well. Documentation is building quite nicely and these crusaders feel they are doing Linda a favor by keeping her from Ministry. Have to wonder what they are worried about?

In any event, in time they will have plenty to worry about. Going to be a lot of rich lawyers.

Gailon Arthur Joy

You mean that you are investigating cancelled events?  I had no idea!

However, I'm very happy to hear that you are looking into it...

Ozzie

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »

Gailon Arthur Joy

You mean that you are investigating cancelled events?  I had no idea!

However, I'm very happy to hear that you are looking into it...

Is there anything that they won't do to try to stop Linda?  :dunno: Glad to know that you are following through with it.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 01:15:21 AM »

Can you explain more about their purported lawsuit against Linda Shelton, Gailon?
We are currently investigating another "cancelled" concert in Florida to determine if we can pick up additional proof of interference here as well. Documentation is building quite nicely and these crusaders feel they are doing Linda a favor by keeping her from Ministry. Have to wonder what they are worried about. But, in time they will have plenty to worry about.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Another? Is there any boundary that they will stop at or don't they understand what a boundary is?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2008, 03:56:22 AM »

I have merged posts from two other topics about Linda Shelton into this one.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

We are currently investigating another "cancelled" concert in Florida to determine if we can pick up additional proof of interference here as well. Documentation is building quite nicely and these crusaders feel they are doing Linda a favor by keeping her from Ministry. Have to wonder what they are worried about. But, in time they will have plenty to worry about.

Gailon Arthur Joy

It is profoundly clear they feel their actions are sanctified and, yes, very seriously believe they are doing linda Sue Shelton a favor by preventing her from re-entering ministry. These are the thoughts of cultish reactionaries that simply cannot grasp the reality.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Another? Is there any boundary that they will stop at or don't they understand what a boundary is?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 01:43:05 PM by Johann »

Johann

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 01:44:42 PM »

I modified the above post to separate the latest post from the others. . .

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »

Gailon Arthur Joy

It is profoundly clear they feel their actions are sanctified and, yes, very seriously believe they are doing linda Sue Shelton a favor by preventing her from re-entering ministry. These are the thoughts of cultish reactionaries that simply cannot grasp the reality.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Has someone actually expressed the sentiment that it is not in Linda Shelton's best interests to reenter her ministry???

I wonder if that could be one of those politically correct statements that sometimes hides the person's or organization's other, more important, motives.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up