Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: And Yet Another.....  (Read 11288 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
And Yet Another.....
« on: May 27, 2008, 08:09:03 AM »

http://profetensprofil.blogspot.com

Interesting

MOSES

When Israel was in Egypt’s land,

Let My people go!
Oppressed so hard they could not stand,
Let My people go!

Refrain:

Go down, Moses,
Way down in Egypt’s land;
Tell old Pharaoh
To let My people go!

Oh, let us all from bondage flee,
Let My people go!
And let us all in Christ be free,
Let My people go!

There was a time when Adventists had nowhere to turn for breaking news on church happenings. But then Stan Jensen was raised up.

Like Moses of old, he has led the Remnant out of bondage to the old, static channels of communication, and into new freedom.

Guttersnipes, gossips, and ne'er do wells have acute envy of Gilley. They harassed his predecessor Danny Shelton so bad he got heart disease. And now they're after Gilley. They harass him, get investigations going, and would probably like to see Pastor Jim in prison. When Pastor Jim gets a new office with a private toilet, they even begrudge him that. Petty harassment, constant criticism

"Hal Steenson was a Charismatic Pastor for over twenty years". source His ministry has been accompanied by the biblically-mandated sign of new tongues! The Lord has sent impressions and directions directly to this god-fearing man: [/quote/

« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 08:24:39 AM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: And Yet Another.....
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 08:40:16 AM »

Kind of scary if this is saying what I think it is

CONFIRMING SIGN - SCHOOL OF THE PROPHETS (STEENSON)

Historically, principal prophets have maintained a school of the prophets.

Danny Shelton is surrounded by just such a school.

A LABORER IN THE LORD'S VINEYARD

Consider Brother Hal Steenson. His ministry has been confirmed by the signs specified in Mark 16:

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 08:56:29 AM »

SIGN - PROPHET EMPLOYS PHYSICAL MEANS

Apparently, Danny's powerful "salvation by any means necessary" evangelistic techniques were not appreciated. I can just imagine Danny shaking his finger in her face! Laying holy hands upon her unrepentant head and praying for healing!! ("Things eventually progressed from emotional and mental abuse to physical abuse. In the midst of all this harassment ...").

Is there a biblical record of prophets using their hands in ministry?

[29] And it came to pass at that time when Jeroboam went out of Jerusalem, that the prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found him in the way; and he had clad himself with a new garment; and they two were alone in the field: [30] And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces: 1 Kings 11

While we don't know if Danny actually caught the garment on his unreprentant wife and rent it in 12 pieces, use of the hands would certainly not be inconsistent with exercise of the prophetic office.

http://profetensprofil.blogspot.com/2007/07/has-god-visited-his-people.html is so absurd. Who is this character?

Ozzie

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 04:33:31 PM »

SIGN - PROPHET EMPLOYS PHYSICAL MEANS

Apparently, Danny's powerful "salvation by any means necessary" evangelistic techniques were not appreciated. I can just imagine Danny shaking his finger in her face! Laying holy hands upon her unrepentant head and praying for healing!! ("Things eventually progressed from emotional and mental abuse to physical abuse. In the midst of all this harassment ...").

Is there a biblical record of prophets using their hands in ministry?

[29] And it came to pass at that time when Jeroboam went out of Jerusalem, that the prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found him in the way; and he had clad himself with a new garment; and they two were alone in the field: [30] And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces: 1 Kings 11

While we don't know if Danny actually caught the garment on his unreprentant wife and rent it in 12 pieces, use of the hands would certainly not be inconsistent with exercise of the prophetic office.

http://profetensprofil.blogspot.com/2007/07/has-god-visited-his-people.html is so absurd. Who is this character?

Got to say that there's sure some weirdos around.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Habanero

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »

:ROFL: Brother Leroy again.

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 05:00:02 PM »

:ROFL: Brother Leroy again.

Makes for more great distractions.

I can't wait for Jesus to get here.
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "
Pages: [1]   Go Up