Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Hypocrisy  (Read 83061 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Hypocrisy
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2010, 07:55:15 AM »

Except for the fact that I post from truck stops frequently and often the headquarters of that particular company is what shows up. "Polly" posted from Fowler, IN consistently.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2010, 08:24:53 AM »

Not to mention the fact that "Polly" first asked who Glenn Dryden was, and if he was a victim, then less than 48 hours later posted that "Pastor Glenn Dryden" had made the same allegations against me as he did Tommy. Wow, "Polly" really educated herself in 2 days!

And I have no reason to be suspicious?  :dunno:

Some inconsistencies galore
Would you care to explain this Donna or Cindy? If it is not you two obviously you put someone up to it.  If you notice this person was not to brilliant.  Two days prior the acted like they did not know Glenn Dryden.  Then all the sudden they knew everything about the man.  Including his false accusations against Duane.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Donna

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2010, 08:25:24 AM »

So, theoretically, someone Topix says is posting from Fowler, IN, could actually be posting from a completely different state, which renders the Topix location information rather useless as evidence of any supposed connection between Polly and Cindy and Donna, right?  So, since this is the case and since Donna has already stated that she doesn't know that Topix member, it seems it would make it a rather pointless issue to continue to pursue.

Thank you Grandma Nettie. It is very nice to see someone with an open mind and willing to accept the truth.

Donna

[edited for formatting only...  :) ]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 09:19:33 AM by George »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2010, 08:32:00 AM »

Not to mention the fact that "Polly" first asked who Glenn Dryden was, and if he was a victim, then less than 48 hours later posted that "Pastor Glenn Dryden" had made the same allegations against me as he did Tommy. Wow, "Polly" really educated herself in 2 days!

Would you care to explain this Donna or Cindy? If it is not you two obviously you put someone up to it.  If you notice this person was not to brilliant.  Two days prior the acted like they did not know Glenn Dryden.  Then all the sudden they knew everything about the man.  Including his false accusations against Duane.

May I also add they knew Duane was a "Pastor."
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Donna

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2010, 08:34:00 AM »

Would you care to explain this Donna or Cindy? If it is not you two obviously you put someone up to it.  If you notice this person was not to brilliant.  Two days prior the acted like they did not know Glenn Dryden.  Then all the sudden they knew everything about the man.  Including his false accusations against Duane.

We did not put anyone up to such. We are as much in the dark about this as you are and this is the last I will speak on the subject.

Donna

edited formatting only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 01:44:17 PM by Johann »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2010, 08:35:54 AM »

Would you care to explain this Donna or Cindy? If it is not you two obviously you put someone up to it.  If you notice this person was not to brilliant.  Two days prior the acted like they did not know Glenn Dryden.  Then all the sudden they knew everything about the man.  Including his false accusations against Duane.

We did not put anyone up to such. We are as much in the dark about this as you are and this is the last I will speak on the subject.

Donna

I highly doubt that, but I will take your word for it.  :cool:

edited formatting only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 01:46:25 PM by Johann »
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2010, 08:57:31 AM »

Donna
Not surprising. Most people clam up when they know they're caught.

edited formatting only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 01:47:38 PM by Johann »
Duane Clem

Pat Williams

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2010, 09:12:02 AM »

And I have no reason to be suspicious?  :dunno:

That, from my perspective and view, appears to be what this is all about.
The perceived "accusations against Duane Clem".

I have read the posts from the topix forum and even though Mr Pickle and Mr Clem say this individual was a Danny defender and a 3ABN supporter the poster I saw said nothing which would indicate that. They asked questions indicated someone(pl) had called with a tip(s), and left a news tip address asking for information, stating that news source's requirements in order to be credited. Admittedly the individual did not speak how many of us would expect a Christian to. Perhaps they weren't. It is my opinion that because they also asked about Mr Clem it stirred up this hornets nest. It is also my opinion that Mr Pickle's obsession with who this individual was, to the exclusion of all of the other anonymous participants on topix, must mean he knew who they all were already.

I also find it very interesting that you would arrive here and then post almost exclusively, against Synthian and in defense of Duane Clem. You quite obviously know Mr Clem, and share his feelings about both himself, and  Synthian.  That is quite alright as long as you understand that others may see things differently.

This entire topic it indicates to me that many have nothing better to do or to worry about  I will leave you to it.

Post script- edited to correct grammar and typos that a kindly soul informed me of. :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 10:47:08 AM by 3ABN_Defender »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2010, 09:19:34 AM »

I have read the posts from the topix forum and even though Mr Pickle and Mr Clem say this individual was a Danny defender and a 3ABN supporter the poster, I, saw nothing to indicate that. They asked questions indicated someone had called with a tip, and left a news tip address asking for information, stating that news sources requirements to be credited. It is my opinion that because they also asked about Mr Clem it stirred up this hornets nest. It is also my opinion that Mr Pickle's obsession with who this individual was to the exclusion of all of the other anonymous participants must mean he knew who they all were already.

I also find it very interesting that a you would arrive here and then post almost exclusively, against ian and in defense of Duane Clem. You quite obviously know Mr Clem, and share his feelings about both himself, and  Synthian.  That is quite alright as long as you understand that others may see things differently.

This entire topic it indicates to me that many have nothing better to do or to worry about  I will leave you to it.

I would lend more credibility to your insinuations, but seeing that you are a strong defender of 3ABN, that throws that out completely. 
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2010, 10:49:10 AM »

I agree, GrandmaNettie.  Question asked and answer many times over.  Move on people!

I would also like to add my feelings about Donna and Cindy.  They are lovely people.  The thing that impressed me about them both is that they actually stayed at BSDA and interacted as members(palyed the games, i could NEVER beat Donna's scores  LOL!!!), when a good number of you here bailed when you could no longer carry on your "destroy Danny" campaign there.  Even though we don't agree on some things, they are very lovely christian women, who have become very dear to me.   

So, theoretically, someone Topix says is posting from Fowler, IN, could actually be posting from a completely different state, which renders the Topix location information rather useless as evidence of any supposed connection between Polly and Cindy and Donna, right?  So, since this is the case and since Donna has already stated that she doesn't know that Topix member, it seems it would make it a rather pointless issue to continue to pursue.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Little Grasshopper

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2010, 10:53:21 AM »

Except for the fact that I post from truck stops frequently and often the headquarters of that particular company is what shows up. "Polly" posted from Fowler, IN consistently.

I disagree with Grandma Nettie.

Fowler is part of the Lafayette, Indiana, metropolitan area.  I doubt a "hit and run" poster from some other part of the country would go to the trouble of picking Fowler {with a population of about 2,000) at random.

I'm going with the theory that "Polly" is based in the Lafayette area, and is part of the Indiana historical offshoot jihad working to defend the reputation of their -- may His name be blessed -- Prophet.

Sometime, during the summer, they will likely put down their knitting needles, and leave Indiana for their pilgrimage to West Frankfort, Illinois, to circle a giant satellite dish -- the Kaaba -- seven times on foot; it's something which all true believers must do at some point in their lifetime as true pilgrims.

And Princess Di,

Lovely people can be sincerely wrong.

-----------------------------------------

From the Google Search:

Fowler is a town in Center Township

, Benton County

, Indiana

, United States

. The population was 2,415 at the 2000 census.  It is part of the Lafayette, Indiana

Metropolitan Statistical Area

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »

I disagree with Grandma Nettie.

Fowler is part of the Lafayette, Indiana, metropolitan area.  I doubt a "hit and run" poster from some other part of the country would go to the trouble of picking Fowler {with a population of about 2,000) at random.

I'm going with the theory that "Polly" is based in the Lafayette area, and is part of the Indiana historical offshoot jihad working to defend the reputation of their -- may His name be blessed -- Prophet.

Sometime, during the summer, they will likely put down their knitting needles, and leave Indiana for their pilgrimage to West Frankfort, Illinois, to circle a giant satellite dish -- the Kaaba -- seven times on foot; it's something which all true believers must do at some point in their lifetime as true pilgrims.

And Princess Di,

Lovely people can be sincerely wrong.

-----------------------------------------

From the Google Search:

Fowler is a town in Center Township

, Benton County

, Indiana

, United States

. The population was 2,415 at the 2000 census.  It is part of the Lafayette, Indiana

Metropolitan Statistical Area

I couldn't agree more!
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2010, 11:50:55 AM »

I have read the posts from the topix forum and even though Mr Pickle and Mr Clem say this individual was a Danny defender and a 3ABN supporter the poster I saw said nothing which would indicate that. They asked questions indicated someone(pl) had called with a tip(s), and left a news tip address asking for information, stating that news source's requirements in order to be credited. Admittedly the individual did not speak how many of us would expect a Christian to. Perhaps they weren't. It is my opinion that because they also asked about Mr Clem it stirred up this hornets nest. It is also my opinion that Mr Pickle's obsession with who this individual was, to the exclusion of all of the other anonymous participants on topix, must mean he knew who they all were already.

I also find it very interesting that you would arrive here and then post almost exclusively, against Synthian and in defense of Duane Clem. You quite obviously know Mr Clem, and share his feelings about both himself, and  Synthian.  That is quite alright as long as you understand that others may see things differently.

This entire topic it indicates to me that many have nothing better to do or to worry about  I will leave you to it.

Post script- edited to correct grammar and typos that a kindly soul informed me of. :)
Here's the bottom line: I'll put up with a lot of things, but being accused of what Glenn Dryden accused me of is NOT one of them. Also, people pretending to not know who he is then just 2 days later knowing about the garbage he accused me of, and bringing it up on the internet, is not going to be tolerated, either.

There are a couple of people on [Ian's site] that are also skating on thin ice. Suggesting I may have some "secret" in my past that my church or youth parents may "need to know about" is not something a true Christian would do. If you two are so concerned about it, contact my church and bring it to their attention. I'll give you the address:

Unity Free Will Baptist Church
601 S. Monroe
West Frankfort, IL 62896

Either write a letter or apparently you are not concerned Christians, just gossips and tools of Satan. The ball is in your court, do you have the guts to follow through? I doubt it. You can't even say who you are. What spineless cowards.

Edited only to remove reference to another forum.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 11:43:46 AM by Snoopy »
Duane Clem

mrst53

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2010, 01:18:24 PM »

I don't know who "Polly" is, but I only joined this site a month ago.BUT anyone with a computer and who  has some knowledge of 3abn, the local newspapers, the people involved, could get informed pretty quick. I found some information and I didn't even do a complete search. If someone wants to know information and is willing to pay a little money, anything can be found. "Polly" is probably someone that is close to the church or 3abn or one of the churches that Tommy has been in or even a friend of a friend. Why she/he attacked Duane I don't know. Maybe they, themselves are a victim and are too afraid to come forward. Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions as to who this person is. Duane,I am sorry that you are being attacked. You and God know you are innocent and those that know you, also believe in you. This is just Satan trying to attack you. You have beaten Satan at his game by coming forth against Tommy and now he is trying again. Remember, as long as Satan is attacking you, he HASN'T GOT YOU :ROFL:

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »

I don't know who "Polly" is, but I only joined this site a month ago.BUT anyone with a computer and who  has some knowledge of 3abn, the local newspapers, the people involved, could get informed pretty quick. I found some information and I didn't even do a complete search. If someone wants to know information and is willing to pay a little money, anything can be found. "Polly" is probably someone that is close to the church or 3abn or one of the churches that Tommy has been in or even a friend of a friend. Why she/he attacked Duane I don't know. Maybe they, themselves are a victim and are too afraid to come forward. Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions as to who this person is. Duane,I am sorry that you are being attacked. You and God know you are innocent and those that know you, also believe in you. This is just Satan trying to attack you. You have beaten Satan at his game by coming forth against Tommy and now he is trying again. Remember, as long as Satan is attacking you, he HASN'T GOT YOU :ROFL:

While you make some logical points, and I agree with you on most of it.  You fail to mention, the obvious.  The fact that "Polly" acted as though she knew absolutely nothing, then all of the sudden she knew everything.  I am pretty sure that if you do research on Glenn Dryden or even Duane, you will not find what was said on Topix.  If there isn't something wrong with this picture then something is obviously wrong.
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up