Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Danny Shelton got out of chores while growing up  (Read 18453 times)

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
Re: How Danny Shelton got out of chores while growing up
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »

I cannot imagine how anyone would be very jealous of Danny Lee Shelton at this point:

He is the FORMER President of 3ABN and struggling to maintain his role as ADVISOR;

PROOF?

He is divorced and accused of biblical adultery, which his board made the mistake of Blessing;

PROOF?

He is a defendant trying hard to avoid paying his ex-wife her FAIR SHARE ..

PROOF?

He has filed suite against two journalists and must now provide thousaands of documents to the defendants so they can close the ring of evidence around him and his board;

PROOF?

He has served his ex-wife and this will inevitably lead to additional counterclaims against Danny Lee Shelton and at least several of the directors;

PROOF?

The IRS Criminal Investigation is ongoing and looming over Danny Lee Shelton and the directors of 3ABN like a guillotine (talking about a heavy heart);

PROOF?

And this is by no means the end of litigation that Danny Lee Shelton, 3ABN and it's officers and directors will face as the lawyers gear up to press their various cases against the Shelton Business.

PROOF? and... what lawyers?

And there will be collateral damage to birds of a feather and associated entities.

PROOF?

Anyone want to trade places?

Gailon Arthur Joy

I am content with the lot the Lord has given me, and would not trade, but if I had to choose between Danny Shelton's place and your's?

I choose Danny's, hands down, no contest.

And why would Pickle be jealous or covet anything Danny has or is??

well...

Some people are jealous of another's position, or the way they are accepted by the brethren when they are not... Such as being a founder and president of a ministry widely acknowledged to be doing the work of the Lord, while they themselves are regarded as "one sick puppy" and sued for their works.

Some are jealous that others can author books which are printed and accepted and bought and passed out in mass by those wihin the conference, while their own books are not, and can be published by no one but themselves, an still don't sell..

Some are jealous that another's church votes in and regards the one they are jealous of as an Elder, while their own church removes them from that office...
or that others are members of ASI while they are denied membership, or members of boards which they can only dream of accessing or taking part in...

And still others can't understand why their words and testimony about themselves and their personal interpretations, opinions, and judgments are not believed while another is held as honest , trustworthy and faithful by so many despite their own stout words against them  published and made known to all they can reach...

Which of these, if any, apply to Pickle? really, only he and the Lord know for sure, but it is not as incomprehensible, or unimaginable to me, as it is being made out to be when, and IF, one reads Pickle's own words with an open mind...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 04:13:35 PM by Ian »

Ozzie

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »

I cannot imagine how anyone would be very jealous of Danny Lee Shelton at this point:

He is the FORMER President of 3ABN and struggling to maintain his role as ADVISOR;

PROOF?

He is divorced and accused of biblical adultery, which his board made the mistake of Blessing;

PROOF?

He is a defendant trying hard to avoid paying his ex-wife her FAIR SHARE ..

PROOF?

He has filed suite against two journalists and must now provide thousaands of documents to the defendants so they can close the ring of evidence around him and his board;

PROOF?

He has served his ex-wife and this will inevitably lead to additional counterclaims against Danny Lee Shelton and at least several of the directors;

PROOF?

The IRS Criminal Investigation is ongoing and looming over Danny Lee Shelton and the directors of 3ABN like a guillotine (talking about a heavy heart);

PROOF?

And this is by no means the end of litigation that Danny Lee Shelton, 3ABN and it's officers and directors will face as the lawyers gear up to press their various cases against the Shelton Business.

PROOF? and... what lawyers?

And there will be collateral damage to birds of a feather and associated entities.

PROOF?

Anyone want to trade places?

Gailon Arthur Joy

I am content with the lot the Lord has given me, and would not trade, but if I had to choose between Danny Shelton's place and your's?

I choose Danny's, hands down, no contest.

And why would Pickle be jealous or covet anything Danny has or is??

well...

Some people are jealous of another's position, or the way they are accepted by the brethren when they are not... Such as being a founder and president of a ministry widely acknowledged to be doing the work of the Lord, while they themselves are regarded as "one sick puppy" and sued for their works.

Some are jealous that others can author books which are printed and accepted and bought and passed out in mass by those wihin the conference, while their own books are not, and can be published by no one but themselves, an still don't sell..

Some are jealous that another's church votes in and regards the one they are jealous of as an Elder, while their own church removes them from that office...
or that others are members of ASI while they are denied membership, or members of boards which they can only dream of accessing or taking part in...

And still others can't understand why their words and testimony about themselves and their personal interpretations, opinions, and judgments are not believed while another is held as honest , trustworthy and faithful by so many despite their own stout words against them  published and made known to all they can reach...

Which of these, if any, apply to Pickle? really, only he and the Lord know for sure, but it is not as incomprehensible, or unimaginable to me, as it is being made out to be when, and IF, one reads Pickle's own words with an open mind...

Tell me Ian, you really aren't serious about this are you? I can't believe that anyone in their right mind could think that Bob could in any way be jealous of Danny. Not in a million years!
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Habanero

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 02:11:14 AM »

Does Ian know Bob? Has she spoken with him about the matter of jealousy? Is she making assumptions and stating them as fact? Lets see her defend her postion based on the the criterion that she attempts to impose on others. Have at is Ian.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up