Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nick Miller forgot to ask the right question  (Read 34146 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Nick Miller forgot to ask the right question
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

Snoopy, has it been established that the subpoena served to BlueHost was defective?  If so, it is even more awful that BlueHost's legal department didn't check that out and deal with the subpoena in the proper manner, as Calvin did.  I understand that at least the first subpoena that the 3abn atty served Calvin was defective, but I didn't hear the same for the BlueHost one.

Both subpoenas were identical in the problems they had. Both didn't list a case number. Both didn't say "District of Massachusetts" under where the case number should have been, and instead said "District of Utah" or "District of Nebraska" in that spot. Both also called for production on the 17th, leaving the recipients perhaps a week or less to comply.

Jerrie Hayes had multiple times brought up that I had issued subpoenas from the wrong district. Thus her issuing subpoenas without case numbers and without "District of Massachusetts" on it were of particular interest to me, but whether a court would have felt her subpoenas consequently did not have to be complied with, I do not know. But probably if BlueHost had noticed the problem and made an issue of it, she would have reissued it, is my guess.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »

"He already said the IRS has told him nothing, and admits his discovery amounts to nothing new...  but goes on to assume facts not in evidence... and present his thoughts and opinions to others as what's what. " IAN

Ian, did it ever occur to you that the reason I have some knowledge of the IRS Criminal Investigation is because we had interviewed many of the same people and collected much of the same evidence? The exception to date is incomplete information from the campus of 3ABN. We will work to improve that deficiency!!!

Your problem is that you have problems reading the footprints in the fresh morning snow. I recall a morning in November many years ago when myself and three flatlanders from Pennsylvania were out for a walk by the lake in NH. We found a fresh pair of tracks and they said they wanted to follow them. I agreed. As I proceeded up the trail, I noticed they were headed the wrong way. They had no idea the direction of the fresh prints and were headed back from whence the prints came from.

I have come to the conclusion that we have a problem like that here.

And speaking of double standards? How is it that a Historic Adventist can in any way support 3ABN given the weight of the evidence? Unless one simply cannot figure out the direction of the tracks.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Ozzie

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 02:29:42 AM »

That makes about as much sense,  as me foolishly replying to that with equal politeness and love:

"Goodness gracious Linda/Ozzie! That did make you drop your guard, didn't it? Sounds like you're getting a bit rattled by all this. Calm down old salt. Don't want the stress causing more signs of age. Botox treatments and airbrushed photos don't come cheap, I understand."

It seems like the poster is assuming that Ozzie and Linda are either the same person or that they think alike. Is this a false assumption?

Quite laughable really! Ozzie being Linda?  :oops: Like chalk and cheese.  :ROFL:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 05:04:43 AM »

Quite laughable really! Ozzie being Linda?  :oops: Like chalk and cheese.  :ROFL:

Yeah Ozzie, it was silly, :ROFL: but you didn't acknowledge or apparently get the point, ---> the way you keep accusing posters of being DS is just as silly and ignorant...

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »

Yeah Ozzie, it was silly, :ROFL: but you didn't acknowledge or apparently get the point, ---> the way you keep accusing posters of being DS is just as silly and ignorant...

Sounds like you just called her behavior silly and ignorant? I suppose it is hard to actually put your finger on a posters actual fingerprint at any given time being that ID's are shared and therefore one can claim "it's not me". So, it really does no good to point any finger as one could always be wrong and always be right - timing is what makes the difference, huh Ian? I think it doesn't matter as the sum of all is basically the same no matter who wrote it, of course there are always some little differences, if one pays attention to noticing.
I think she got the point. I think you missed it.
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 03:18:33 PM »

Ozzie,
Now really, after all of our years together, all the fun and tears we shared, are you going to tell me now you were really Linda Shelton.

Sorry, Ian, this is one woman that is neither silly nor ignorant. Anyone thinking so might have their own problems

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »

I noticed that too sonshine.  Funny how one minute Ian goes from admonishing "prayerful consideration" to calling someone else "silly and ignorant".  It's really too bad.

Sounds like you just called her behavior silly and ignorant? I suppose it is hard to actually put your finger on a posters actual fingerprint at any given time being that ID's are shared and therefore one can claim "it's not me". So, it really does no good to point any finger as one could always be wrong and always be right - timing is what makes the difference, huh Ian? I think it doesn't matter as the sum of all is basically the same no matter who wrote it, of course there are always some little differences, if one pays attention to noticing.

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »

Not sure "funny" is the term I would choose, but, that's just me  :-X

I noticed that too sonshine.  Funny how one minute Ian goes from admonishing "prayerful consideration" to calling someone else "silly and ignorant".  It's really too bad.

"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Johann

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »

Is a grandiose inconsistency a new line?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up