Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton arrested!  (Read 175690 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Tommy Shelton arrested!
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2010, 10:39:06 AM »

Bob, I know Lee also, and I know what she meant with her question ( not statement of her belief) to you, and I know she was asking about the age of consent, ...

By her question Lee very clearly indicated that she thought a minor "consenting" could make a difference. No Bible-believing Adventist that I know of would think that a minor "consenting" would make a difference.

Lee has had more than two years, I think, to set the record straight that she did not mean that. She repeatedly refused to do so on BlackSDA, and she has refused to do so anywhere else as far as I am aware of. Correct me if I am wrong.

Bob, I have no idea what was ever said or not said about it in the last few years, nor do I feel the need to go research that. That isn't the point, You asked me, so I answered and corrected your misunderstanding as I long ago was talking to her both before and after the post you refer to and I know what was meant.

This is just as I said, you ask, but don't listen to the answer and just continue claiming and believing what you choose based on your own opinion anyway. Your choice, but it is both ridiculous and not right imo.

Then until Lee has the courtesy and conviction to backtrack on her morally reprehensible statement, or somehow explain how the obvious meaning of her words wasn't really what she meant, we'll have to assume that she still believes that if a minor was consenting, that somehow makes a difference.

I would suggest that you inquire of Lee to see if she still staunchly defends Tommy and Danny Shelton. If she does, that in itself would suggest that her moral compass has gone awry.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2010, 10:41:44 AM »

Quote from: ian
Bob, I have no idea what was ever said or not said about it in the last few years, nor do I feel the need to go research that. That isn't the point, You asked me, so I answered and corrected your misunderstanding as I long ago was talking to her both before and after the post you refer to and I know what was meant.

This is just as I said, you ask, but don't listen to the answer and just continue claiming and believing what you choose based on your own opinion anyway. Your choice, but it is both ridiculous and not right imo.

Now I really am moving on, and am getting off this rabbit trail. You can join me, or not..

Then until Lee has the courtesy and conviction to backtrack on her morally reprehensible statement, or somehow explain how the obvious meaning of her words wasn't really what she meant, we'll have to assume that she still believes that if a minor was consenting, that somehow makes a difference.

I would suggest that you inquire of Lee to see if she still staunchly defends Tommy and Danny Shelton. If she does, that in itself would suggest that her moral compass has gone awry.

says Pope Pickle...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 11:01:16 AM by Ian »

Little Grasshopper

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2010, 11:20:45 AM »

The words "charged" and "accused" in the newspapers should tell everyone that TS has not been pronounced "guilty" by the Courts.  So better reserve your pronounced judgments as the Court hasn't made their decision yet. So until they do, TS is innocent of all charges. 

That's true.  I remember you saying this about Linda Shelton.  You were imploring us that Linda Shelton was innocent of all charges unless those charges were proven. 

But we just didn't listen to your wise advice.  Do I remember it correctly?

Thank goodness, we're all listening now!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »

So Ian, maybe your a reporter if that gives you the right to call anyone for info...? I happen to believe Duane C. and all the links that are attached. So that is a fact. The divorces, is a fact. Melody is a fact, Brandy is a fact , lifestyle is a fact and facts cause consequences only when linked to public funds and lie to what its for. Beating around the bush claiming the need of more witnesses when one has went through the ordeal sounds a little double talk in who you might believe.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »

So how did you happen to be talking to the reporter mentioned, Duane?

I am sure that is an interesting part of this story which more than myself is wondering about.

She called some relatives of mine and asked that I call her, which I did.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2010, 02:18:27 PM »

:ROFL:  Bob   :ROFL:

Ian is calling you the pope!  Is there more confusions here or what? :ROFL:  Unbeliveable and that is exactely what I'm talking about. off the wall stuff.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »

So how did you happen to be talking to the reporter mentioned, Duane?

I am sure that is an interesting part of this story which more than myself is wondering about.

She called some relatives of mine and asked that I call her, which I did.

Thank you.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2010, 05:02:30 PM »

“I believe that also, Tinka, and I don't believe that can be done with anonymous sources and accusers. I believe God's law reflects his character of love, which is both merciful and just. So I don't care how many jump up here and claim well we have 2 or 3 witness all saying this same accusation against DS or 3ABN is true, so that according to the bible proves it!

It doesn't.

MY belief is that those saying that lack understanding. Everyone and all testimony and evidence has to be examined carefully including the credibility of each witness, their motivation and their actually testimony and only if all check out do they count as a true witness.
See many jumped up and accused Jesus too, but although they may have agreed in their claims against him, none of their testimony about those accusations were in agreement and so they didn't have the two or three needed to convict him.

I think those same principles hold true today and we are all accountable, and I am sorry but You came into this forum said "I have been reading here 11 hours" and announced your opinions and judgments based on one side, Tinka. You have used the opinions you formed then to judge anyone who disagrees with that, or what is posted here. And imo you are very wrong in some of those things. I know because you keep doing it to me, and in reply to what I try and post to you.  It makes me tired. I want to answer your questions but I don't feel that you really want the answers I give as your replies don't demonstrate that to me.

So I don't know why I should waste my time trying, when I can spend that same time talking to another who does have an open mind and ears to hear, and at least gives me the respect of weighing what I am saying even if they do disagree with me, instead of just attacking me personally, capiche?”  IAN

I will point out that the Biblical standard is in fact found in Matthew 18 where the standard for a witness is two, you and one other. It is also established in Levitical law in the Old Testament.
But, now I have a riddle for you: We have a 2008 IRS Form 990 filed with Illinois and indicates the 48 acres across from Linda’s old Homestead was gifted by 3ABN to Danny Lee Shelton. We have another 990 that does not seem to disclose the Schedule J.

Now we have a Post Nuptial Agreement done by Danny Lee Shelton with Brandy in 2008 that declares that Danny Lee Shelton took the proceeds of the sale of the old homestead to James Gilley and purchased the land for $96,000.

As to the credibility of witnesses, can you explain to me which one is lying?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 05:07:30 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »

I will point out that the Biblical standard is in fact found in Matthew 18 where the standard for a witness is two, you and one other. It is also established in Levitical law in the Old Testament.
But, now I have a riddle for you: We have a 2008 IRS Form 990 filed with Illinois and indicates the 48 acres across from Linda’s old Homestead was gifted by 3ABN to Danny Lee Shelton. We have another 990 that does not seem to disclose the Schedule J.

Now we have a Post Nuptial Agreement done by Danny Lee Shelton with Brandy in 2008 that declares that Danny Lee Shelton took the proceeds of the sale of the old homestead to James Gilley and purchased the land for $96,000.

As to the credibility of witnesses, can you explain to me which one is lying?

Thanks, and No, I am sorry I can't explain at the moment, nor do I make any assumptions about lying or not lying. There is not really enough here to determine all imo as I haven't seen the documents you refer to I don't think, but even if I had or do, I think more information is still needed.

This is kinda reminding me of the house issue and how that was reported and the deeds and warrantes etc that involved., and although Pickle never agreed with me, I understood all that when I finally saw all.

Does any of this include a trust also, do you know?

..ian

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2010, 05:53:14 PM »

There is no known trust.. yet...there are filed 990's and there is a Post Nuptial Agreement executed under the direction of Tim Neubauer, counsel for Danny in the Shelton vs Shelton case until appointed an Illinois Judge. There is clearly conflicting information and is now part of a new divorce proceeding. It has clear relevance to the settlement between the parties. It obviously may have relevence in the Shelton vs Shelton pending case as well. And it will certainly go to the issue of credibility.

I can certainly understand how you would be befuddled...I am as well. Why would one, knowing he had a second divorce almost inevitable, so inevitable it required a post nuptial agreement, make even more statements under his seal that clearly conflict with the official record??? And with the first divorce still open???? Profound indeed!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2010, 06:01:23 PM »

There is no known trust.. yet...there are filed 990's and there is a Post Nuptial Agreement executed under the direction of Tim Neubauer, counsel for Danny in the Shelton vs Shelton case until appointed an Illinois Judge. There is clearly conflicting information and is now part of a new divorce proceeding. It has clear relevance to the settlement between the parties. It obviously may have relevence in the Shelton vs Shelton pending case as well. And it will certainly go to the issue of credibility.

I can certainly understand how you would be befuddled...I am as well. Why would one, knowing he had a second divorce almost inevitable, so inevitable it required a post nuptial agreement, make even more statements under his seal that clearly conflict with the official record??? And with the first divorce still open???? Profound indeed!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Well right or wrong, I am sure it can be sorted out in time and with more info. In the meantime would you mind forwarding me the stuff you do have,(if you have it and can) so I can actually look at it? I will send you my address in a pm.

Thanks..

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »

Riddle
Two documents seem to prove one another and the other seems to be hidden! Without knowing anything else and just guessing at first glance, please feel free to address me right or wrong.  What I really see is a donation with great intentions of evangelism but turned out for individual assets??? Protected against future legal "adjustments"  ;)  I might be clear off on this.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »

Gailon, the 990 filed with the IRS has a Schedule J, but Part III is blank.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2010, 09:18:33 PM »

Gailon, the 990 filed with the IRS has a Schedule J, but Part III is blank.

And why don't you explain how this relates to non-compete agreements???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2010, 10:25:43 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24   Go Up