Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny & Linda's Divorce Symbolic?  (Read 19217 times)

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
Re: Danny & Linda's Divorce Symbolic?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

Folks, all the posters in this thread claiming that Danny Shelton regards himself as the owner of 3ABN, and claiming to know how he thinks and feels have never even met him, nor is there one single quote of him ever saying such..

Ian

ACTIONS SAY FAR MORE THEN WORDS.
AND, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ANYONE POSTING HERE AND WHAT THEY KNOW OR DON'T KNOW, SO DON'T.
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Habanero

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 11:47:48 PM »

SSOM, I think a little game is afoot.

Folks, all the posters in this thread claiming that Danny Shelton regards himself as the owner of 3ABN, and claiming to know how he thinks and feels have never even met him, nor is there one single quote of him ever saying such..

Ian

ACTIONS SAY FAR MORE THEN WORDS.
AND, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ANYONE POSTING HERE AND WHAT THEY KNOW OR DON'T KNOW, SO DON'T.

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 07:50:30 PM »

Dear Brick,

Thank you for your heart-felt post. I join you in your prayers and trust that God will see fit to restore your healt so you may have more years to serve Him.

Blessings,
Inga

I have many persons and issues on my prayer list.  I myself have reason to covet the prayers of the saints.  I have been informed that my health condition is such that I may only have a few months to live.  But we serve a living God.  What a comfort and hope!  Our prayers do not fall upon deaf or impotent ears.  They will be heard and answered.  “When a man breathes an intensely earnest prayer to God…, there is in that intensity and earnestness a pledge from God that He is about to answer that prayer exceedingly abundantly, above all that we can ask or think.”  Ellen White, The Gospel Herald, May 28, 1902.

This ugly 3ABN debacle is one matter on my prayer list.  I am not able and do not feel called to become too closely involved in the battle in which some of you are engaged.  But I am praying:-
     - that He will bring conviction to those who hold a key to peace with regard to this 3ABN debacle;
     - that He will empower those holding these keys to come out of the woodwork and make the necessary moves;
     - that He will give courage to those who are crying out because of a sincere love of the truth and the desire to 
       see a fair go for all parties concerned; 
     - that He will work the miracle needed to help Danny and Linda to truly forgive each other and become friends, to
       the lesser degree possible in the changed circumstances;
     - that He will minister to Brandy, in the way He knows is best;
     - that He will give special grace to Bob Pickle and Gailon Arthur Joy that they might say and do only that which is
        pleasing to Him, and be encouraged in this endeavour;
     - that the armies of heaven will shape providences so that truth will triumph;
     - that anything amiss at 3ABN might be set right, and this ministry preserved for His name’s sake;
     - that those who are either knowingly or unknowing in any way warring against God, His children and work, might
        be enlightened, turned around, or silenced.

Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 01:59:45 PM »

I cited documentation.  Why would Sammy lie about this? 

Surprised (Yahoo 3abndefender)
Posted by:  sammy39377dl   Fri Jun 6, 2008 10:54 am

I just read on another forum that if 3ABN is sold, Linda would be entitled to half the sale price. They said if Danny sells it, that he wants it all and won't be sharing half with Linda and that this is the reason he got rid of her.

How could this person presume to know this? Where is the documentation of such a wild idea?

I am alarmed at this kind of talk by people who do not even know Danny or 3ABN or those who work there or anything. Why would they think Danny would sell 3ABN?

They also mentioned the IRS. What is so interesting is that the latest IRS investigation has proven nothing. Not one thing has shown up yet.

So now will those against Danny and 3ABN say the IRS is lying too

This is what I said:

Posted by: Fran  Posted on: June 05, 2008, 11:14:14 PM

Since the Property Tax Lawsiut    has stated that 3ABN is a For-Profit family business, it seems to legally be so.  Until the IRS declares the same thing and removes their right to give tax-deductible receipts for donations, I have to consider them a for-profit entity.  With the way I see the accounting pratices of 3ABN, I tend to agree t12t 3ABN has been run as a closely held family business.

I believe that may be a reason Danny had to get rid of his Christlike wife by lying, saying she committed Spiritual Adultery.   You know that sharing thingy about splitting everything 50/50?

I believe Danny uses these rulings to his advantage.  He wants it all!  I just see it that way because of my research and documented evidence on http://save-3abn.com  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up