Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton  (Read 35919 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Linda Shelton
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2008, 08:52:39 PM »

Has Linda had any invites lately to sing anywhere?

Linda has had invites to sing and they will increase with time.

In fact, 3ABN has served her and "Invited her to SING" but not the gospels tunes she is so well known for. At least they are hoping she will sing...but much to their chagrin she does not have much to sing about!!! At least nothing they really want to hear. What is the statement that Marine Colonel is so well known for: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!".

I would guess it will be something along those lines.

Linda is now forced to hire yet another lawyer and to defend herself. The Good News is this time there will be due process!!! She will finally get her day in court!!! She will finally get to see the illusory evidence, if it exists.

Let's see, what does Linda have for potential torts? Well, let's start with defamation, slander, malicious interference with a contractural relationship, stalking, conspiracy...hm-m-m-m-m...any other ideas?
Why don't we have Grandma Nettie ask her friend if she could add to this...or does she have a conflict? Really could use some help here???

If Linda is wise, she will make Danny Loyalist and 3ABN Chairman Dr. Walter Thompson, Suite-happy politico Garwin McNeilus and Danny supporter and funder Merlin Fjarli rue the day they picked up the phone to call the Walla Walla four!!!

And how about the day four years ago when they bounced her out behind her back??? I wish nightmares on them all. They deserve a very bad dream, or two or three, etc!!!.

Stay tuned as it gets interesting from here!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 05:15:02 AM »

The Linda being served aspect have all been merged into one topic, therefore, let us all try and only discuss this there.

=====

Edited to correct spelling.

Johann

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2008, 03:58:41 PM »

Has Linda had any invites lately to sing anywhere?

Yes, she has. That concert will take place in Florida where she and her fellow singers will be a week from now. The concert will be in a Lutheran Church. More information on where and when will be given later. Why not plan now to be there next weekend?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2008, 04:47:18 PM »

Why in a Lutheran church, not that it matters, as I actually think it is good? :)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

Why in a Lutheran church, not that it matters, as I actually think it is good? :)

A lot more room, little chance for controversy and almost impossible to maliciously interfere.

Of course, Whintley Phipps could pop over and get a first hand view and give a first hand report.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Fair Havens

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 06:19:44 PM »

A lot more room, little chance for controversy and almost impossible to maliciously interfere.

Of course, Whintley Phipps could pop over and get a first hand view and give a first hand report.

Gailon Arthur Joy

He might even sing  "Lawd, What a Mawnin" !

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2008, 06:35:26 PM »

Gailon Arthur Joy

Touche'

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »

Gailon Arthur Joy

Touche'

Love this!  :dogwag:
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up