Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New Rumblings  (Read 9609 times)

Johann

New Rumblings
« on: June 02, 2011, 12:01:31 PM »

Having been rather quiet for several weeks that other forum starts rumbling again, even though they have not discovered any more truth than they have had before. Same old mistakes as before. They just seem to prefer blundering on, just like before, and will not listen to any suggestions nor corrections. Nothing is new under the sun!

Johann

Re: New Rumblings
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 12:32:47 PM »

Re: Squelching Rumors

Postby uncovering truth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 pm UTC
The truth is she has admited living in Norway with the doctor. Whether it is under his roof or the roof next door is really immaterial. The fact of the matter is she admitted moving to Norway to be with him. It is rather telling that she also did not provide that information without putting up a fight to keep it from being known, she wanted it kept a secret.

Interesting that this person uses the name "uncovering truth" and that seems acceptable over there.

To this person is seem immateral where she lives in Norway, and that might be the truth.

How can they permit this undocumented statement: "It is rather telling that she also did not provide that information without putting up a fight to keep it from being known, she wanted it kept a secret."?

The truth is that Linda posted this information on her own website more than 6 months ago. What fight took place before she posted that? There was no compulsion whatsoever.

Johann

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 12:46:10 PM »

Postby Nikolas » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm UTC
1. FACT: Linda Shelton has admitted under oath in a court deposition she is currently living with Arild in Norway.

I have requested a documentation for this, but none is coming. It is interesting that as the court session was closing Danny demanded that Linda should not have access to the court deposition because he feared Linda would let Pickle and Joy have them, and that they would destroy Danny's reputation on the Internet by posting it there.

So now Mr. Danny Shelton provides a false report of the deposition and smears Linda with it on the Internet. Does the "only true witness" have a patent on giving false reports and having them posted?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 03:59:18 PM »

Johann- Nikolas is known by many on this forum. Their identity is not secret. They allowed themselves to be outed and discovered when they posted information regarding a video-tape that was recorded involving Alex's parents. We have enough info to know who 'Nickolas' is.....where this recording was done...and all who was present at this attempt of witness intimidation. Trust me my friend, 'Nikolas' is a scham, and nothing to loose sleep over!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 04:37:13 PM »

Some Facts about 'Nikolas':                                                1. FACT: 'Nikolas' did indeed partake in a taping of Alex's parents.                                                                       2. FACT: 'Nikolas' crew - used either video equipment owned by 3abn or Brad Walker to make this taping.                                                                    3. FACT: Brad Walker does read over at these forums, as one family member has stated that he has made the comment: 'when I read the forum sites it makes him ill.' Cindy and Co. Time and time again have tried to say none of them read over here- that is a lie.                                                           4. FACT: we know exactly the date and time and who was present at this taping.                                                     
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »

There is a very big difference between saying that Linda is living in a home on property owned by Dr. A. and saying that Linda is living with Dr. A.

Nestor

I agree with the comment made by Nester at Cindy's Trash Talking Site. In the USA when the comment is made that two people, no matter the gender, are living together; the assumption is that they live in the same home, share the same bed and have a sexual relationship.

Cindy's reply to Nester was:

I find quibbling about words tiresome... If you have talked to her and know what she says about this say so.

Part of the time we were at 3ABN, my husband and I lived on 3ABN property in housing owned by the ministry. Danny Shelton was the president  of 3ABN, the "owner" of the property and we lived there by his personal invitation...Does that mean that I was living with Danny Shelton? Of course not, not in the sense that is implied by the expression "living together". We did not live under the same roof, we did not share a bed and I was not intimate with him.

Well, I have talked to Linda and I do know her living situation. I find it shameful the way Danny is still attempting to ruin her reputation through innuendo and Cindy's eagerness to be his accomplice.

Sister

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 09:58:07 PM »

By "uncovering truth" at the smut site:
It's interesting, Mr. Nestor sir, that third party sources know with unflinching certainty that Linda had to be forced by her own counsel to answer the question. She didn't want people to know where she was. So that lends credence to the possibility that she is indeed living with Dr. Arlid Abrhamson.

...or...big OR...it lends credence to the possibility that she was tired of fighting with dead mice...just a thought...  Knowing what she has had to put up with these last months, I don't blame her for not wanting "people" (ahem...) to know where she was.  I wouldn't either.  At one point when she was still in Springfield, I literally offered to send her out of town on a public, pre-advertised event and then go and hide out in her house for a week with a video camera.  But even better, God knows what has been going on there.

Johann

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 12:12:20 AM »

Some of you may recall the discussion some years back on BSDA if Brandy was living at a safe distance from Danny Shelton. Brandy was staying on 3ABN property. I have seen both places and I can assure you that by the standards of Danny's friends at that time, Linda is now staying at a very safe distance from Dr. Abrahamsen. Just like at 3ABN there are fields and farmland in between. Even some horses in both cases.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 09:10:54 PM »

Some Facts about 'Nikolas':                                                1. FACT: 'Nikolas' did indeed partake in a taping of Alex's parents.                                                                       2. FACT: 'Nikolas' crew - used either video equipment owned by 3abn or Brad Walker to make this taping.                                                                    3. FACT: Brad Walker does read over at these forums, as one family member has stated that he has made the comment: 'when I read the forum sites it makes him ill.' Cindy and Co. Time and time again have tried to say none of them read over here- that is a lie.                                                           4. FACT: we know exactly the date and time and who was present at this taping.                                                     

WOW! Sorry bout the mess, did this on my phone: LOL! I'll try to fix it :P

Some Facts about 'Nikolas':       

1. FACT: 'Nikolas' did indeed partake in a taping of Alex's parents.     

2. FACT: 'Nikolas' crew - used either video equipment owned by 3abn or Brad Walker to make this taping.   

3. FACT: Brad Walker does read over at these forums, as one family member has stated that he has made the comment: 'when I read the forum sites it makes him ill.' Cindy and Co. Time and time again have tried to say none of them read over here- that is a lie. 

4. FACT: we know exactly the date and time and who was present at this taping.   
Billy Graham

Johann

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 02:48:50 AM »

It seems quite amusing when some of the people claim they are stating the final wisdom they do that on the basis of their lack of knowledge.

Yes, even Linda made a mistake when she was telling me about the court hearings. She still did not understand the Norwegian postal system and was under the impression that 1593 was Arild Abrhamsen's private postal number. I suppose her uncertainty resulted in her being slow in her response to the question asked, and for that reason people claim she put up a fight to avoid giving her address.

What most of you do not realize is that 1593 is the postal number for that area and is, therefore, the correct postal address for several hundred people. That makes no difference to the mailman - some of those who deliver are ladies, some are men. They know all the residents. When they know Arild is at his clinic they bring his mail there, otherwise they take it to his home which is several miles away from there. People know each other miles apart.

childoftheking

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 04:32:31 AM »

It seems to me that if the accusations against Linda and the Dr were groundless (and the evidence seems to indicate that was the case) that they have been somewhat driven together (perhaps just as friends, defendents of their reputations or vicitims of a smear campaign) by the the actions and perhaps the intentions of their chief accuser.

In Linda's case she seems to have been made so uncomfortable in the US or at least in the area where she was living that she left. It is not surprising to me that she would feel that she had to go that far away nor that in her circumstances she might have come to lean on the Dr for financial help or emotional support. It is not surprising to me that the Dr might begin to feel protective of her. But even if they were to become more than friends (and I believe their accuser(s)would like them to become romantically involved as if this would be proof that they had been so involved from the start) Linda is single, the Dr is single and since they are not living under the same roof insinuations would be gossip. Who wrote a book about gossip in the church?

(edited to better espress my thoughts)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 04:48:44 AM by childoftheking »

Johann

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 06:47:23 AM »

It seems to me that if the accusations against Linda and the Dr were groundless (and the evidence seems to indicate that was the case) that they have been somewhat driven together (perhaps just as friends, defendents of their reputations or vicitims of a smear campaign) by the the actions and perhaps the intentions of their chief accuser.

In Linda's case she seems to have been made so uncomfortable in the US or at least in the area where she was living that she left. It is not surprising to me that she would feel that she had to go that far away nor that in her circumstances she might have come to lean on the Dr for financial help or emotional support. It is not surprising to me that the Dr might begin to feel protective of her. But even if they were to become more than friends (and I believe their accuser(s)would like them to become romantically involved as if this would be proof that they had been so involved from the start) Linda is single, the Dr is single and since they are not living under the same roof insinuations would be gossip. Who wrote a book about gossip in the church?

(edited to better espress my thoughts)

Although I do not know who you are I get the impression you might be a person who likes to get a general picture like from a Birdseye view where the details fit together. You might even want to go with us this afternoon as my wife and I are going for a walk in nature. We live in a landscape where there are small forests here and there and where we can always see the lofty mountains and breathe lots of fresh air.

Have a wonderful Sabbath and enjoy what God has created.

childoftheking

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 09:49:35 AM »

And a Happy Sabbath to you and your wife Johann.

Barrington

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 02:05:02 PM »

Where did Linda admit that she moved to Norway to "be with him."   Especially during that period up to a few years ago.  Where did she say that? For what I know, that never happened, not that way.  There was never any clandistine behavior by Linda, never.

Postby uncovering truth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 pm UTC
The truth is she has admited living in Norway with the doctor. Whether it is under his roof or the roof next door is really immaterial. The fact of the matter is she admitted moving to Norway to be with him. It is rather telling that she also did not provide that information without putting up a fight to keep it from being known, she wanted it kept a secret.

Interesting that this person uses the name "uncovering truth" and that seems acceptable over there.

To this person is seem immateral where she lives in Norway, and that might be the truth.

How can they permit this undocumented statement: "It is rather telling that she also did not provide that information without putting up a fight to keep it from being known, she wanted it kept a secret."?

The truth is that Linda posted this information on her own website more than 6 months ago. What fight took place before she posted that? There was no compulsion whatsoever.

Johann

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »

Welcome to this Forum, Barrington. Seems like we have met elsewhere before, probably around SDA doctrines. Nice to have someone here with your background.

Or are you a different Barrington?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up