Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How Danny Shelton got out of chores while growing up  (Read 18465 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
How Danny Shelton got out of chores while growing up
« on: May 27, 2008, 07:47:14 AM »

" 'Danny was a tattletale when we were little,' Tammy told an international audience.

" ' When I would do something bad he would hold it over me and threaten to tell our parents if I didn't do his chores for him like make the beds or take out the garbage' " (Channel of Blessing, p. 87).

I just thought this was interesting.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
Re: How Danny Shelton got out of chores while growing up
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 08:19:46 AM »

" 'Danny was a tattletale when we were little,' Tammy told an international audience.

" ' When I would do something bad he would hold it over me and threaten to tell our parents if I didn't do his chores for him like make the beds or take out the garbage' " (Channel of Blessing, p. 87).

of course he did... and has never tattled or issued any statements to the effect of repent and resign, or drop this "stupid lawsuit" or we will continue to tattle about any dirt,  we can dig up on you, your friends, or family....

either as a youngster, or now...

Donna

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »

Folks, I almost let this just go by as something not worth responding to, but I do have to admit it made me chuckle. So, Danny and Tammy were like a lot of other siblings but they grew up and matured; able to forgive and laugh together about those things of the past.  A good example for the rest of us.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »

Actually, some people would possibly claim that Danny never outgrew this bad habit of using people's failing to get his way.

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 09:13:33 AM »

Bob Pickle must be scraping the bottom of the jar to come up with this latest accusation. Either that or he is showing definite jealousy of Danny Shelton. One or both, probably both.

anyman

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »

Ever heard the saying Mr. Pickle that people spend the most time finding the fault in others that is greatest in themselves? Looking at the way you are carrying on sure looks like a truism.

Actually, some people would possibly claim that Danny never outgrew this bad habit of using people's failing to get his way.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 09:51:07 AM »

Junebug: I didn't come up with this, and it isn't the latest. Long ago I was told that this is how the Sheltons operate.

anyman: See if you can find examples where I have done this.

anyman

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 12:45:09 PM »

Well here is a way for you to start understanding.

http://Http://www.blacksda.com
http://www.adventtalk.com
http://www.save-3abn.com

I think if you take some time reading what you have written and go back and review what you said in your recently banished vdeos and you take a look in the mirror you might begin to get a glimmer of understanding. Then go from there.

Junebug: I didn't come up with this, and it isn't the latest. Long ago I was told that this is how the Sheltons operate.

anyman: See if you can find examples where I have done this.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 12:51:02 PM »

No, anyman, I think you need to get specific. Find a specific example where I have done that.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »

Bob Pickle must be scraping the bottom of the jar to come up with this latest accusation. Either that or he is showing definite jealousy of Danny Shelton. One or both, probably both.

Bob Pickle jealous of Danny Shelton???  That's bizarre...
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Habanero

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 03:57:41 PM »

Jealous? Why? Of what?  ???

Ozzie

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »

So, what has changed with his manner of intimidation? Guess that a leopard doesn't change its spots.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Ozzie

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »

Now, that is a hoot!  :ROFL: :purr: Bob jealous of Danny? Oh, for crying out loud - that is about the best I've read all day. :ROFL: :ROFL:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 07:31:56 PM »

Yeah, I thought the same thing.  Somebody is really grasping to come up with that!!!

Now, that is a hoot!  :ROFL: :purr: Bob jealous of Danny? Oh, for crying out loud - that is about the best I've read all day. :ROFL: :ROFL:

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »

I cannot imagine how anyone would be very jealous of Danny Lee Shelton at this point:

He is the FORMER President of 3ABN and struggling to maintain his role as ADVISOR;
He is divorced and accused of biblical adultery, which his board made the mistake of Blessing;
He is a defendant trying hard to avoid paying his ex-wife her FAIR SHARE and the judge today just did not sound that friendly making it clear there ought to be a settlement, allowed Linda to re-open discovery in light of the various allegations ordering depositions in July;
He has filed suite against two journalists and must now provide thousaands of documents to the defendants so they can close the ring of evidence around him and his board;
He has served his ex-wife and this will inevitably lead to additional counterclaims against Danny Lee Shelton and at least several of the directors;
The IRS Criminal Investigation is ongoing and looming over Danny Lee Shelton and the directors of 3ABN like a guillotine (talking about a heavy heart);
And this is by no means the end of litigation that Danny Lee Shelton, 3ABN and it's officers and directors will face as the lawyers gear up to press their various cases against the Shelton Business.
And there will be collateral damage to birds of a feather and associated entities.

Anyone want to trade places?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up