Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN  (Read 101128 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »

Why don't you post the PACER document for us, Ian?  I have really come to appreciate that service you so readily provide...

Sister,

You couldn't be more wrong. Neither danny nor any one close to him gave me your name or address...

I've done nothing illegal or immoral, nor did I gain your identitiy or address by devious or dishonest means, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Give some people enough rope and they hang themselves..., but what I know, or don't know is the least of your worries...

Because according to Bob he didn't start all this.. and guess who he's filing motions and affidavits about , and guess who's posts and stories he just submitted in court as attachments to prove that?

You really outa see what he just posted on PACER...
I wonder who you'll blame?

Ian

I would not be surprised at all to find it's sister and one of the other critics here in another forum under other ids, considering it sounds to me like just what sister just posted here...

Ms. Ian,

Unlike you, I do not keep changing my identity. I only post as "Sister" and the only websites concerned with 3ABN that I am a member of and post at are BSDA and AdventTalk.

You talk as if you think you know who I am. I have been extremely careful in not sharing my identity and covering my tracks. The only indication of my identity would have come from information illegally obtained from BlueHost. Which in turn would have to have been illegally given to Danny Shelton and friends by their attorney, from where it was finally passed on down to your level. The only identifying information would have been my IP address, upon which assumptions have been made as to my identity. So the logical conclusion is that you are receiving illegally information originating from Danny Shelton or a source close to him. What does that say about you? It would make you just another dummy sitting on Danny Shelton lap. Your lips move, but the life force behind the scenes controlling the stage act is Danny and friends.

Ms. Ian, you don't know me, you don't know when or how long I was at 3ABN and you do not know what I saw, heard or anything else. You speak as if you have authority concerning what has, is and will happen with Danny and 3ABN. You were never there, all you know is what has been hand fed to you.

One big difference between your and my situation: I actually do know who you are, where you live and a number of the "identities" that you post as on so many different Adventist websites. I also am aware of the inconsistencies in what you have claimed to know over the time you posted under various identities on BSDA. I am sure others have come to the same conclusion I have reached. You are a pawn used by Danny Shelton to dissimulate false information. I believe the popular term is "Danny clone".

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2008, 02:56:36 PM »

Boy - one might almost think Ian has an "in" with the 3ABN attorneys...or at least their clients...

So, you going to post the docs here for all to see? Or do you only post stuff that helps the other side?

How did you know I filed docs today? Do you get email alerts?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 03:10:03 PM by Snoopy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2008, 03:10:15 PM »

But will they represent her if she needs it at some point?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »

Why don't you post the PACER document for us, Ian?  I have really come to appreciate that service you so readily provide...

Sorry, something must be wrong on the forum? the files are huge, and way too large to post here???... even my swiss miss picture which is much smaller, wouldn't upload as it was too large...

How's this, for an excerpt?

Case 4:07-cv-40098-FDS Document 62 Filed by Bob Pickle 05/15/2008

Acknowledgment by the Plaintiffs of the Multiplicity of Allegations Against Them

Plaintiff Shelton has been the subject of numerous and varied allegations of malfeasance and misconduct, as well as negative internet commentary, long before either Defendant became involved in mid-August 2006. These allegations include wrongful termination, sexual assault, the ignoring or cover up of child molestation allegations, unbiblical divorce, deceit, private inurement, and conflict of interest.

The Plaintiffs through the affidavits of Mollie Steenson and Larry Ewing in the instant case, both dated May 9, 2007, and filed on May 24, 2007, as part of Document #10 of the instant case, assert that negative internet commentary about the Plaintiffs erupted in June or July 2006. See Affidavit of Mollie Steenson at ¶ 4, Affidavit of Larry Ewing at ¶ 3. From April 16 to about
July 2, 2006, an individual using the alias of “Sister” published a series of posts in threads entitled “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN.” See Affidavit of Robert Pickle (hereafter “Pickle Aff.”), Exhibits A–J. This same individual began publishing in these threads Jorgen VanBraun’s 2005 essay, “The Televangelist,” along with her own commentary in May 2006. See Pickle Aff.,
2Ex. E at posts #96, #130, Ex. F at posts #1, #18, #25, #132, Ex. G at post #35, Ex. H at post #1, Ex. K. Some of the more pointed allegations were made by Sister and other individuals in a thread entitled “Who Is It?” in August 2006. See Pickle Aff., Ex. L. These posts and publications put the spotlight on a wide range of allegations against the Plaintiffs....it was the allegations of these and other posts that damaged their reputations and caused a decline in donations.

Sister,

You couldn't be more wrong. Neither danny nor any one close to him gave me your name or address...

I've done nothing illegal or immoral, nor did I gain your identitiy or address by devious or dishonest means, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Give some people enough rope and they hang themselves..., but what I know, or don't know is the least of your worries...

Because according to Bob he didn't start all this.. and guess who he's filing motions and affidavits about , and guess who's posts and stories he just submitted in court as attachments to prove that?

You really outa see what he just posted on PACER...
I wonder who you'll blame?

Ian

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 03:26:57 PM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2008, 03:28:50 PM »

Naw, the memorandum and affidavit aren't too huge at all. It's the exhibits that are large.

But your quote is correct that the Plaintiffs assert that it was the posts of sister and others that damaged them in 2006. I can't make it out any other way. Gailon and I weren't involved when they said that everything erupted on the internet.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »

OK - now I'm really confused.  I have seen you post substantially larger PACER documents than just this tiny excerpt you've shared, Ian.  Could it be that you have just chosen a tiny paragraph to post in an effort to deceive??

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 03:37:40 PM by Snoopy »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »

Naw - I really don't think there is anything wrong with the forum...

Sorry, something must be wrong on the forum? the files are huge, and way too large to post here???... even my swiss miss picture which is much smaller, wouldn't upload as it was too large...

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »

So, you going to post the docs here for all to see? Or do you only post stuff that helps the other side?

How did you know I filed docs today? Do you get email alerts?

Boy - one might almost think Ian has an "in" with the 3ABN attorneys...or at least their clients...

Or one might *very reasonably* presume, that I simply login on PACER to check things out, and get the facts rather than the spin?

You could do it too Snoopy, but then people could surmise about whether you have an in with 3abn or the attorneys, or insinuate such to others, and threaten you with subpoenas and legal problems which isn't a whole lot of fun... :sad:

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2008, 03:42:33 PM »

I'm being serious Snoopy. The text editor doesn't seem to be working for me either, and I can't even click on and insert bold text or a smiley etc..

Why don't you try and see if you can?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2008, 03:43:04 PM »

Naw - thanks, though.  I don't see why I should pay for the docs when I know you will bring them here for me!!

By the way, I've already been threatened with a subpoena, in case you hadn't heard.  But I have actually been directed to COMPETENT legal counsel!!

Or one might *very reasonably* presume, that I simply login on PACER to check things out, and get the facts rather than the spin?

You could do it too Snoopy, but then people could surmise about whether you have an in with 3abn or the attorneys, or insinuate such to others, and threaten you with subpoenas and legal problems which isn't a whole lot of fun... :sad:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »

:oops:

Seems to be working just fine here!!

I'm being serious Snoopy. The text editor doesn't seem to be working for me either, and I can't even click on and insert bold text or a smiley etc..

Why don't you try and see if you can?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »

Naw, the memorandum and affidavit aren't too huge at all. It's the exhibits that are large.

But your quote is correct that the Plaintiffs assert that it was the posts of sister and others that damaged them in 2006. I can't make it out any other way. Gailon and I weren't involved when they said that everything erupted on the internet.

Bob is putting those words in the Plaintiffs mouths. They did not say or claim the above. He wrote it and that is his assertion. He has tried to make her a part of the lawsuit, and is blaming her.

But I guess that's up to her to deal with, and get upset about or not,  not me.

My text editor still isn't working, so, later..

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »

Ian - are you OK?  You just posted an excerpt from the lawsuit saying exactly what Bob just wrote!!!  I posted YOUR excerpt again below and bolded it just in case it wasn't clear!!!

Bob is putting those words in the Plaintiffs mouths. They did not say or claim the above. He wrote it and that is his assertion. He has tried to make her a part of the lawsuit, and is blaming her.

But I guess that's up to her to deal with, and get upset about or not,  not me.

My text editor still isn't working, so, later..

Case 4:07-cv-40098-FDS Document 62 Filed by Bob Pickle 05/15/2008

Acknowledgment by the Plaintiffs of the Multiplicity of Allegations Against Them

Plaintiff Shelton has been the subject of numerous and varied allegations of malfeasance and misconduct, as well as negative internet commentary, long before either Defendant became involved in mid-August 2006. These allegations include wrongful termination, sexual assault, the ignoring or cover up of child molestation allegations, unbiblical divorce, deceit, private inurement, and conflict of interest.

The Plaintiffs through the affidavits of Mollie Steenson and Larry Ewing in the instant case, both dated May 9, 2007, and filed on May 24, 2007, as part of Document #10 of the instant case, assert that negative internet commentary about the Plaintiffs erupted in June or July 2006. See Affidavit of Mollie Steenson at ¶ 4, Affidavit of Larry Ewing at ¶ 3. From April 16 to about
July 2, 2006, an individual using the alias of “Sister” published a series of posts in threads entitled “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN.” See Affidavit of Robert Pickle (hereafter “Pickle Aff.”), Exhibits A–J. This same individual began publishing in these threads Jorgen VanBraun’s 2005 essay, “The Televangelist,” along with her own commentary in May 2006. See Pickle Aff.,
2Ex. E at posts #96, #130, Ex. F at posts #1, #18, #25, #132, Ex. G at post #35, Ex. H at post #1, Ex. K. Some of the more pointed allegations were made by Sister and other individuals in a thread entitled “Who Is It?” in August 2006. See Pickle Aff., Ex. L. These posts and publications put the spotlight on a wide range of allegations against the Plaintiffs....it was the allegations of these and other posts that damaged their reputations and caused a decline in donations.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »

Ian,

I read your post again, and I think I see what you are trying to say.  But the excerpt by itself is a bit confusing.  Is your editor working again so you can post the entire document?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »

Plaintiff Shelton has been the subject of numerous and varied allegations of malfeasance and misconduct, as well as negative Internet commentary, long before either Defendant became involved in mid-August 2006. These allegations include wrongful termination, sexual assault, the ignoring or cover up of child molestation allegations, unbiblical divorce, deceit, private inurement, and conflict of interest.

The Plaintiffs through the affidavits of Mollie Steenson and Larry Ewing in the instant case, both dated May 9, 2007, and filed on May 24, 2007, as part of Document #10 of the instant case, assert that negative Internet commentary about the Plaintiffs erupted in June or July 2006. See Affidavit of Mollie Steenson at ¶ 4, Affidavit of Larry Ewing at ¶ 3. From April 16 to about

This point has me totally amazed!  It is common knowledge that the events about 3ABN were being discussed way back in 2004!  This was years before Bob and Gailon came on to the scene!  The  How can 3ABN/Danny believe they can convince a judge of these blatant lies against Bob and Gailon?  It is beyond my thinking!  There are so many documented items out there to prove that Gailon and Bob were not involved in any way!

Allegations against Tommy were known way before 2004!  I learned about it so long ago that I can't remember how far back that was!  It really upset me at the time.  Later he was on 3ABN every day.  I really felt that the problem was taken care of and Tommy was living a new life in Christ, but I knew he did not follow Bible Truths as his parents did.  That worried me.  All of the information was being gathered from far and wide.  Bob and Gailon began to compile all the stories.  Then they reported.  However, they are not the ones that started the allegations!  Those allegations are around because there are first hand witnesses!  The gathered information was not created by Bob or Gailon!  Sexual acts usually involve 2 people.  If it is illegal sex, there are 2 witnesses.  There are a lot of allegations have been made involving Tommy Shelton.  You could probably dismiss this if there was only 1 witness that was a past partner with Tommy.

However, this case is a lot of partners with one Tommy Shelton.  They all have the same complaint.  That, in itself, tends to suggest validity of those allegations.  All Bob and Gailon did was report what was.  Freedom of press.

I also knew about Danny, Kenneth, Tammy, and Melody having affairs outside of marriage.  It appears that allegations have been gathered and where there were 2 or more witnesses of the same allegation, it was reported.  Freedom of the press.

The financial difficulties were apparent to employees of 3ABN, and others, not of 3ABN.  The information has been gathered and reported on.

IAN:

I am astounded with your attitude toward Bob and Gailon.  There are times we do not see ourselves as others see us.  This is the case with everyone, because we all have differing backgrounds.  When we communicate through written words, it is difficult for us to read that persons character, attitude, or background.  Therefore, we form opinions of attitudes that we perceive or believe.  You have hurt your image/character and lowered yourself to, "So what!"

God made you the special person that you are.  Yet, sometimes you devalue your worth.  This bothers me because I know that God does not make junk.  Then we get to motive.  The things you list as motive are not the 100% truth.  You have an agenda just as I do!  My agenda involves saving 3ABN.  I want to be a solution for the things that need to change.  I love 3ABN.  I hate the sins within 3ABN.  I believe God wants 3ABN to continue, but I also believe God is bringing about changes that have to be made.  The choices will be hard.

When I can not figure out what is the truth, I type up a page with  a statement with 2 columns.  One column for numbered information FOR the statement, and one column for numbered information AGAINST the statement.  This puts everything about that subject in one place.  I continue to make lists of all the documented allegations for and against each allegation or statement.

I do this is making any type of decision.  It is my IF strategy.  If I do this; this will happen; below the action I put 2 columns for the good and the bad results.  If, is really a cost/benefit analysis.  I use it for much more than accounting. 

I feel if you did this, you could see with a wider vision instead of the very narrow vision that you have shown lately.  I hope you will consider it.  Your research skills are very much intact.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up